ADVERTISEMENT

Celebrity Death Pool - Round 11

judge-wapner.jpg

Not alive anymore. Thankfully no one had him, though I'm not paying anyone until I get my money.

Reactions: tarheel0910
By the way @heelmanwilm had Wapner. If he poasts payment details and makes another selection, we can start the next round.

Looks like he still owes you Cory, so you guys can call that a wash I'm assuming.

If anyone else is still owed money - shame the guilty parties on here.

Wow tks for the update. I hd forgotten i had wapner. Heelmanwilm@aol.com is my pay pal. (Yes i still have aol get off my ass)

And my apologies @coryfly for not paying attention and knowing i owed u.

I will make next selection by end of day

Haha, I wasn't really upset or anything. No worries. We can just call it even if that's cool. Smart strategy on your part. Saved us both some trouble.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
I select donald trump. Not cause i want him dead or advocate killing him, i just feel he's pissed off enough wackos that its a legit threat.

@tarheel0910 has Trump. Full list of those that are currently on squads is in the OP. Note that some people have since dropped from the contest (and is indicated in that poast) and their people are able to be taken again.

I'm still not fully paid from the last dead guy. I'll pay you when I'm paid.

tarheel0910-PAID
gteeitup-PAID
@plm
hark-PAID
UNC71-00-PAID
Raising Heel-PAID
UNC '92-PAID

heelmanwilm-PAID

Last edited:
I'm still not fully paid from the last dead guy. I'll pay you when I'm paid.

tarheel0910-PAID
@gteeitup
@plm
hark-PAID
UNC71-00-PAID
Raising Heel-PAID
UNC '92-PAID

heelmanwilm-PAID

That's bullshit. I sent you a PayPal when you won.

Your collections from other people have nothing to do with paying me, especially after I paid you.

I honestly can't believe you wrote that. You must have been joking.

Reactions: UNC '92
Yeah, that's cool if it is cool with him. I know he posted about paying and I assume just forgot. He comes across as one who has no issues paying his debt.

If you don't hear back from him in a few days I'll send it your way.

Reactions: UNC71-00
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT