ADVERTISEMENT

Cole Anthony

Precious can run the floor as well as anyone in the class...his shot needs work...but his engine is perfect to run run run... I know... the ink isnt even dry on the anthony commitment, but ... Like Veruca Salt..."I want it now"

Heeeeel Yeah, we really need to enjoy this one, Cole is a big time talent that does it all and is going to be a kid we will all really enjoy watching run things next year. I really like the way he carries himself too, it’s a great fit all around.

In addition to how talented he is, I really think the intagibles he has makes him even better-he is tremendously driven, hard working and constantly competing on both ends. And you better believe that he will impart this on the rest of the guys as he’s a vocal leader and extremely in control of things on the floor. Roy and Cole what a combo, oh baby there’s a lot to be excited about here!!

Cole Anthony has always struck me as the type of player that doesn't fit the UNC system and style. I don't care if he comes to UNC or not. I, personally, feel very sure that he will not choose UNC. Kids who want to come to Chapel Hill aren't usually as hesitant about that decision as Anthony has been. Since he is so unsure, I'd rather he went somewhere else. Gimme a kid who KNOWS they wanna come to Chapel Hill, and doesn't require the grandiose show of "wait and see."

Dude, it sucks that you aren't going to cheer for Cole next year because he "doesn't fit the UNC system and style" "you don't care if he comes to UNC or not" "was hesitant" "unsure" and "he doesn't KNOW he wants to come to UNC".

He will be a Duck I'm afraid :(

giphy.gif

I would love to read the 'I was wrong... ' posts from those sharing Cole was NOT going to be a Heel. Cole was predicted by professionals at a 97% clip to be a Heel but yall knew better. going forward stay away from predicting who the Heels get as you should not be trusted to know what you're talking about.

I am ecstatic we are getting this kid. He looks like a OAD, and thats perfectly fine with me. I trust Roy will adjust and we will be fine regardless. In the meantime I can't wait to see how this upcoming Tar Heel team gels and who comes out the vocal leader.... Should be quite interesting indeed!

Dude, it sucks that you aren't going to cheer for Cole next year because he "doesn't fit the UNC system and style" "you don't care if he comes to UNC or not" "was hesitant" "unsure" and "he doesn't KNOW he wants to come to UNC".
Enjoy your schadenfreude. I didn't think he would choose UNC. It was mentioned by a few others- UNC doesn't usually land these late hold-outs. I'm happy to be wrong about this.

How about we just be happy we got a stud player in Cole?
Precisely. We're getting an absolute baller who looks like he's going to have a huge pro career. But Cole is going to be a really important player in the long term for UNC. While I think Coby will be a really good pro and we'll see with Nas, Cole is basically a household name right now within the entire basketball community. We really need him to play well this season and be a good pro. I'm amped though. I was really looking forward to watching him play. Really freaking happy we'll get that chance in a UNC jersey.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT