ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus

PSA - talk in person with your family doctor before taking some rando's internet advice regarding ivermectin.
It's probably fake but even if it were true, have you considered how evil it is that many people were denied access to Ivermectin and so had to resort to taking the vet stuff for animals?

When I got Covid, I was prescribed Ivermectin by my doctor and also took the monoclonal antibodies, but I live in a free state, Florida. Sadly others needlessly died just for the democrats and Deep State political goals.

PSA - talk in person with your family doctor before taking some rando's internet advice regarding ivermectin.
Looked it up. His death likely had nothing to do with Ivermectin. He had an enlarged heart and did not realize it was being overworked.

But you are right that people should consult a doctor and that is true for all kinds of medications. Too much of something can cause major problems.

I heard they had to put him down after he broke his leg

I chuckled at that.

But the same could be said for the vax. That's killed people too, unless you're still in denial about that.

How about, you do you, and feel good about your choices and you don't worry about what me and my followers do. Sound good? Greeeeaaaat.

Reactions: randman1
I chuckled at that.

But the same could be said for the vax. That's killed people too, unless you're still in denial about that.

How about, you do you, and feel good about your choices and you don't worry about what me and my followers do. Sound good? Greeeeaaaat.
Hind sight being 20/20 I think we can agree the whole thing has been a shit show of political posturing, insane conspiracy theories, over cautious govt and agency recommendations and mandates, and media hype. I never supported mandates and never told anyone they should or shouldn’t get vaxxed. I did say many times that listening to and promoting politicians and quack chiropractors when it comes to personal health decisions is idiotic and I still say so. Other than that Live and let live I say.

Hind sight being 20/20 I think we can agree the whole thing has been a shit show of political posturing, insane conspiracy theories, over cautious govt and agency recommendations and mandates, and media hype. I never supported mandates and never told anyone they should or shouldn’t get vaxxed. I did say many times that listening to and promoting politicians and quack chiropractors when it comes to personal health decisions is idiotic and I still say so. Other than that Live and let live I say.

Or even live and let die.

I agree with most, if not all of that.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
I chuckled at that.

followers? What do you have, like a cult or something?

I see. A cult. Of sorts.
bloomfield hills wtf GIF

• Haha
Reactions: bluetoe
"
According to official figures published by the UK Government institution, the Office for National Statistics (ONS), by the 1st of June 2022, 1 in every 73 Covid-19 vaccinated people in England had sadly died. But during the same time frame, only 1 in every 172 not-vaccinated people had sadly died.

These are extremely concerning figures when coupled with the fact that mortality rates per 100,000 are significantly higher among the vaccinated and lowest among the not-vaccinated in every single age group, as confirmed by the same ONS figures."

The vaccines quite clearly kill more people than Covid itself.

• Haha
Reactions: strummingram
"
According to official figures published by the UK Government institution, the Office for National Statistics (ONS), by the 1st of June 2022, 1 in every 73 Covid-19 vaccinated people in England had sadly died. But during the same time frame, only 1 in every 172 not-vaccinated people had sadly died.

These are extremely concerning figures when coupled with the fact that mortality rates per 100,000 are significantly higher among the vaccinated and lowest among the not-vaccinated in every single age group, as confirmed by the same ONS figures."

The vaccines quite clearly kill more people than Covid itself.

Natural News... Perfect! I would expect nothing less from you.

so ONS data is not to be trusted?
Bingo. The data isn't Natural News. Thought I linked it from a different source, btw, but no matter. Saw it referenced first in an article in Natural News, who can be over the top but at least they are not a pathetic, lying rag like the NYTs and Wapo.

Anybody who says these guys are not in a cult are full of shit.
you're right. No shit, I'm in my own cult of personality.

Look in my eyes
What do you see?
The cult of personality

I know your anger, I know your dreams
I've been everything you want to be
Oh, I'm the cult of personality

and so on and so forth

I think the point is that there's something sad about dying 'uniquely'.
I guess it depends on the person. We all have to "die", apparently.

I just find the "data" that millions and millions of people are dying from the vaccines to be conspiracy bullshit.

Thanks for dropping by to reaffirm your fuk nut status. You still defiantly walking the wrong way in grocery store aisles? Such a rebel. Remember when you said people dying in car crashes were being diagnosed as dying from Covid? Bahahahaha! That always makes me laugh.

Last edited:
Thanks for dropping by to reaffirm your fuk nut status. You still defiantly walking the wrong way in grocery store aisles? Such a rebel. Remember when you said people dying in car crashes were being diagnosed as dying from Covid? Bahahahaha! That always makes me laugh.
my uncle had Covid and he got drunk as he did every night, and ran off the road and wrapped himself around a tree. They could have said he died from Covid but they didn't. They said he died of alcoholism.

Thats not really what I said but carry on.

Owning the libs til the end!

"excess death rate among Republican voters was 43 percent higher than that among Democratic voters."

(^ study is County level data, not based on voter rolls).

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT