ADVERTISEMENT

Brandon Ingram was ready to commit in november?

Sk1310

Hall of Famer
Nov 28, 2013
Brandons father did a Q&A on Kingston.com, they asked when Brandon was going to make his decision:
"The first signing period is in November and we were going to decide then. But the academic scandal surfaced again at Carolina and we had new schools come on late"

Looks like he was indeed a Carolina lock before the BS occured.

he also went in to say that Jerry Stackhouse is a big factor and he is giving advice to Brandon and had great things to say about Coach Williams and UNC. Says that Brandon could step in right away and be the shooter we are missing. He will make his decision in April. I still think he will be a heel!

Thats the way I interrupted the article as well. Hopefully the NCAA can finally release the report so that it can stop affecting potential recruiting.

Good post. I really hope we get him. Stackhouse has to be a plus on this one. I can't imagine telling Stackhouse that I was going to play at Duke if was in Ingram's shoes.

Would love to welcome Mr. Ingram to Chapel Hill. He would definitely be one of the pieces of
The puzzle that we are currently missing. Come on down Brandon!

Originally posted by trimbornunc86:
Thats the way I interrupted the article as well. Hopefully the NCAA can finally release the report so that it can stop affecting potential recruiting.
They are taking their time on purpose. It will be years before they rule on it, because they know it was an academic issue, not an athletic issue and they can't punish UNC. This way they are punishing UNC without actually punishing them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT