ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite songs and videos!

I stopped here on my way to Pawley's Island, SC about a month ago. Hemingway is nothing more than a crossroads and it's about 50 miles West of the Myrtle Beach area. This is true Eastern Pepper and Vinegar based BBQ, not that mustard stuff that you normally find in SC. If you ever have the opportunity, I highly recommend it. Pretty funny intro to the video..

Reactions: Raising Heel
The thirty Bob Marley superfans who heeded artist Candice Breitz's 2005 call to visit a Port Antonio, Jamaica recording studio, to be filmed individually performing the entirety of Marley’s Legend album a capella, were not propelled by showbiz dreams.

Rather, their participation was a way for them to connect with the beloved icon, in a manner as intimate as singing along in one’s teenaged bedroom.

They were given no direction as far as performance style or costume, only that they stick with it for the duration of the hour-long album, piped into their ears via discreet grey buds....

http://www.openculture.com/2019/09/...ty-of-bob-marleys-legend-album-in-unison.html

Reactions: JuleZ '02 HEEL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT