ADVERTISEMENT

Coronavirus

🤣

"adding he may require everyone to take it whether they previously received a vaccine or not."

good luck with that, you overreaching POS.

This has to be some kind of ploy to get the independent-minded to react strongly, which would cause the leftist sheeple to consolidate their left pole position in response. This politics stuff ain't so hard.

Bingo. The data isn't Natural News. Thought I linked it from a different source, btw, but no matter. Saw it referenced first in an article in Natural News, who can be over the top but at least they are not a pathetic, lying rag like the NYTs and Wapo.
This is from gov.UK:

”The Office for National Statistics is the UK’s largest independent producer of official statistics and the recognised national statistical institute of the UK. It is responsible for collecting and publishing statistics related to the economy, population and society at national, regional and local levels. It plays a leading role in national and international good practice in the production of official statistics.”

Obviously the British government considers the ONS to be very reputable.

This is from gov.UK:

”The Office for National Statistics is the UK’s largest independent producer of official statistics and the recognised national statistical institute of the UK. It is responsible for collecting and publishing statistics related to the economy, population and society at national, regional and local levels. It plays a leading role in national and international good practice in the production of official statistics.”

Obviously the British government considers the ONS to be very reputable.
Well I’m so glad you find them reputable! Here’s a link to their site that contains all the data including some suspiciously, inexplicably, left out of the “natural news” article and rainmans post. I hope you enjoy it.

Be sure and take note of this conclusion they draw from the data…:

“Vaccines have effectively reduced the impact of infections on hospitalisations and deaths,”

Last edited:
British people hate the letter Z
Reminds me of a channel I watch on YouTube sometimes about language. There's usually a couple of people, or sometimes more, up there and they are pronouncing different words. It's funny how the UK people always seem to leave out letters or pronounce words completely different than us. The best one to me is bo'ohw'o'wo'er.

• Haha
Reactions: heelmanwilm
Reminds me of a channel I watch on YouTube sometimes about language. There's usually a couple of people, or sometimes more, up there and they are pronouncing different words. It's funny how the UK people always seem to leave out letters or pronounce words completely different than us. The best one to me is bo'ohw'o'wo'er.
I tried to phonetically pronounce your last word over and over and I can't figure it out.

"adding he may require everyone to take it whether they previously received a vaccine or not."

good luck with that, you overreaching POS.

This has to be some kind of ploy to get the independent-minded to react strongly, which would cause the leftist sheeple to consolidate their left pole position in response. This politics stuff ain't so hard.
This is a quote from the Fox News reporter, not from Biden.

This is a quote from the Fox News reporter, not from Biden.
Well, that part should be obvious from the use of the "adding he may require" as Joe is not Bob Dole who used to like to talk about himself in the third person.

But, more importantly, there is this from the actual article:

"The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Editor's note: The headline of this story originally said Biden may "require" everyone take the vaccination, but in his remarks he said "recommend." We have adjusted the headline to reflect this."

Regardless, the bigger point is that they are, of course, going to fund a "new" vax/booster/whatever, and they likely will do all they can to "require" it with the same means they employed last time. While there is a physical and philosophical difference between holding down a person and injecting them versus telling them that if they want to work, travel, receive a government benefit, engage in any normal societal interaction, etc., they must be injected "voluntarily", the practical impact has little distinction even if our president doesn't mumble or whisper the word "require". It's coming. Just watch. It's what they do and we are dumb enough to let their pen strokes take away our individual liberty to decide things for ourselves.

Reactions: Archer2
I'm done taking vaccines for this thing. I think I got the freaking virus early on, when I was up in Minnesota and then had to go through Chicago and Atlanta, and came home at the end of January with the worst "flu" I've ever had, and they really couldn't find a strong trace of influenza a or influenza b in this test they give. But I was given influenza treatments but it took about a month or so to get over it and another month to get my strength back. I don't get sick very often at all. I had the flu in 2008. I had a cold a thanks giving in 2013... And then that flu covid whatever it was in January of 2020 after flying across the country.

I got the first two vaccines because I thought it was an effort to try to eliminate the virus altogether. I'm done taking them now. My body's strong it knows how to fight it off.

I don't know of any company that cares about it anymore. Hell, there are literally people who have tested positive working where my wife works right now. They aren't even required to stay home.

I'm done taking vaccines for this thing. I think I got the freaking virus early on, when I was up in Minnesota and then had to go through Chicago and Atlanta, and came home at the end of January with the worst "flu" I've ever had, and they really couldn't find a strong trace of influenza a or influenza b in this test they give. But I was given influenza treatments but it took about a month or so to get over it and another month to get my strength back. I don't get sick very often at all. I had the flu in 2008. I had a cold a thanks giving in 2013... And then that flu covid whatever it was in January of 2020 after flying across the country.

I got the first two vaccines because I thought it was an effort to try to eliminate the virus altogether. I'm done taking them now. My body's strong it knows how to fight it off.
I agree, mainly because they misled (lied to?) us in terms of it being a vax and what it would do related to the virus. They also potentially misled (lied to?) us in terms of what the safety factor was in terms of taking the shots. I have no reason to believe that they will be candid/honest this time around. Lastly, generally speaking, as viruses mutate and get variants, they generally move to a weaker, but more contagious strain. Much of what's out there at this point matches this trend, but who knows what's to come.

You of all people should be onboard with the problem though: there is a ton of money to be made by many if they continue with or hype up a whole new panic over this AND there is an election to be won in the near future. Back to the basement and more mail in voting anyone?

So, I agree completely that I am done. The problem is all those people that fall under the government strong arm techniques. Want your job? Take the jab. Want your kids in school? Give them the jab. Want to see your mom at the hospital or care facility? Prove you took the shot. This is no different from when the Feds demand that the states do something that they have no authority over like setting a speed limit. Do it, or we will withhold all your transportation $$$. Most will buckle.

I agree, mainly because they misled (lied to?) us in terms of it being a vax and what it would do related to the virus. They also potentially misled (lied to?) us in terms of what the safety factor was in terms of taking the shots.
Are you talking about the 5G microchip?

I read the exact same article when someone sent it to me. Feel bad for the kid in many respects. Can't imagine the pressure on him, much like what Michael's son endured.

What bothers me is the politician like non answer or lack of information. This is what they said he had: "It is an anatomically and functionally significant Congenital Heart Defect". Why say something so general instead of just saying what he was actually diagnosed with unless there is some other reasoning to NOT say what he has?

When this originally happened, my first thought was admittedly about all the young, vaxxed athletes that have had issues. I just don't know why they wouldn't close that door of thought if they have an actual diagnosis. It doesn't help anyone.

This is what they said he had: "It is an anatomically and functionally significant Congenital Heart Defect". Why say something so general instead of just saying what he was actually diagnosed with unless there is some other reasoning to NOT say what he has?
Heart defect is the -> diagnosis !
my first thought was admittedly about all the young, vaxxed athletes that have had issues.
giphy.gif

Are you talking about the 5G microchip?
Was this a joke? Since our friend Rand the Man went offgrid or was handled by the Clintons, I'm not up on that stuff.

As to my actual statements, what part wasn't 100% accurate, or, has your daily DNC newsletter not laid this out for you?

• Haha
Reactions: Archer2 and bluetoe
Heart defect is the -> diagnosis !

giphy.gif

From the CDC, link below:

Types​

Listed below are examples of different types of CHDs. The types marked with a star (*) are considered critical CHDs.

I'm sure that list isn't exhaustive. It's like the FB team saying a player has a lower body injury and he will miss the rest of the season. Why not just say he broke his ankle when everyone could see it on the replay? I just don't see the harm in them saying what Bronny's actual defect is and what their plan is to fix it. It could be for NIL/marketing reasons for all I know, but we still don't know what is wrong.

Reactions: bleeduncblue
AND there is an election to be won in the near future. Back to the basement and more mail in voting anyone?
Your horse lost because he encouraged people to NOT mail-in their votes. And, he lost because more people simply preferred the middle-of-the-road old-school Democrat after 4 years of a MAGA shitshow.

Covid didn't help Trump, but Trump handled Covid about as bad as it could be handled. This idea that the election was stolen because people mailed-in their votes is just a big, fat, orange lie.

But, we agree with all the other stuff I didn't quote! :)

Reactions: tarheel0910
From the CDC, link below:

Types​

Listed below are examples of different types of CHDs. The types marked with a star (*) are considered critical CHDs.

I'm sure that list isn't exhaustive. It's like the FB team saying a player has a lower body injury and he will miss the rest of the season. Why not just say he broke his ankle when everyone could see it on the replay? I just don't see the harm in them saying what Bronny's actual defect is and what their plan is to fix it. It could be for NIL/marketing reasons for all I know, but we still don't know what is wrong.
What do you need the exact type of birth defect? It is a heart issue he was born with due to genes and/or environmental issues during pregnancy and birth.

Congenital:
(of a disease or physical abnormality) present from birth.

Was this a joke? Since our friend Rand the Man went offgrid or was handled by the Clintons, I'm not up on that stuff.

As to my actual statements, what part wasn't 100% accurate, or, has your daily DNC newsletter not laid this out for you?
You are stating that you were misled/lied to regarding the vax, it's impacts, and safety issues, so I assume you are referring to the fact that the shot is actually a tracker and means to genetically change you into a lib.

he was born with due to genes and/or environmental issues during pregnancy
I disagree with this. In fact, my mother was severely frightened by a loud broken record when she was pregnant with me. Fortunately, it didn't seem to affect me...affect me...affect me...

You are stating that you were misled/lied to regarding the vax, it's impacts, and safety issues, so I assume you are referring to the fact that the shot is actually a tracker and means to genetically change you into a lib.
then you admit it? That's how the election was stolen.

Ok, so it was a lame attempt at humor. Maybe send it to noir. He'll think it's a knee slapper. If it wasn't a funny, then I have vastly overestimated you.

And what I stated was that we were all misled or lied to about the vax and potentially misled or lied to about its safety.

Reactions: bluetoe
Your horse lost because he encouraged people to NOT mail-in their votes. And, he lost because more people simply preferred the middle-of-the-road old-school Democrat after 4 years of a MAGA shitshow.

Covid didn't help Trump, but Trump handled Covid about as bad as it could be handled. This idea that the election was stolen because people mailed-in their votes is just a big, fat, orange lie.

But, we agree with all the other stuff I didn't quote! :)
Stop inferring or assuming. I said nothing about the "idea that the election was stolen".

The facts are that Joe and his organizers took full advantage of the mail-in game and orange told his people to vote in person. That's not stealing, that's taking advantage of the rules in place. The D's are just better at that sort of ground game.

It has to do with some basic inherent advantages they have. And, that doesn't even account for any shenanigans that may or may not have taken place, although mail-in stuff and vote gathering clearly allow for such possibilities more readily than in person voting regardless of who may try to improperly take such a path.

Thus, my point about it's coming. They are gonna gin up whatever they can about covid because it means they get to isolate Joe, control the narrative, control all of us, and employ whatever voting techniques they can. It's not just because Winter is coming.

Stop inferring or assuming. I said nothing about the "idea that the election was stolen".

The facts are that Joe and his organizers took full advantage of the mail-in game and orange told his people to vote in person. That's not stealing, that's taking advantage of the rules in place. The D's are just better at that sort of ground game.

It has to do with some basic inherent advantages they have. And, that doesn't even account for any shenanigans that may or may not have taken place, although mail-in stuff and vote gathering clearly allow for such possibilities more readily than in person voting regardless of who may try to improperly take such a path.

Thus, my point about it's coming. They are gonna gin up whatever they can about covid because it means they get to isolate Joe, control the narrative, control all of us, and employ whatever voting techniques they can. It's not just because Winter is coming.
From what you just wrote, I didn't infer or assume anything. I hit the target right square in the middle. I already know covid has been politicized. I just don't pull for one over the other with the same intensity that you do.

What do you need the exact type of birth defect? It is a heart issue he was born with due to genes and/or environmental issues during pregnancy and birth.

Congenital:
(of a disease or physical abnormality) present from birth.
I don't, just like none of us needed to know that it was supposedly "an anatomically and functionally significant Congenital Heart Defect". All they were doing with that is telling us something without telling us anything. It removes the possibility that this was something brought on by something else, such as drug use (which I am not at all suggesting). It also keeps daddy in good graces with the money train sponsoring him and the league.

Bronny's out with an upper body injury would have been almost as useful.

• Haha
Reactions: gunslingerdick

thats-true-kramer.gif

I don't, just like none of us needed to know that it was supposedly "an anatomically and functionally significant Congenital Heart Defect". All they were doing with that is telling us something without telling us anything. It removes the possibility that this was something brought on by something else, such as drug use (which I am not at all suggesting). It also keeps daddy in good graces with the money train sponsoring him and the league.

Congenital heart defect…. That they didn’t know about previously and that will just go away allowing him to continue his playing? Interesting.

I’m not suggesting anything.

• Haha
Reactions: bleeduncblue

wait, so you yourself didn’t see or hear of kids or young adults dying during preseason camps before covid?

i feel like it was happening every august, and not just in the south.

wait, so you yourself didn’t see or hear of kids or young adults dying during preseason camps before covid?

i feel like it was happening every august, and not just in the south.
Sure. Absolutely. But it was pretty unusual.

There has been some supposedly credible claims that there has been an unexplained increase in young person cardiac events/deaths (if you don't allow for any possible impact from the vax) amongst extremely healthy people. I'm sure the great government/Pfizer defenders will race in response to prove these are all made by randman, hoaxers, etc. I just don't know, but it would be foolish to discount the possibility just because the government says so.

Sure. Absolutely. But it was pretty unusual.

There has been some supposedly credible claims that there has been an unexplained increase in young person cardiac events/deaths (if you don't allow for any possible impact from the vax) amongst extremely healthy people. I'm sure the great government/Pfizer defenders will race in response to prove these are all made by randman, hoaxers, etc. I just don't know, but it would be foolish to discount the possibility just because the government says so.
that’s fair

i just know that in the past i heard/read about young people and parents having events all the time, seemingly perfectly healthy…later to find out they had a congenital condition.

we asked the right questions, are a very healthy family, and have no underlying conditions…we all got the shot with the advisement from our physicians…like @strummingram though, we are also done…other than my wife, i believe we all got it at some point…i’m sure my cases weren’t as severe because of protection…as i’ve stated, i ran 5-10 miles a day with it, never really feeling bad other than allergy type symptoms.

on another note, i got the shingles vax last year as well because of the horror stories i was told.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT