ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Miami Gamethread

Offensive line play has been awful. We are getting beat man on man at this point. Poor QB is pressured the minute the ball hits his hands on the snap it seems. Geez.

It is hard to expect to win when Miami has dominated the game for 3.25 quarters. It's amazing UNC held on this long. The writing was all over the wall all game.

The legend of Sam Howell, chapter 2: come from behind td drive to beat miami 27-25 in the last minute.

I would read that book.

I like the way you’re thinking but would be 26 or 28, no way they kick the extra point if they score a TD.

Offensive line play has been awful. We are getting beat man on man at this point. Poor QB is pressured the minute the ball hits his hands on the snap it seems. Geez.

Thought some adjustments could have been made. I understand RPO, but the repetitive slow developing play action fake didn't do this line or Sam any favors.

And I get that it's part of the offensive philosophy

Yeah it's really unfortunate. Kinda feels like the last decade or so... one step forward, one step back.

Lot of winnable games left on the schedule but I think the staff is going to have to let Sam go. We basically treaded water for 2 quarters with the lead instead of going after them.
yup I told my daughter when we went up 17-3 if we score a td here we win

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT