ADVERTISEMENT

Cole Anthony

Why would that be strange? He still has 2 more visits left that he intends on taking.

If he cuts his list to 6 ,hypothetically, and has visited 3,4,or 5 schools...what did he like about one school he didn't visit, compared to another school he didn't visit. Not a big deal. I just think itd be a little different.

If he cuts his list to the exact teams that he's visited, that would seem more logical.

No offense but I need a link for that, because everything I learned says that Nike was a struggling small shoe co. Worth between 1.7-2.2 mil. Nike had to do something to stick out; infact they were a running shoe co at the time. They took a huge risk at the time and signed then unknown, Jordan, unbeknownst to them Jordan would go on to become a megladon of a sports icon, he is still probably the most famous shaved head on the planet. The point is Jordan helped to make Nike into the powerhouse that it is today. So much so that Jordan and Tiger woods are the only athletes with there own wings at the huge complex in Oregon.
tell em True.

tell em True.

I wonder how much PT he wants? I imagine seventh is going to get good minutes no matter what next year. If Cole wants 30ish mpg, that would mean playing him at the 2. Alternatively Roy could play him at the 1 and 2. Has Roy let a freshman play substantial minutes at both?

Alternatively Roy could play him at the 1 and 2. Has Roy let a freshman play substantial minutes at both?
Good question. Nate did in backup rolls, but has anyone done it in a starring role?

I suppose you could say Theo did it at 1 and 3 (and 4) but that's not the same.

Coby could do it this year.

I wonder how much PT he wants? I imagine seventh is going to get good minutes no matter what next year. If Cole wants 30ish mpg, that would mean playing him at the 2. Alternatively Roy could play him at the 1 and 2. Has Roy let a freshman play substantial minutes at both?

7th won't stop Cole from getting minutes.

Reactions: dtodd4475
7th won't stop Cole from getting minutes.
If Cole waits to commit, he'll know all he needs to know about Seventh and Coby. And so will we.

If Seventh blows up this season - as most of us hope he will - and if Coby is as good as expected but looks likely to return, then I'd expect Cole to pick another school. One where he's more likely to be showcased.

But you never know.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT