ADVERTISEMENT

From the bizarro “its a small world” dept

heelmanwilm

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
Wilmington NC
i went to my 40yr reunion recently. In reconnecting with some people i put together some info that blew my mind. So check it out and follo closely. Its worth it.

I’m in LT relationship with kim all thru hs. We split and she meets eddie (dont know him) and marries him couple years later.

Fast forward 5 yrs i’m in a LT relationship with ronda. We split and she marries frank (dont know him) who is eddie’s brother!

It only gets weirder

Couple years later a LT relationship ends with karen. Afterwards She evidently has an affair with THE SAME EDDIE from above but winds up marrying eddie’s bro frank who has now split with ronda whom he caught in bed with of course... EDDIE! Lol.

But it doesnt end there

Eddie and kim divorce over his affairs with karen and ronda and he starts dating a girl named lori. Meanwhile me and kim run into each other dowtown and hook back up for the summer.

(I still have never met or have a clue who eddie is.)

But Now eddie wants kim back and starts stalking her and leaving threatening voice mails to me. I find out hes 6’8 and plays tight end for the st louis cardinals. (Until he was kicked off the team for unknown reason). So me and kim both have to get a restraining order. He does night drive bys in his z-28 and my tires get slashed.

Its Way Too much drama so me and kim go our separate ways. Shortly afterwards I meet my future wife....who is....unbelievably...The SAME LORI WHOS BEEN DATING EDDIE! (Unbeknownst to me) She had broke up with him when she found out he was stalking his ex wife kim who was living with me! (We never put that together til last week)

Then of course some months later crazy eddie decides he wants lori back and starts stalking me AGAIN. This time he drives by and squeezes off a few rds with multiple witnesses present and goes to jail. Of course later on He and kim get back together, he ends up nearly killing her and puts her in the hospital and goes to prison. That was 30 yrs ago. I however have Been married to lori ever since.

Hope u got all that.

i went to my 40yr reunion recently. In reconnecting with some people i put together some info that blew my mind. So check it out and follo closely. Its worth it.

I’m in LT relationship with kim all thru hs. We split and she meets eddie (dont know him) and marries him couple years later.

Fast forward 5 yrs i’m in a LT relationship with ronda. We split and she marries frank (dont know him) who is eddie’s brother!

It only gets weirder

Couple years later a LT relationship ends with karen. Afterwards She evidently has an affair with THE SAME EDDIE from above but winds up marrying eddie’s bro frank who has now split with ronda whom he caught in bed with of course... EDDIE! Lol.

But it doesnt end there

Eddie and kim divorce over his affairs with karen and ronda and he starts dating a girl named lori. Meanwhile me and kim run into each other dowtown and hook back up for the summer.

(I still have never met or have a clue who eddie is.)

But Now eddie wants kim back and starts stalking her and leaving threatening voice mails to me. I find out hes 6’8 and plays tight end for the st louis cardinals. (Until he was kicked off the team for unknown reason). So me and kim both have to get a restraining order. He does night drive bys in his z-28 and my tires get slashed.

Its Way Too much drama so me and kim go our separate ways. Shortly afterwards I meet my future wife....who is....unbelievably...The SAME LORI WHOS BEEN DATING EDDIE! (Unbeknownst to me) She had broke up with him when she found out he was stalking his ex wife kim who was living with me! (We never put that together til last week)

Then of course some months later crazy eddie decides he wants lori back and starts stalking me AGAIN. This time he drives by and squeezes off a few rds with multiple witnesses present and goes to jail. Of course later on He and kim get back together, he ends up nearly killing her and puts her in the hospital and goes to prison. That was 30 yrs ago. I however have Been married to lori ever since.

Hope u got all that.
Sounds like a movie of the week.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
That's like a love octahedron.

My takeaway is you and Eddie have sort of a destiny.

giphy.gif

They would have been the St. Louis Cardinals 30-40 years ago.
True; the Cardinals were in St. Louis until the late 80's.

... your user name cracks me up.
You know i actually posted ariz cards at first so as to not confuse an already confusing story knowing it was wrong but i knew someone would point out that they were the st louis cards then
Yeah, I knew they were in St. Louis once upon a time, just had to go for the opportunity when it presented itself.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
All this info came to light when i started talking to my first gf kim at our reunion. We called ronda over when we realized the craziness of it all and my wife lori was sitting with us so we had a long talk and we were all dumbfounded when we put it all together by how all our lives were linked to “eddie”. (I tried to take a selfie at the table but lori leaned over and assured me my phone would be irretrievably shoved up my ass if i did)

Maybe you can parlay all of this into a kim, ronda, lori 4-way fap adventure.

with Eddie chained in the corner forced to watch with those Clockwork Orange eye-opener things.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT