ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs NC State game thread

Originally posted by strummingram:
I notice Carolina's DB's rarely, if ever, look BACK toward the pass when covering receivers.
Almost never, so it has to be coached that way.

Our DBs suck. Who are the DB coaches? Koenning and Disch.

Who are the masterminds of the D overall? Koenning and Disch.

Keonning and disch asre so awful that they belong on the UVA staff, where they would get long term extensions.

Bull Crap - Eff cherry. State has been holding all damn day. Bad enough UNC sucks today now the refs are screwing us.

State has had at least 4 late hits today. Call that Cherry, you POS.

If UNC continues to play like this garbage, please decline a bowl. You don't deserve it.

have the O run a play right at cherry just to wake him up
uzi.r191677.gif

the D had better wake up and make a stop to get out of the half otherwise this is going to get ugly quick - zero fight from this team so far - pathetic

Ok, I am done. Embarrassing to be a UNC fan today. This team better decline a bowl. They do not deserve to go. Worst effort I have seen from UNC since they got their arses whipped by State four or five years ago.

Good lord! This is becoming a a total route. I wonder if jobs are in jeopardy if this continues.

Offense needs to wake up. Whatever it takes, put one in the end zone on this drive

Originally posted by strummingram:
Good lord! This is becoming a a total route. I wonder if jobs are in jeopardy if this continues.
i would like to think so but at this point I don't have my hopes up for winning this game or seeing a change in the staff

Way to show up I guess two weeks in a row would be to much to ask Please hope they come back but I won't see it. Not wasting my time with this shit.

When you play like to did against Dook and then play like this today its coaching plain and simple

Either the defense staff goes or they all go. Maybe fla will take them. Yea right.

This post was edited on 11/29 1:49 PM by geo1464

Come on Fed, you've gotta spread the field out. Our o-line is getting man-handled right now, and the coaches aren't helping with the play calling

If they can somehow do a Jekyll & Hyde, then... maybe?

This half was a total embarrassment.

We get the ball to start the 2nd half. This game is far from over but our coaches have to make adjustments

It sucks to watch a team play that doesn't give a freakin rat's ass about winning a game! Will be so glad when this team decides to play and when the coaches actually decide to coach. We also have the absolute worst kicker in the history of college football!

they will not do it, But realistically UNC needs a whole new staff ,this coaching staff is as inconsistent as any I have ever seen...

First half reminded me of the Butler basketball game as the team got beat up by a team who manhandled them. Cannot play this bad at home even if they are being whipped by States offensive and defensive lines.

Originally posted by dlew71:
Kyle Ralph posted by gteeitup in a different thread earlier today - perhaps he would accept an offer
Can he coach D?

Even though was an OC who became HC, I bet he can coach at least well as what we have now.

So the announcers know more than the coaching staff? lolol

This post was edited on 11/29 2:37 PM by Spaceytoyz

The Moo DC Huxtable designed a game plan to take Williams out of the game and make him gamble. Our triple DCs have designed a game plan to make Brissett look like the best running QB in the country.

For those who may not knowm Huxtable was an assisatnt under Bunting at UNC for 3 or 4 years.

Goodness... I guess they saved-up all their ammo to beat dook and have nothing left for a home game against moo.

We need Hatton on campus now very badly.

Arien Smith is a tough walk on doing his best, but he is horribly overmatched, and Huxtable is making certain Moo goes over him every play.

Fired the staff great opportunity ,,,,,,,its the right thing to do, its a terrible coaching staff anyone can improve them..

Yet again, our DBs cannot cover anyone.

Did I mention that the 2 DB position coaches are Koenning and Disch? So the worst position coaching on our D is by the 2 men who run the whole D that is easily the worst in the ACC?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT