ADVERTISEMENT

Another Star Wars thread

Grayhead

Hall of Famer
Feb 15, 2006
I love Star Wars. Mandalorian was great. Boba fett entertaining….but obi kenobi is straight trash. I so wanted it to be good but You could drive a truck through the plot holes. Never been so disappointed in a series.
I want to say this. For a Star Wars nerd like myself, the new Ahsoka series is epic.
Dave Filoni is killing it with these new shows. It follows all the movies and animated series seamlessly. People who are not fans would not understand a thing in the series. But those who grew up loving it will appreciate it. There are you tube videos to catch people up that may have not followed the animated series for character base.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
People who are not fans would not understand a thing in the series.

Why would people who aren't fans care if they understand anything about any of it? I ask, because I'm not a fan, and I don't care if I don't understand anything about any of it. Maybe I'm wrong, but that seems typical of not being a fan of something.

Do you want to discuss this further, or should I just fvck off?

Why would people who aren't fans care if they understand anything about any of it? I ask, because I'm not a fan, and I don't care if I don't understand anything about any of it. Maybe I'm wrong, but that seems typical of not being a fan of something.

Do you want to discuss this further, or should I just fvck off?
Because people who are not fans watch and leave crappy reviews. Also watching a show like this and expecting to get it is impossible.

Now as for your choices, I vote for both of them: 😉

• Haha
Reactions: bluetoe
I want to say this. For a Star Wars nerd like myself, the new Ahsoka series is epic.
Dave Filoni is killing it with these new shows. It follows all the movies and animated series seamlessly. People who are not fans would not understand a thing in the series. But those who grew up loving it will appreciate it. There are you tube videos to catch people up that may have not followed the animated series for character base.
I've seen all the films many times, but was never a big enough nerd to watch the animated stuff. Am I going to know enough to understand what is going on? I still need to watch the last season of mandalorian and Obi, so this would go on the back burner.

I've seen all the films many times, but was never a big enough nerd to watch the animated stuff. Am I going to know enough to understand what is going on? I still need to watch the last season of mandalorian and Obi, so this would go on the back burner.
No. Check out new rock stars on you tube. They have a few recap videos of the animated stuff. It will clear the air

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT