ADVERTISEMENT

CFP Final thread

@toophly1124 , I'll be sending $20 for @BillyL.

BTW, I believe if I transfer funds as "sending to a friend", then PayPal won't charge a fee. Is that correct?

I honestly don’t know 100% how that works. I think maybe if you link your bank there’s no charge but if it’s a credit card there is a small charge. I could be wrong on that though. But from what I remember (I don’t paypal that often) “send to a friend” was always the way to go.

And thank you and @BillyL . I like you guys.

Thanks bruh. I got it.
@toophly1124 do you accept crypto currency? ;)

ill-kill-you.gif.cf.gif

He owes me $20 so I figured it would be easier for him to just pay it for me and this competition

I get your jist but here lies my problem.

That’s between you and him.

Not me you and him.

We all agreeably entered a contest knowing the buy in was $20. I won the contest. I can’t expect @gteeitup to pay me $40 bc the “buy in” was $20.

(That I’ve seen) he hasn’t once acknowledged paying for your buy in.

I can’t jump through the computer screen and make you do anything. I’ll leave it up to you what your moral compass says do.

Of course if @gteeitup agrees w you and pays your part then I can just apologize for being so “aggressive” in nature. And I will if that’s the case.

I’m just trying to collect after all.

Reactions: tarheel0910

Not me you and him.

We all agreeably entered a contest knowing the buy in was $20. I won the contest. I can’t expect @gteeitup to pay me $40 bc the “buy in” was $20.

I can’t jump through the computer screen and make you do anything. I’ll leave it up to you what your moral compass says do.

Of course if @gteeitup agrees w you and pays your part then I can just apologize for being so “aggressive” in nature. And I will if that’s the case.

what's your paypal email?

@gteeitup

you owe me $20

Not me you and him.

This whole post is awesome.

Let me know if you make this happen. I might be interested.
Well how about this...

Stack's team - Raptors 905 - comes to Greensboro on Friday Jan. 19 @ 7 pm. Kennedy is their starting center.

Or March 16, also a Friday, the Delaware 87ers visit. JMM plays for them.

Or just for fun, on March 20th some team with Travis Wear. Could boo him whenever he touches the ball. LOL.

Well how about this...

Stack's team - Raptors 905 - comes to Greensboro on Friday Jan. 19 @ 7 pm. Kennedy is their starting center.

Or March 16, also a Friday, the Delaware 87ers visit. JMM plays for them.

Or just for fun, on March 20th some team with Travis Wear. Could boo him whenever he touches the ball. LOL.

PICK a DATE. I can definitely get excited about this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT