ADVERTISEMENT

CFP Final thread

26220607_10211496589035876_3572785508320896672_o.jpg

Boy, that is just a terrible play from the freshman there. Have to throw it.

Well, he made up for it. Damn.

So for real this time, congrats, toophly.

One of the best-ever championship games. I wanted UGA to win, but... I knew Alabama was going to find some way to do it, and they did. Even when that Greek boy missed the easy FG at the end... I still just knew that Alabama was going to find some way to win. The Crimson Tide is the standard for college football, period. When Saban leaves, they'll replace him and be just as competitive.

That UGA kicker is bad-ass!

Reactions: TarHeelNation11
Hopefully @TarHeelNation11 can do me a solid when he wakes from his drunken stuper and tag all the peeps in the contest. I’m going to be on the road all day so won’t be able to poast much. Anyway I’ll go ahead and leave my PayPal for anyone who checks here.

dwelch1124@yahoo.com

Never sniffed winning anything around here so I’m pretty excited. Thanks guys.

Hopefully @TarHeelNation11 can do me a solid when he wakes from his drunken stuper and tag all the peeps in the contest. I’m going to be on the road all day so won’t be able to poast much. Anyway I’ll go ahead and leave my PayPal for anyone who checks here.

dwelch1124@yahoo.com

Congrats @toophly1124 .

@BillyL - check your messages please.

Before the season began, I poasted a poll on Blitz: Alabama versus the field for a national championship.

Not only was Alabama the correct choice this year, they would've been the correct choice versus the field over a 9-year period because they've won 5 nattys in that span. Just freakin' ridiculous.
What's the likelihood of that ever being challenged? They're like UCLA basketball in the late 60s and early 70s.

dwelch1124@yahoo.com

Just sent my contribution, congrats man

Reactions: toophly1124
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT