ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs FSU gamethread

Travis to Wilson for 32 yards and FSU right now is just sticking to UNC 21-10. Defense is just bring sliced up both on the ground and in the air.

Bad fundamentals on D: Fox crashes inside hard, leaving the outside wide open. Fox makes it worse by then going only for the RB, allowing QB to pull it and run outside for easy 1st down.

Then FSU scores another TD.

UNC is loaded with talent on D, but UNC's position coaches are piss poor at the primary jobs, which negates much of the talent.

Okay... I'm done. Keep Mack, lose to FSU.

You can fire all of them and whoever they hire will tease and promise, but never deliver when you need it.

They're making FSU look like a top 10 team

Neither coordinator has demonstrated an ability to make adjustments and have the team prepared this season.

They're not going to stop running it unless you make them.

Longo is still pressing instead of just keeping it simple.

Last edited:
All I know is if Zach rice is looking for PT he needs to come on down but maybe he doesn’t wanna play for searels

Morales has had a touchdown in three straight games from his tight end position but so far today he has not been targeted. Why not?

Mack needs to clean house with that coaching staff. They are not getting it done.
Mack Brown needs to go as well. There's NO EXCUSE for this... and, it starts at the top. I guess he can still recruit... yay. The results on the field are pathetic. I say he's way past his prime and his choices for assistants are piss-poor. They only got to the Orange Bowl because of a fluke Covid season. And, then lost that game because the players quit on the team.

Coming-out flat against VT was inexcusable. Letting Ga Tech beat the dogshit out of you was inexcusable. And, being totally unprepared for the one team he can never beat is inexcusable. His hire was a lame attempt to try and inject enthusiasm, but he was obsolete 10 years ago.

See you guys later.

How many teams with fleet QBs have beaten us with long touchdown runs
In the last five years?
Combine that disadvantage with an interception and dumb penalties and a loss is staring
us right in the face.
I get so frustrated each and every year.
Please get your heads out of your arses in half two, Carolina. Please!

Reactions: -COUNTRY-CLUB-JOE-
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT