ADVERTISEMENT

Bama - Mizzou

WoadBlue

Hall of Famer
Aug 15, 2008
I thiunk the Tide should roll, but I think I'd like to see the Tigers win. That would leave the committee deciding whether to piss off the SEC by having no SEC teams in the playoffs or to piss off the reast of the country by including a 2 loss SEC team.

Not much of a game. That non-call on the Bama fumble really hurt Mizzou. Can I add that I hate listening to Danielson and Lunquist (sp?) do a SEC/Bama game. They are so biased toward the mighty SEC, it is sickening!
frown.r191677.gif

Originally posted by crysdawn:
Not much of a game. That non-call on the Bama fumble really hurt Mizzou. Can I add that I hate listening to Danielson and Lunquist (sp?) do a SEC/Bama game. They are so biased toward the mighty SEC, it is sickening!
frown.r191677.gif
They are indeed cheerleaders for the SEC.

Originally posted by WoadBlue:
frown.r191677.gif
LOL and the PAC-12 is the next best conference apparently. ESPN is a joke

Bama's defense is incredible. Seriously, I had defense envy watching that game. Mizzou's most successful plays came when they played back yard ball and just chucked it down the field.

Originally posted by uncboy10:
frown.r191677.gif
That was a CBS broadcast, actually. But all networks have significant SEC bias and it's hard to blame them. Until they start losing non-conference games that's the way it's gonna be.

Originally posted by Raising Heel:

Originally posted by uncboy10:
frown.r191677.gif
That was a CBS broadcast, actually. But all networks have significant SEC bias and it's hard to blame them. Until they start losing non-conference games that's the way it's gonna be.
Ah yeah thats right. They did just lose 4 OOC games last week though. All to ACC teams

Originally posted by Raising Heel:
Bama's defense is incredible. Seriously, I had defense envy watching that game. Mizzou's most successful plays came when they played back yard ball and just chucked it down the field.
I have defense envy watching a team give up fewer than 50 to the likes of ECU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT