ADVERTISEMENT

Big men recruits for the next class....

IMO right now bam adebayo Tony Bradley harry giles in that order for 2016 I don't feel as confident as many for HG3 I been hearing a lot recently about bam adebayo and dennis smith jr being a pair and possibly Going to state or Carolina. So I think Bam Adebayo needs to be on a full court for Roy to get his mom on board to influence her to talk to peatree.

Bam Bam, Giles, Big Wendal, Auyton (maybe wrong class but it don't matter what class he is in, nasty nasty) Tony Bradley, Radivonich (you expect me to be able to spell that ;). Pretty much the top of my big man wish list for now.

Better get the bigs by class of '16 cause there are not as many in '17...although there is a 7'2" guy in '17. Tony could be very important to us.
Lots of G. PG and F and PF in the '17 list.
I agree with David in Bam and Giles, we just got to get 'em if we can. As always, others on the radar, we'll see how it all shakes out.

If we can land Bam Bam and perhaps another 4 star big like Sacha or Javin in 2016, I'd be content with our size for that class. Any other bigs in that class would be icing.

Better get the bigs by class of '16 cause there are not as many in '17...although there is a 7'2" guy in '17.

There are at least 4 guys in the top 10 in 2017 over 6'10 though

Roy offered center Marques bolden from Desoto tx this evening.

He is ranked a 4 star/no. 29 overall by Rivals and 5 star/no. 1 C/ no. 6 overall by another site.

Hard not to be excited about all the offers for 2016!

Last edited:
Nice offer, hope the kid is correct, that he will be learning a lot about Carolina and how he will fit in the system. Seems excited.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT