ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs VT gamethread

Just a complete trash effort - so disappointing to see us get manhandled. Bet VT is flat for a good part of the year and we miraculously start racking up stats

Roy Wiliams on the sidelines dressed as Mack...... CALL A TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lot of losses tonight. Lose the game, lose a Heisman candidate, lose some recruiting momentum and we're behind the eight ball for winning the division. On the plus side, we don't have to worry about other schools trying to steal our coordinators.

Rest of the year is pretty much irrelevant. This team has zero chance of winning 11 straight, and no chance of competing with Clemson.

Next year won't be any different with a new QB to break in. Enjoy the two year wait for Carolina to have another chance at being relevant on the gridiron.

Maybe Hubert will put something together this year.

Reactions: UNCPJH81
Heisman race over. Playoff race over.

Sam's career has been a complete and total waste. He'll just be another good QB with no championships to his name.

Maybe Drake will be the guy. Sam wasn't. Damn shame
UNC football, every year... it's always wishful thinking

I think the talent that left last year was far more than they realzed.

I say 7-5 is optimistic

And, quite possibly some decommits once the real product has a chance to show itself.

This was NOT a top 20 team, at all. Granted, they were in a hostile environment, but, if you're really a good team... you win. UNC lost the game in the first half. This game was never really close. VT was better in ever aspect of the game.

I have no doubt the world will end before UNC is ever relevant in football "again."

This was one of the worst efforts I've ever seen. Even Butch's squad had to have a blatant face mask ignored in the end zone to lose to LSU in a comparable situation. Didn't need any bullshit calls tonight. Mack just hired a f*cking garbage offensive coordinator that can't make decent use of the best QB in Carolina football history.

Reactions: tarheel0910
This was one of the worst efforts I've ever seen. Even Butch's squad had to have a blatant face mask ignored in the end zone to lose to LSU in a comparable situation. Didn't need any bullshit calls tonight. Mack just hired a f*cking garbage offensive coordinator that can't make decent use of the best QB in Carolina football history.
Not calling a TO at the end was a cherry on the top. EVERYONE else knew a TO was needed!

F*cking Marvin Austin man... If it wasn't for that dipshit's twitter account we could be ten years into recruiting at the same level Mack has been. Which is basically the only accomplishment of his second tenure.

Next time I start hyping up Carolina football based on talent or whatever the f*ck bullshit I spout off, just tell me to STFU

I think Mack may have peaked with the Orange Bowl appearance. (hot take)

He's past his prime. And, his coordinators are trash.

But, hey! They've recruited well!

we also LOOK physically Small ,especially on dline Shaw, assuming he does NOT decommit after watching this garbage, will start day ONE

I was screaming at the tv and couldn’t believe nobody called one but me
The commentators were both amazed there was no TO.

And, Sam holds the ball too much, got no help from the OL as always, but that INT was kind of a fluke. Didn't matter. VT beat them in every facet of the game.

The cute old grandpa Mack schtick is going to lose its magic this year if this is the product he’s putting on the field. The recruiting is great, but showing up that unprepared is unacceptable and the best way to lose fan enthusiasm quick. Time to throw away all the heisman howell BS, the ranked BS, the pipe dream of playing in the playoff, and the notion we could hang with Clemson. This year we will be lucky to go 9-3. 7-5 or 8-4 seems to be more realistic.

Reactions: strummingram
The cute old grandpa Mack schtick is going to lose its magic this year if this is the product he’s putting on the field. The recruiting is great, but showing up that unprepared is unacceptable and the best way to lose fan enthusiasm quick. Time to throw away all the heisman howell BS, the ranked BS, the pipe dream of playing in the playoff, and the notion we could hang with Clemson. This year we will be lucky to go 9-3. 7-5 or 8-4 seems to be more realistic.
7-5 is optimistic.

If what they put on the field tonight was the best we have? 7-5 is a best-case scenario.

Reactions: babe7671
This dude should be walking on at ECU next year. Soft @ss

Spend less time shopping for earrings and hit the f*cking weight room.

Olson_Justin_2019_87.jpg

Also any WR recruits come on down I am sure you can beat out these guys
Downs looked pretty good.

But, really, the Heels lost a LOT of talent last year and it showed. I dunno how in the hell they ever got ranked so high preseason. I think we're realizing just how much talent was there last year because it's NOT there this year.

Man I just can’t believe all the hype and talk about how great these guys are and then this tonight. Oh my!! I bought it all hook line and sinker. Now I am tucking my tail and wondering how long this season is coming to be.

Downs looked pretty good.

But, really, the Heels lost a LOT of talent last year and it showed. I dunno how in the hell they ever got ranked so high preseason. I think we're realizing just how much talent was there last year because it's NOT there this year.
He was the only one. Like I have said not sure where brown or Blackwell were tonight.

AJ should ban me before I really start going in on these f*cking pansies that are for some stupid reason allowed to dress out in Carolina Blue.

I mean who the f*ck is this dude at center? I don't even pay that much attention to the O-line most of the time and I repeatedly watched him completely whiff on what could vaguely be construed as attempted blocks.

• Haha
Reactions: strummingram
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT