ADVERTISEMENT

Celebrity Death Pool - Round 11

Hark_The_Sound_2010

Hall of Famer
Nov 10, 2009
Boston
Ok so in the interest of keeping picks visible, and alerting the ones next up that it's their turn I've started this draft thread. I'll update the list below periodically throughout the draft. I'll try to keep it as up to date as possible, but at least check to see that you're not duplicating with the couple picks before you if I haven't updated recently.

Post your pick here when you make it. I'll be changing the thread title periodically to show who is on the clock (at least as of the last time I saw it).

Here's the link to the other thread for rules and specifics if needed: https://northcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/ootb-celebrity-death-pool.33156/

1 tarheel0910 - Kirk Douglas, Angela Lansbury, Rupert Murdoch, Betty white, Donald trump
3 gteeitup - Dick Van Dyke, Carol Channing, Sumner Redstone, Ayman Al-Zawahiri, Valerie Harper
4 plm - Zsa Zsa Gabor, Herman Wouk, Charlie Sheen, Jake Roberts, George Schultz
6 Hark - David Rockefeller, Bob Barker, Prince Philip, Stephen Hawking, Bobby Doerr, Stan Lee
7 UNC71-00 - Cher, George HW Bush, Chuck Berry, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, Pope Benedict XVI, Barbara Bush
10 CoryFly - George Steele, Bart Starr, Charles Manson, Fats Domino, Lil' Wayne, Marv Levy
11 Raising Heel - Fidel Castro, Beverly Cleary, João Havelange, Olivia De Havilland, Bhumibol Adulyadej, Vera Lynn, Justin Bieber, Norman Lear
14 Heelmanwilm - Jimmy Carter, Hugh Hefner, Jerry lewis, Bill cosby, Judge wapner, Billy Graham

Out (therefore their picks can be chosen again):
2 Bleed
5 GSD - Billy Graham, Ara Parseghian, Barbara Bush, Lee Iacocca, Harry Belafonte
8 jcolucci - Jim Nabors, Jack Burke, Marv Levy, William Fridge Perry, Ethel Kennedy
9 THN11 - Roger Moore, Stan Lee, Jerry Stiller, Muhammed Ali, Henry Kissinger, James "Whitey" Bulger
12 UNC '92 - Norman Lloyd, John Glenn, Chuck Yeager, June Foray, Doris Day, Monty Hall
13 coolwaterunc - Jimmy Snuka, Bob Dole, Joseph Jackson, Scott Hall, Willie Mays

Last edited:
Reactions: Raising Heel
Are we passing on jcolucci? It's after 1:00 pm.

I'm fine with it, I've been fine letting 71 be the bad guy and make the skip decision, but at this point I just wanna get this thing in the books. Anyone who misses this time around can jump in on the next round. We can put @TarHeelNation11 on the clock. And if @jcolucci or bleed want to hop in and make a pick they still can

1988GeorgetheAnimalSteele.jpg

Reactions: plm
Plus, George The Animal might die from choking on a turnbuckle. So he's twice as likely. Again, good pick.

Reactions: plm
Plus, George The Animal might die from choking on a turnbuckle. So he's twice as likely. Again, good pick.

Haha. Some of the better guys to pick may be the 'roid heads but I haven't followed wrestling in so long I don't really know who they are.

Y'all are on point with the team names.

Except 'slinger. Kinda lame.

I thought it was pretty good. Are you a gambling man? Because a "beat" is common vernacular in the gambling world. So in essence, I'm saying that while my folks will indeed eventually die, someone on another list will die first - "a bad beat". Not familiar? And then "deadbeats"?...no?...you see,...just forget it.

4310023+_bd6d722b97c5c36707bc36fdf9e6f5b4.jpg

I don't reckon my pick is coming up for a while but I'm unavailable for the next several hours. I'll try to check back in around 8:00 pm or so.

Shit this is gonna take forever to get done. I'm already losing steam.

I thought it was pretty good. Are you a gambling man? Because a "beat" is common vernacular in the gambling world. So in essence, I'm saying that while my folks will indeed eventually die, someone on another list will die first - "a bad beat". Not familiar? And then "deadbeats"?...no?...you see,...just forget it.

4310023+_bd6d722b97c5c36707bc36fdf9e6f5b4.jpg

tnpy5.jpg

I know Goldberg, Rey Mysterio, DDP, Stone Cold, Dudley Bros, The Undertaker, all those guys. Never heard of this George Steele.

You are just too young. Those guys were past my wrestling prime. I almost went Koko B Ware but The Animal was a weird dude so went with him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT