ADVERTISEMENT

Celebrity Death Pool - Round 11

Still?

giphy.gif

Alright, alright...I know I owe @UNC '92 $10 and @Raising Heel $20. Let me get through the weekend and I'll put it in the mail by Monday. 92, can you send me an email at gunslingerdick@hotmail.com with an address of where I can send the dough? Or you can PM me (not a premi member so I can't PM you). I don't know how to do that PayPal thing. But I have been in a Walmart before.

Congrats to RH and 92 for their wins. Great job. You rooted harder for someone to die than I did. I hope the $10 will buy back your soul.

And with that, I'm out of the death pool. The longer this goes on, the worse I feel about gambling on people's lives. Plus, it's pissing me off that none of my people are dying.

Yeah, saw that. I've been keeping track. Dude just won't go. He'll probably live to 104.

She was a legend, no doubt. She will be missed for sure. I was just saying at the office that it would either be very appropriate or inappropriate depending on how you look at it to watch the episode where the clown dies. Seriously though, the MTM show was a classic, and it's sad that we lost her.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
I like poasting in this thread, because every time I do, suckas think they owe me $10 again.
My wife and I saw Al Jarreau at the Hampton Jazz Festival about 30 years ago. I know he wouldn't be a favorite of you young guys, but he was a one of a kind performer and will be missed.

Reactions: Raising Heel
Last edited:
coryfly@hotmail.com is my paypal.

So are these the relevant names???

tarheel0910
gteeitup
plm
hark
UNC71-00
Raising Heel
UNC'92
Heelmanwilm

I'll take Marv Levy if no one else has. I hate the Bills.

So far....

tarheel0910
gteeitup
plm
hark-PAID
UNC71-00
Raising Heel
UNC'92
Heelmanwilm

I have no idea how to tag people, haha.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts