ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite songs and videos!

The coronavirus thread reminded me of one of the all-time greats. "During a power boat race on Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri, a boat Smash sent seven passengers flying."

I highly recommend changing the playback setting to its slowest speed for full enjoyment. Also, the comments are freaking hilarious.

Reactions: tarheel0910

The coronavirus thread reminded me of one of the all-time greats. "During a power boat race on Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri, a boat Smash sent seven passengers flying."

I highly recommend changing the playback setting to its slowest speed for full enjoyment. Also, the comments are freaking hilarious.

To this day I have no idea how that didn’t become r/watchpeopledie material

Reactions: heelmanwilm
For all of Seger's accomplishments I still feel like he's criminally underrated.

I said the exact same thing to my wife over the weekend when he came on my Pandora station.

And then I asked her to rank the below 3 musical artists. I find all 3 of these guys to be underrated in the pantheon of rock music.

Bob Seger
John Mellencamp
Warren Zevon

I said the exact same thing to my wife over the weekend when he came on my Pandora station.

And then I asked her to rank the below 3 musical artists. I find all 3 of these guys to be underrated in the pantheon of rock music.

Bob Seger
John Mellencamp
Warren Zevon

HUGE Warren Zevon fan and agree with you that he's another that's ridiculously underrated. Everyone gives the album with Warewolves of London on it all the love but the one before it is freaking brilliant. He had Stevie Nicks, Jackson Browne, Lindsey Buckingham, Phil Everly, Don Henley, Glenn Fry, Bonnie Raitt, Carl Wilson, Bobby Keys, etc. all contribute to that record.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
if I’m ranking them from my favorite to my least favorite, it goes:

Mellencamp
Seger
Zevon

But if I’m ranking them on most underrated to least underrated, it goes:

Zevon
Mellencamp
Seger

Reactions: cletusnow
That arrangement alone is a work of art. Great stuff. It never ceases to amaze me how much the Beatles accomplished in a single decade.

Good to see you, brother. Hope you're well.
Thanks for the shout out, @Raising Heel. Doing fine in semi-retirement, while following CDC Guidelines the best I can to avoid the virus.

I hope you and your pups are doing well and that you’ve had the opportunity to get out on a lake In your kayak somewhere.

Reactions: Raising Heel
That arrangement alone is a work of art. Great stuff. It never ceases to amaze me how much the Beatles accomplished in a single decade.

Good to see you, brother. Hope you're well.
Thanks for the shout out, @Raising Heel. Doing fine in semi-retirement, while following CDC Guidelines the best I can to avoid the virus.

I hope you and your pups are doing well and that you’ve had the opportunity to get out on a lake In your kayak somewhere.

For real. Those dudes were not even 30 when they broke up.

The thing that I respect the most out of them was there was literally no prior precedent for how they should act.

No one had ever been remotely as famous as them around the world at such a young age and aside from a few minor things (not including "more popular than Jesus" because idiots took that the complete wrong way) they really didn't screw up.

You could also argue that the last thing they recorded was the best thing they recorded and then they all suffered without each other.

They're the definition of the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

Ok Beatles nerd out over.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT