ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs NC State game thread

Already about 10 missed tackles. Looks like D is just going to give State a TD to start the game. Weak.

DC should lose his job right now after that defensive effort. Defense looks like they have gone back to being an embarrassing joke. Bet the offense goes 3 and out. How can you not come out ready to play vs. these cowards.

Wolfpack scores first as QB Dorsett runs in from 17 yards 7-0. Very impressive drive in 10 plays with Qb Having over 50 yards on three scrambles

D looks like crap again.

The best we are ever going to get with Koenning and Disch is 1 step up and 1 step back mediocrity.

UNC 2 first downs but thej Williams misses Switzer on the post pattern and then throws low to a wide open receiver which forces a punt.

Better effort by the D there. Hopefully get good field position. Need to score.
I guess refs aren't calling holding today.

Wolfpack starts at their own 16. A sack on Brissett, a run for nothing and a missed pass results in a 50 yard punt and a short 4 yard return by Switzler---still 7-0 for State

Third and 7 and go deep? Come on. Need to move the ball. Once again a pathetic start. One big play from getting blown out. We need a turnover.

Where did last weekend's defense go?

Come on boys, I want a wusspecker butt whoopin' for my birthday

Finally got him down. . Just been pathetic so far with tackling. So many missed tackles.

MW needs to start working some magic. His throws have been way off so far.

Originally posted by JP4UNC:
Otis is getting held more today then on Valentines Day by his GF.
Yeah, I have counted at least 3 holds. A big one of their first drive with no call. As long as they don't call our guys for holding.

Really why not go for it. Can not believe they can't scxore against this shit team.

Pathetic. Pathetic. Pathetic. This team should be embarrassed by their performance so far. How they hell cannot you not score against State's D. Fedora, once again, its like you don't learn from your stupid mistakes. We can't kick FGs. Everyone on the damn planet knows it except Fedora.

Now in the second period UNC gets into the red zone and Thomas Moore misses a 35 yard field goal--a long wasted drive which leaves State up 7-0

I cannot imagine why you'd ever consider kicking a FG when your FG kicker is one of the worst in history.

Way to turn your head. How many effing times does this happen. UNC is getting their arse kicked by a pathetic team. Way to show up.

I notice Carolina's DB's rarely, if ever, look BACK toward the pass when covering receivers.

Can't get much more open than that. Great D. Great effort Heels. Way to show up for this game. Getting your arses handed to you but this team is so embarrassing. Better wake up.

Ouch! Looks like Koenning is drawing a blank... again.

Offense is not producing either. Could be a loooong, sad day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT