ADVERTISEMENT

Celebrity Death Pool - Round 11

Updated:

1 tarheel0910 - Kirk Douglas, Angela Landsbury, Rupert Murdoch
2 Bleed (sad face)
3 gteeitup - Dick Van Dyke, Carol Channing, Sumner Redstone
4 plm - Zsa Zsa Gabor, Herman Wouk, Charlie Sheen
5 GSD - Billy Graham, Ara Parseghian, Barbara Bush
6 Hark - David Rockefeller, Bob Barker, Philip Mountbatten (Prince Philip)
7 UNC71-00 - Cher, George HW Bush, Chuck Berry
8 jcolucci (sad face)
9 THN11 - Roger Moore, Stan Lee, Jerry Stiller
10 CoryFly - George Steele, Bart Starr, Charles Manson
11 Raising Heel - Fidel Castro, Beverly Cleary, João Havelange
12 UNC '92 - Norman Lloyd, John Glenn, Chuck Yeager
13 coolwaterunc - Jimmy Snuka, Bob Dole, Joseph Jackson, Scott Hall, Willie Mays
14 Heelmanwilm - Jimmy Carter, Hugh Hefner, Jerry Lewis, Bill Cosby, Judge Wapner

Last edited:
Charles Manson
In the words of Charlie:

"... I'm already dead!"

tumblr_nx5pj9unr21tepew7o1_500.gif

By the way, I really like Chuck Yeager, so now I don't like you anymore.
I hate myself more for doing it. I love him and John Glenn both. My father ran the 4th of July fireworks shows in Wake Forest during my childhood in the 70s and 80s. One year he did a tribute to the landing on the moon and John Glenn came to be a part of it. He ate breakfast at my grandmothers on the morning of the 4th and he wowed us all with his stories. He was a real American icon and I was very impressed with him. I was a young boy and someone who had been to the moon? Well, if you were living back then you know what an honor that was to meet someone like that.

Reactions: Raising Heel
I hate myself more for doing it. I love him and John Glenn both. My father ran the 4th of July fireworks shows in Wake Forest during my childhood in the 70s and 80s. One year he did a tribute to the landing on the moon and John Glenn came to be a part of it. He ate breakfast at my grandmothers on the morning of the 4th and he wowed us all with his stories. He was a real American icon and I was very impressed with him. I was a young boy and someone who had been to the moon? Well, if you were living back then you know what an honor that was to meet someone like that.
I thought Glenn only orbited the Earth?

Wow! Okay, now I feel bad for you. I ain't even mad no more.

Updated:

1 tarheel0910 - Kirk Douglas, Angela Landsbury, Rupert Murdoch
2 Bleed (sad face)
3 gteeitup - Dick Van Dyke, Carol Channing, Sumner Redstone
4 plm - Zsa Zsa Gabor, Herman Wouk, Charlie Sheen
5 GSD - Billy Graham, Ara Parseghian, Barbara Bush
6 Hark - David Rockefeller, Bob Barker, Philip Mountbatten (Prince Philip)
7 UNC71-00 - Cher, George HW Bush, Chuck Berry
8 jcolucci (sad face)
9 THN11 - Roger Moore, Stan Lee, Jerry Stiller
10 CoryFly - George Steele, Bart Starr, Charles Manson
11 Raising Heel - Fidel Castro, Beverly Cleary, João Havelange, Olivia De Havilland, Bhumibol Adulyadej
12 UNC '92 - Norman Lloyd, John Glenn, Chuck Yeager, June Foray, Doris Day
13 coolwaterunc - Jimmy Snuka, Bob Dole, Joseph Jackson, Scott Hall, Willie Mays
14 Heelmanwilm - Jimmy Carter, Hugh Hefner, Jerry Lewis, Bill Cosby, Judge Wapner

So sorry guys, my trip timing was terrible and my internet was not reliable enough to jump in. I apologize for any inconvenience I caused on this. Fun to watch though!

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi
The retired Pope Benedict

A nice little religious battle you have going on there. A crusade/jihad of sorts.

Who the F is gonna be in charge of researching if any of these folks have died? Lol. Several of these names won't exactly make the front page.

I'll try to keep up with it - but I think it's fair to have each person keep tabs on their own squad, and announce when one of them dies (if I haven't posted it already by then). The point was originally to get front page names, but yes - some of the choices are "also-rans".

Who the F is gonna be in charge of researching if any of these folks have died? Lol. Several of these names won't exactly make the front page.

I'm sure Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and Bhumibol Adulyadej have a twitter account. You could add them to your twitter and keep an eye on that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT