ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy football

Somebody's feeling generous. Gracias.

So basically, 9 people need to pay $20 each to @gteeitup, 2 people need to pay $20 each to @Hark_The_Sound_2010, and I get to keep my money. Agreed? If so, I'll let you two decide how to deal with collections.

I guess if two people poast in here that they're paying me, the rest can pay @gteeitup unless he'd rather do it another way.

Reactions: gteeitup
Hey! Didn't I trade you my players in the beginning???? I think it was you. LOL I could have done better if I had taken this more seriously???? Crap

Yes. Julio had a good year, but was out for a few games when it really mattered. The guys you got were solid, it was unfortunate for you that Abdullah got hurt or else it would have worked out better for you.

I got some bad luck that a couple weeks after that trade (which included me sending you Jordan Reed), Gronk got hurt. It would have been nice to still have Reed on my team at that point.

My QB situation was suspect all year in this league. I went back and forth between Alex Smith and Blake Bortles. I really thought Bortles was going to be a good fantasy QB this year. I've given up on him ever being a good real life QB but I thought he would put us some decent numbers. That was a big problem for me.

Alshon Jeffery's suspension killed me down the stretch also. And Jarvis Landry had a disappointing year.

Frankly, I'm not really sure how I was able to stay in first place for most of the year. David Johnson was my go-to guy and he didn't disappoint. But after that, my roster was mediocre.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT