ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus

that’s fair

i just know that in the past i heard/read about young people and parents having events all the time, seemingly perfectly healthy…later to find out they had a congenital condition.

we asked the right questions, are a very healthy family, and have no underlying conditions…we all got the shot with the advisement from our physicians…like @strummingram though, we are also done…other than my wife, i believe we all got it at some point…i’m sure my cases weren’t as severe because of protection…as i’ve stated, i ran 5-10 miles a day with it, never really feeling bad other than allergy type symptoms.

on another note, i got the shingles vax last year as well because of the horror stories i was told.
I also asked the right questions, got the two covid shots and a booster before I stopped the train. Since I have potentially complicating conditions, my endocrinologist (whom I see every three months like clockwork and he never stopped during the close down) was pretty insistent at first. Then, he stopped that advice. He had two main reasons. First, they had stopped actually testing the subsequent boosters and the prevailing gov recommendations were based on theory, not actual testing. The second reason he told me to stop was because the virus now mutates so quickly that by the time they figure it out, develop the formula and get it through production, the virus has again mutated. Thus, you would be getting a booster for something no one has anymore. Plus, most people are not at risk for death anymore from the prevailing variants. Incidentally, he told me that the only testing he trusts are the Israelis because everyone else has a political agenda one way or the other and because the Israelis have to look out for themselves, they have to get it right.

On the shingles front, glad your experience was positive. It's a big deal for some people, especially if you get it on your face. Again relying on my endo, he basically has said to absolutely get it, but do it when you can plan on feeling sick as many people get flu like symptoms for several days afterwards. That's a heck of a lot better than shingles itself. So, my plan is to find a block of time I'm not swamped and get it on a Wed or Thurs so I can feel bad through a weekend if needed.

I also asked the right questions, got the two covid shots and a booster before I stopped the train. Since I have potentially complicating conditions, my endocrinologist (whom I see every three months like clockwork and he never stopped during the close down) was pretty insistent at first. Then, he stopped that advice. He had two main reasons. First, they had stopped actually testing the subsequent boosters and the prevailing gov recommendations were based on theory, not actual testing. The second reason he told me to stop was because the virus now mutates so quickly that by the time they figure it out, develop the formula and get it through production, the virus has again mutated. Thus, you would be getting a booster for something no one has anymore. Plus, most people are not at risk for death anymore from the prevailing variants. Incidentally, he told me that the only testing he trusts are the Israelis because everyone else has a political agenda one way or the other and because the Israelis have to look out for themselves, they have to get it right.

On the shingles front, glad your experience was positive. It's a big deal for some people, especially if you get it on your face. Again relying on my endo, he basically has said to absolutely get it, but do it when you can plan on feeling sick as many people get flu like symptoms for several days afterwards. That's a heck of a lot better than shingles itself. So, my plan is to find a block of time I'm not swamped and get it on a Wed or Thurs so I can feel bad through a weekend if needed.
i can confirm the shingles vax reaction(1st shot for me) was indeed similar to the flu.

How'd I know you'd do that? I would give them to you, but you'd never read them, not take them seriously, argue they're quacks, claim they know nothing, they're whatever, etc., all because they are not part of the official I'm from the government and I'm here to help position.

What I'd like to know is, at this point, why does any young, healthy person need such a shot (and that assumes that they ever did need it)? Why would any young person be required to take any such risk? No shot means no risk at all from the shot. Why require it or recommend it? I mean, unless you are from a mindset of wanting your big pharm stock to continue killing it or you're in favor of more government mandated restrictions?

How'd I know you'd do that? I would give them to you, but you'd never read them, not take them seriously, argue they're quacks, claim they know nothing, they're whatever, etc., all because they are not part of the official I'm from the government and I'm here to help position.
This is your answer when I ask for your source regarding "an unexplained increase in young person cardiac events/deaths"?

Looks like resounding confidence in your source.

I asked for a link regarding "unexplained increase in young person cardiac events/deaths"

a) Your link says:
"1,626 cases of myocarditis among more than 354 million primary doses" and
"37 cases of myocarditis among more than 81 million booster doses"

Care to do the math on how infrequently rare these things are?

b) "deaths" is in the question. Your link says:
“People experiencing these conditions report chest pain, shortness of breath, or chest palpitations (feelings of a fast beating, pounding, or fluttering heart)." and "Both conditions will typically clear up on their own or will require medication,” Dr. Johnson says. “In severe cases, a patient may need to be hospitalized for a more aggressive treatment.”

Care to comment on the part where it doesn't mention death and instead mentions "clear up on their own" because they are so mild?

c) Your link says:

“A young person is much more likely to get myocarditis or pericarditis from COVID-19 itself than they would from a COVID-19 vaccine,”

@pooponduke thank @bluetoe for the scoop.

I asked for a link regarding "unexplained increase in young person cardiac events/deaths"

a) Your link says:
"1,626 cases of myocarditis among more than 354 million primary doses" and
"37 cases of myocarditis among more than 81 million booster doses"

Care to do the math on how infrequently rare these things are?

b) "deaths" is in the question. Your link says:
“People experiencing these conditions report chest pain, shortness of breath, or chest palpitations (feelings of a fast beating, pounding, or fluttering heart)." and "Both conditions will typically clear up on their own or will require medication,” Dr. Johnson says. “In severe cases, a patient may need to be hospitalized for a more aggressive treatment.”

Care to comment on the part where it doesn't mention death and instead mentions "clear up on their own" because they are so mild?

c) Your link says:

“A young person is much more likely to get myocarditis or pericarditis from COVID-19 itself than they would from a COVID-19 vaccine,”

@pooponduke thank @bluetoe for the scoop.
you asked for a link referencing the situation and I provided one. Go back and see, your post says 'link?', or something similarly simple. What you were specifically looking for is neither here nor there to me.

The impression you gave is that you weren't familiar at all with this. If you don't appreciate attempts to inform your dumb ass, don't ask for them.

you asked for a link referencing the situation and I provided one. Go back and see, your post says 'link?', or something similarly simple. What you were specifically looking for is neither here nor there to me.

The impression you gave is that you weren't familiar at all with this. If you don't appreciate attempts to inform your dumb ass, don't ask for them.
And what's worse is he did exactly what I said he would do with your link which is why I didn't bother. He's of the mindset that the ouchi is the answer because that's the bill of goods he was sold and he swallowed the load until not a drop was left to lick. He's not gonna ever change the tune he's been singing just because the facts get in the way. Reality is that the shots are not what they told us and there's no reasons to believe them this time around. I mean, he still wants to claim that Joe was the one who got us out of an endless war just because the man's body was sitting in Delaware when the physical withdrawal was botched. Why would we expect transparency and honesty about the impact of the shots and the possibility that they may have side effects on certain people? He thinks the vax and boosters are "the perfect shots" and hearing it said in that voice is killing him right now!

Reactions: Archer2 and bluetoe

And i asked poop to thank you for the elucidating link which make his insinuation about deaths and big probs from myocarditis seem retarded.

I mean, he still wants to claim that Joe was the one who got us out of an endless war just because the man's body was sitting in Delaware when the physical withdrawal was botched.
I'm crediting the Biden Admin pretty much anytime I credit anything from this presidency. Nothing wrong with being a figure head if you have good policy, advisors and appointees who get things done while you age-in-place.

• Haha
Reactions: Archer2
Why would we expect transparency and honesty about the impact of the shots and the possibility that they may have side effects on certain people? He thinks the vax and boosters are "the perfect shots" and hearing it said in that voice is killing him right now!
Please dood. You're all about some conspiracy around big pharma and some secret governmental overlords.

Who was the president when the vax were created?
Who appointed head of CDC when vax were created, tested and released?
Who pushed funding for the operation warp speed?
Who appointed the head of the FDA when the vax was tested and released?

Guess what "public health" is a massive group of people that all want a healthy public. They aren't all bought by Soros and Gates to cover-up a satanic mind-control scheme.

I'm crediting the Biden Admin pretty much anytime I credit anything from this presidency. Nothing wrong with being a figure head if you have good policy, advisors and appointees who get things done while you age-in-place.

I'm crediting them too. They're accomplices in the destruction of our society. I agree, Braindead Joe is just a puppet used to as a shield.

the vaxx triggered it. lots of folks are discovering "defects" due to injecting themselves with an untested drug. keep on sheepin!!
yeah right whatever GIF

the vaxx triggered it. lots of folks are discovering "defects" due to injecting themselves with an untested drug. keep on sheepin!!
Okay since you’re diagnosing COD on the other side of the country that contradicts what the doctors who examine people say… how about jimmy buffet? What did he die of?

Jonas Salk was a Deep State agent. Another commie jew that created a "vax" that really just implanted a genetic predisposition to favor Marxism and eventually make men want to live life as a female.

Polio wasn't really a dangerous disease...just a hoax invented by the Deep State to get people to accept the shot... keep on sheepin.

• Haha
Reactions: heelmanwilm
Okay since you’re diagnosing COD on the other side of the country that contradicts what the doctors who examine people say… how about jimmy buffet? What did he die of?
pay better attention. i didnt argue with the diagnosis, i said that (like so many other young people over the last 2 years) his episode and defect discovery were brought on by the untested, dangerous Covid vaxx.

Buffet? he was just old, could have been anything.

Jonas Salk was a Deep State agent. Another commie jew that created a "vax" that really just implanted a genetic predisposition to favor Marxism and eventually make men want to live life as a female.

Polio wasn't really a dangerous disease...just a hoax invented by the Deep State to get people to accept the shot... keep on sheepin.
Polio was legit, as was the vaxx testing at that time. i'm not anti-vaxx, not at all. i'm just anti-panic-during-an-election-cycle-vaxx. and yes, i realize Trump was in office when the vaxx was developed - that has nothing to do with it for me.

the vaxx was (is) a risk worth taking for seniors citizens and those with pervasive immune system issues. for everyone else it was (is) extremely stupid and dangerous to expose your body to something with so little testing and ZERO long term effect data. but by all means, keep on needle-sheepin!

Reactions: Archer2
i'm just anti-panic-during-an-election-cycle-vaxx.
Keep on sheepin'

I can name 3 dead people I knew personally that were in the same dumbass flock as yourself. The worms are happy about the choice they made. The funeral homes made a nice profit, too!

Keep on sheepin'

I can name 3 dead people I knew personally that were in the same dumbass flock as yourself. The worms are happy about the choice they made. The funeral homes made a nice profit, too!
how do you know they died of Covid? bc the hospital told you so? 🤪 🤣 i've had covid at least twice. you know what i wont have? any potential side effects of the covid vaxx. control the controllables.

pay better attention. i didnt argue with the diagnosis, i said that (like so many other young people over the last 2 years) his episode and defect discovery were brought on by the untested, dangerous Covid vaxx.

Buffet? he was just old, could have been anything.
Well no….you didn’t say that. Not even close. let’s go to the tape:

“The vaxx triggered it. lots of folks are discovering "defects" due to injecting themselves with an untested drug.

You put “defects” in quotes which is obviously you casting dispersion on the claim he had a defect, so the logical conclusion is that you don’t believe he died from the defect since he can’t die from what he doesn’t have. Not to mention “the vaxx triggered it” which is obviously you blaming the vaxx for “it”. And since the whole shit show is about him dying…..”it” refers to him dying. So to review:

1. You don’t believe he had a heart defect

• You don’t believe he died from a defect

C. You blame the vaxx for his death

In conclusion with the diagnosis being that he died from a heart defect it is found that your claim that you “didn’t argue with the diagnosis” is hereby declared BULLSHIT and furthermore it is found that it is YOU that’s guilty of sheepin’ as you ignore medical and scientific data in favor of idiotic conspiracy theories.
(Oh and he didn’t “inject himself”. Bonus bullshit declaration. You’re welcome)
Class dismissed.
You can pay on the way out.

Last edited:
We know the hospitals killed millions according to the spokesman for the right wing Covid assoc rainman.
I realize people can be skeptical of the government... but, sheezus! My stepfather (now 88) almost died of it last December! My mother had it at the same time. She took Paxlovid and got better in a few days! My stepfather was in ad out of consciousness for a week or so!

Well, she didn't die so the jab worked you stupid idiot!
No, the narrative will be that she only had it mildly for several days versus being in the hospital for two weeks or something. The old trouble with proving a negative. I'm just glad that she didn't catch the 'rona because government officials, msm, and certain posters here told us endlessly that the problem was those damn orange voting counties that refused to stop the spread by getting vaxxed. Oh yeah, that's right, after telling us that it was a vax that stopped covid, then it wasn't. It just lessens severity. Maybe, maybe not. But, forgive me if I don't always believe everything they tell me Btw, bidennomics is working too and Joe's still recovering from his house fire.

No, the narrative will be that she only had it mildly for several days versus being in the hospital for two weeks or something. The old trouble with proving a negative. I'm just glad that she didn't catch the 'rona because government officials, msm, and certain posters here told us endlessly that the problem was those damn orange voting counties that refused to stop the spread by getting vaxxed. Oh yeah, that's right, after telling us that it was a vax that stopped covid, then it wasn't. It just lessens severity. Maybe, maybe not. But, forgive me if I don't always believe everything they tell me Btw, bidennomics is working too and Joe's still recovering from his house fire.

It's part of the larger plan - the resurgence of COVID. Maybe we'll start seeing other govt officials get it, then celebrities, then we'll hear some stories of people dying. And come a year from now, it will be at peak levels. We must stop the spread at that point. Businesses will be forced to go remote again. We will be advised to stay at home. Wear masks and social distance when we have to go out. But don't worry about making it to the polls. We'll mail you a ballot.

It's part of the larger plan - the resurgence of COVID. Maybe we'll start seeing other govt officials get it, then celebrities, then we'll hear some stories of people dying. And come a year from now, it will be at peak levels. We must stop the spread at that point. Businesses will be forced to go remote again. We will be advised to stay at home. Wear masks and social distance when we have to go out. But don't worry about making it to the polls. We'll mail you a ballot.
Ah, so your theory is that she isn't even covid positive???? Seems early to play the president, errrr, I mean the first lady card.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT