ADVERTISEMENT

Celebrity Death Pool - Round 11

So wait. What happens now? Can @jcolucci go ahead and make a pick? Seems like he should be able to do that, then get back on track when his turn comes up again in a few rounds.

He could, but I read it that he said he was at a conference and didn't have time.

@jcolucci - do you want to make a pick? For that matter- @coolwaterunc do you also want to make a pick? Baseball aint on yet- what are you doing?

He could, but I read it that he said he was at a conference and didn't have time.

@jcolucci - do you want to make a pick? For that matter- @coolwaterunc do you also want to make a pick? Baseball aint on yet- what are you doing?
Jesus you guys are pushy.

Let's go with Bob Dole. Maybe you guys will leave me alone for a whIle now.

Ok so in the interest of keeping picks visible, and alerting the ones next up that it's their turn I've started this draft thread. I'll update the list below periodically throughout the draft. I'll try to keep it as up to date as possible, but at least check to see that you're not duplicating with the couple picks before you if I haven't updated recently.

Post your pick here when you make it. I'll be changing the thread title periodically to show who is on the clock (at least as of the last time I saw it).

Here's the link to the other thread for rules and specifics if needed: https://northcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/ootb-celebrity-death-pool.33156/

1 tarheel0910 - Kirk Douglas
2 Bleed
3 gteeitup - Dick Van Dyke
4 plm - Zsa Zsa Gabor
5 GSD - Billy Graham
6 Hark - David Rockefeller
7 UNC71-00 - Cher
8 jcolucci
9 THN11 - Roger Moore
10 CoryFly - George Steele
11 Raising Heel - Fidel Castro
12 UNC '92 - Norman Lloyd
13 coolwaterunc - Jimmy Snuka, Bob Dole
14 Heelmanwilm - Jimmy Carter, Hugh Hefner

Hark already selected him @UNC '92. Try again.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
With their second pick in the draft and 16th pick overall, "Can't Stop Coffin" selects:

Keith Richards

Haha, just kidding. That guy is obviously indestructible. I'm gonna go with children's author Beverly Cleary.

BartStarr-2002ToppsArchiveRookieReprintAuto.jpg

With their second pick in the draft and 18th overall, Checkin' Out; Cashin' Out selects....

Stan Lee, of Marvel Comics fame, creator of Spider-Man, X-Men, and many other famous fictional characters.

The Grateful Dead selects evil republican and enemy of the free people George H W Bush (the old one)

this is a messed up thread...i'm on the internet more than usual now looking for ill celebs.

my wife gave me side eyes this morning when i asked if loretta lynn was still alive.

Haha, she was on my list but pretty far down there.

If we have to have a team name I guess mine could be P.O.D. I don't know anything by those guys but their name fits here.

I'm here, I'm here!

With the next pick in the Celebrity Death Pool draft, Mr. Lingerdick's Dead Beats select...Ara Parseghian.

11386121_1.jpg

I was going with tilikum the killer whale but the pre existing clause rules him out.

Dead and bloated will pick author herman wouk.

Ok so in the interest of keeping picks visible, and alerting the ones next up that it's their turn I've started this draft thread. I'll update the list below periodically throughout the draft. I'll try to keep it as up to date as possible, but at least check to see that you're not duplicating with the couple picks before you if I haven't updated recently.

Post your pick here when you make it. I'll be changing the thread title periodically to show who is on the clock (at least as of the last time I saw it).

Here's the link to the other thread for rules and specifics if needed: https://northcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/ootb-celebrity-death-pool.33156/

1 tarheel0910 - Kirk Douglas
2 Bleed
3 gteeitup - Dick Van Dyke
4 plm - Zsa Zsa Gabor, Herman Wouk
5 GSD - Billy Graham, Ara Parseghian
6 Hark - David Rockefeller, Bob Barker
7 UNC71-00 - Cher, George HW Bush
8 jcolucci
9 THN11 - Roger Moore, Stan Lee
10 CoryFly - George Steele, Bart Starr
11 Raising Heel - Fidel Castro, Beverly Cleary
12 UNC '92 - Norman Lloyd, John Glenn