ADVERTISEMENT

Can we get an athletic big who can catch lobs from Cadeau?

Just finishers in general would’ve been helpful. Withers is the closest thing on the roster to what you want right?
It's what I thought Withers would be when he committed nearly a year ago. But Withers did not live up to basically any of the expectations this year.

I'm thinking of all the lobs Jawad, Marvin, Sheed, Brice, etc... used to catch. Or the lobs opposing centers have been catching in recent years off screen and roll actions.

Just one C (or PF) with the athleticism and length to consistently finish alley oops. Seems almost like coaching malpractice to not give Cadeau any lob threats. The best PG to C lob we had all year was Trimble to Okonkwo in a blowout late in the season. The staff seems obsessed with below the rim players who can occasionally get a putback dunk or extend to dunk on their own.

Reactions: RP12
It's what I thought Withers would be when he committed nearly a year ago. But Withers did not live up to basically any of the expectations this year.

I'm thinking of all the lobs Jawad, Marvin, Sheed, Brice, etc... used to catch. Or the lobs opposing centers have been catching in recent years off screen and roll actions.

Just one C (or PF) with the athleticism and length to consistently finish alley oops. Seems almost like coaching malpractice to not give Cadeau any lob threats. The best PG to C lob we had all year was Trimble to Okonkwo in a blowout late in the season. The staff seems obsessed with below the rim players who can occasionally get a putback dunk or extend to dunk on their own.
We don't run those kind of sets.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT