ADVERTISEMENT

Gas shortage

Not sure how far reaching this hack will be. But people panicking is what causes the shortages. TP, papertowels, spaghetti noodles, gas, ect. Lets see if Biden can come thru for us

Lets see if Biden can come thru for us

1vu8iu.jpg

There was this clip recently of Dementia Joe handing Doktor Jill a dead weed (a white seeded out dandelion) - similar to how a sane coherent man would hand his woman a flower. She awkwardly has a look and cringe-smile like "What am I supposed to do with this dead weed?"

I am not in a mode of anger at Biden. Instead, pity. Anger at the media and the dupes who voted for him, sure. But hey - I haven't seen a mean tweet yet. It's all good.

I now see him like a homeless insane senile guy who digs his own human waste out of his diaper, and eats it while giggling like a lunatic.

Joe's Greatest Hits - 100 days in:
  • let's spend $6T on pet programs for the left that have nothing to do with infrastructure or improving the country...all $6T being $US printed out of thin air...driving hyperinflation, stagflation. What could go wrong?
  • Gas shortages
  • Abysmal jobs creation report (about 25-30% of jobs that were predicted)
  • XL pipeline shutdown
  • Border crisis
  • driving people to stay at home and get paid, vs. going to work in the high supply of jobs
  • inability to secure fuel sources, instead focusing on domestic extremists (aka anyone who questions Joe's admin on anything)
  • all Crititcal Race Theory, all the time
  • lets all get vaxed up and continue masked up and shut down because science, but let's never question or research the science of the response or where it came from

Last edited:
There was this clip recently of Dementia Joe handing Doktor Jill a dead weed (a white seeded out dandelion) - similar to how a sane coherent man would hand his woman a flower. She awkwardly has a look and cringe-smile like "What am I supposed to do with this dead weed?"

I am not in a mode of anger at Biden. Instead, pity. Anger at the media and the dupes who voted for him, sure. But hey - I haven't seen a mean tweet yet. It's all good.

I now see him like a homeless insane senile guy who digs his own human waste out of his diaper, and eats it while giggling like a lunatic.

• let's spend $6T on pet programs for the left that have nothing to do with infrastructure or improving the country...all $6T being $US printed out of thin air...driving hyperinflation, stagflation. What could go wrong?
  • Gas shortages
  • XL pipeline shutdown
  • Border crisis
  • driving people to stay at home and get paid, vs. going to work in the high supply of jobs
  • inability to secure fuel sources, instead focusing on domestic extremists (aka anyone who questions Joe's admin on anything)
  • lets all get vaxed up and continue masked up and shut down because science, but let's never question or research the science of the response or where it came from

• Haha
Reactions: Heelicious
  • Gas shortages
  • XL pipeline shutdown
  • Border crisis
How is Biden responsible for gas shortages?

Last edited:
  • Gas shortages
  • XL pipeline shutdown
  • Border crisis
How is Biden responsible for an April jobs report? (Or since when does any President have control over the economy?)

He's the president!! Aint that how the dems treated Trump? Everything that happened during his presidency was blamed on him. Hell, some dems are still blaming him for todays problems.
What problems are you talking about?

How is Biden responsible for gas shortages?
His admin, the FBI, CIA, etc are responsible for security on vital infrastructure like fuel pipelines, including this one that fuels a massive amount of military ops all along the eastern seaboard. This stuff isn't that hard.

Maybe allocate to this important security issue - even 10% of the resources Biden and his leftist zealots have dedicated to "identifying and rooting out 'white supremacist domestic terrorists' " and they could avoid this crisis, identify and prosecute this Russian hacker amateur groups.

People in gas lines, unable to travel, and now spending a lot of their money on fuel and food, way bigger % of paycheck than a year ago, tends to sharpen the average person's focus. The political pain coming to Joe and friends will be intense. They are in full damage control / defense now, on many fronts. I haven't even mentioned how the previously peaceful Middle East is devolving into a serious conflict, 100 days in under Biden.

I predict that nothing significant Joe wants to get done, will now get done from here forward. No way will moderate at-risk Dems sign on to Biden's crazy left ideas. He is radioactive to them. You could say his presidency is already over, in terms of accomplishments. Like a third term of Obama, but at least Obama got ObamaCare through. And Obama was a great professional communicator (smooth likeable BS artist). That sure is not Joe.

A second Carter administration may be a better comparison.

There were lines at the local Ingles gas station, but that was mostly due to the fact that they hadn't lowered their gas prices and you can get a discount with your Ingles card points. I only paid $2.30 per gallon, with my discount. But, I filled the tank.

Buddy of mine in Greer said it was getting really scarce around there and Greenville.

His admin, the FBI, CIA, etc are responsible for security on vital infrastructure like fuel pipelines, including this one that fuels a massive amount of military ops all along the eastern seaboard. This stuff isn't that hard.

Maybe allocate to this important security issue - even 10% of the resources Biden and his leftist zealots have dedicated to "identifying and rooting out 'white supremacist domestic terrorists' " and they could avoid this crisis, identify and prosecute this Russian hacker amateur groups.
First, this was a ransomware attack on a private company.

Second, as for a governmental protection against hacks on private companies, isn't that the government taking a bigger, expanded role? I'd think some repubs would want smaller governance on this.

Third, isn't "security for vital infrastructure" in the big bill Biden just passed? IMO something generally, even for private companies, needs to be done to thwart state-based cyberware and non-state-based cyber attacks.

Finally, were you this concerned during the "SolarWinds" attack which DID hit FEDERAL infrastructure/agencies under the florida man formerly known as President?

Reactions: Heels Noir
What problems are you talking about?
  • Gas shortages
  • XL pipeline shutdown
  • Border crisis
I saw these earlier and decided to copy them. Figured you didnt read it.

Or do you not consider those problems?

That's enough to call BS on them.

Last edited:
  • Gas shortages
  • XL pipeline shutdown
  • Border crisis
I saw these earlier and decided to copy them. Figured you didnt read it.

Or do you not consider those problems?

That's enough to call BS on them.
Go back and read your post that I replied to. You said the left was still blaming Trump for problems and I asked you what those problems were.

• Wow
Reactions: Heels Noir
Improving infrastructure to thwart terrorism is a start, as is doing something about Putin for the first time in at least 4 yrs.
yeah, Putin and all those gas shortages and high gas prices under Trump...wait, what?

I remember people bashing bush for some of his gaffs when speaking. But its obvious Biden is not 100 percent. Is 4 years up yet?
the compilations of Bush's illiterate remarks are highly entertaining and you can laugh because they were harmless. Biden however is just a doddering fool, and his being at the helm is no laughing matter. Even less amusing is the chain of command behind him.

It's a LONNNGGG way to the next election.

Even then though, the American people have shown that they can not be trusted to use good judgement in choosing a leader. The dems have shown that all they want is power, the country be damned. I'm not ready to give up on our form of democracy, but I might very well support a movement toward a more permanent, more politically detached fixture in the WH.

the compilations of Bush's illiterate remarks are highly entertaining and you can laugh because they were harmless. Biden however is just a doddering fool, and his being at the helm is no laughing matter. Even less amusing is the chain of command behind him.

It's a LONNNGGG way to the next election.

Even then though, the American people have shown that they can not be trusted to use good judgement in choosing a leader. The dems have shown that all they want is power, the country be damned. I'm not ready to give up on our form of democracy, but I might very well support a movement toward a more permanent, more politically detached fixture in the WH.
There is so much corruption, so much protection, nepotism, among the elite class in all three branches (but especially the executive and legislative branches) across both parties, that I don't know how it can be redeemed / resolved. It is so corrupt and disgusting. I have little to no faith in leaders of either party to do the right thing for the people who elect them. They work full time to keep all members of both parties of their protected wealthy powerful club fully intact. Nothing more.

Whatever one thinks of DJT and his policy positions (I thought mostly good), or his intelligence (low), competence (low), civility and ability to tactfully deal with others (low), ability to surround himself with competent people who support and defend him and his voters (low) -

it is amazing how many even in his own party worked hard every day against him. He intended to fight for people (his voters), take down the establishment, the good ol boy network in the DC beltway, and the comfy people in the establishment fought to the death to remove him and to ensure nobody remotely like a DJT - one who takes on the establishment, fights for the people - ever happens again.

There is so much corruption, so much protection, nepotism, among the elite class in all three branches (but especially the executive and legislative branches) across both parties, that I don't know how it can be redeemed / resolved. It is so corrupt and disgusting. I have little to no faith in leaders of either party to do the right thing for the people who elect them. They work full time to keep all members of both parties of their protected wealthy powerful club fully intact. Nothing more.

Whatever one thinks of DJT and his policy positions (I thought mostly good), or his intelligence (low), competence (low), civility and ability to tactfully deal with others (low), ability to surround himself with competent people who support and defend him and his voters (low) -

it is amazing how many even in his own party worked hard every day against him. He intended to fight for people (his voters), take down the establishment, the good ol boy network in the DC beltway, and the comfy people in the establishment fought to the death to remove him and to ensure nobody remotely like a DJT - one who takes on the establishment, fights for the people - ever happens again.

I really believe that most in Washington (Congress, House, other officials) dont really care who is President as long as he is one of them. I think if Jeb Bush or John Kasich beats Hillary in 2016 then he is reelected in 2020. I dont think the dems go all out on getting one of them out of office the way they did Trump. They could not control Trump and that part was not acceptable.

Maybe this belongs more in the OOTB Political Thread - for anyone who enjoys reading on current events, below is a link to a book I listened to on Audible recently:

The Deep Rig - Patrick Byrne

Byrne is an avowed libertarian and did not vote for DJT either time. Here is what the book is not: he never mentions Q anon, he doesn't think DJT will be restored into office, he certainly doesn't think DJT and his "team" went about contesting the election the right way.

But what it is: a quite entertaining look at the statistics and research that quantitative geeks did surrounding the election, and a lot about the Trump team (Gulianni and others) and how woefully incompetent they were in researching and defending / contesting the election (and what they could have / should have done in 6 counties / cities that would have had a good chance of changing the election or at least instilling confidence among more people that the election was legit).

Fascinating how inept the people around DJT "on his team" were - Gulianni, the Trump kids, "the mediocrity" (unnamed person) - and how many on DJTs team were working against him (Pence, Chief of Staff Meadows, etc). The metaphor Byrne used (I think he got from Gen Flynn, one of the few competent people for DJT) was it was like "6 monkeys trying to F a football". Byrne actually was working on the team to investigate the election for DJT, and had in-person meetings with DJT and Flynn.

The moral of the book in the end is that people need to work to restore / secure election integrity. Without it, we are so screwed. There was about $30 million raised from voters to "investigate and fight for the election integrity for DJT" and (surprise) not one penny of that money went to anything remotely related to a legit investigation or validation of the election.

Anyway a quite interesting and informative read, by a guy who is no Trump lackey at all. He has pity for DJT, and amazement at the sheer incompetence and disloyalty of those on DJT's team.

I really believe that most in Washington (Congress, House, other officials) dont really care who is President as long as he is one of them. I think if Jeb Bush or John Kasich beats Hillary in 2016 then he is reelected in 2020. I dont think the dems go all out on getting one of them out of office the way they did Trump. They could not control Trump and that part was not acceptable.
100%. "one of them" - one of the club, is all that matters. Have to get rid of the bozo that is rocking the boat or kicking up dust....who is challenging the established order of "how things work, how we all protect each other and maintain our wealth and power.... party is irrelevant." Bushes and Cheneys and McCains and Romneys are at the top of this list IMO regarding Republican establishment snakes.

Reactions: uncfootball-
100%. "one of them" - one of the club, is all that matters. Have to get rid of the bozo that is rocking the boat or kicking up dust....who is challenging the established order of "how things work, how we all protect each other and maintain our wealth and power.... party is irrelevant." Bushes and Cheneys are at the top of this list IMO regarding Republican establishment snakes.
I keep seeing how Trump changed the establishment, but I don't think that actually happened. The only thing where he was different with previous republicans was free trade. Immigration, skeptical on global warming, lower taxes, etc have always been the republican platform. I'm not sure putting tariffs on China and being a dick on social media changed much of anything with the establishment.

I keep seeing how Trump changed the establishment, but I don't think that actually happened. The only thing where he was different with previous republicans was free trade. Immigration, skeptical on global warming, lower taxes, etc have always been the republican platform. I'm not sure putting tariffs on China and being a dick on social media changed much of anything with the establishment.
Only a second term would tell i think. He was fighting on all sides, including his own shadow at times. But still managed to shake things. Also still has a massive amount of people who would vote for him today.

I think you have a pretty good point here.
Other areas that come to mind a bit:
Foreign policy and involvement in wars: especially The Establishment of say the Bushes Cheneys McCains - and the military leadership - generals, etc. who then become lobbyists to Congress to be involved in endless senseless wars....such and evil incestuous snake pit, expending billions of dollars and more importantly human soldier lives, with little to no regard as long as the money keeps flowing to Military Inc. I thought DJT tried to fight these wars and bring troops home. Military leadership has in the past been a GOP stronghold but the military leadership even during DJT's time in office, generally hated him.

I think regarding climate change, rather than being skeptical about it existing, DJT pointed out the fact that US had done far more than other polluters to reduce emissions, and would ask "what is the point of US vowing and succeeding in reducing emissions, when factually especially India and China are far worse polluters, a vastly larger part of emissions, and are in overdrive in making their emissions even worse (building new coal plants like crazy, etc)

It is yet TBD how court appointments work out including the 3 SCOTUS picks, but they supposedly are more originalist / constructionist than the disasters from the Ivy League elite club that people like GW Bush put up (John Roberts).

Regarding immigration - I think DJT at least tried to hold corporations accountable (maybe wasn't successful at it) - to not be able to hire illegal immigrants at very low rates, thereby undercutting US workers rates. I know this is a complex issue, and maybe the US workers don't want to do these jobs (hotel cleaning jobs, farm labor, hard labor on construction. But in principle DJT tried to protect US workers from being undercut by greedy corps exploiting illegal immigrant workers.

Only a second term would tell i think. He was fighting on all sides, including his own shadow at times. But still managed to shake things. Also still has a massive amount of people who would vote for him today.
I hope it doesn't have to come to a choice for voting for him again, for president anyway. I believe he can serve a better role in endorsing / supporting others, creating a media organization, etc.

I believe there are people who can run in 2024 who have what was good about DJT, without all the baggage and the things that were bad or incompetent about DJT. DeSantis (gov of FL) comes to mind, but I'm not sure he wants to run. So many forces working against whoever is the non-establishment candidate for either party. A lot to overcome.

I think if people took a step back from their feelings they would see how Trump's policies were good for most Americans . I was not a Bill Clinton fan but thought he did a good job as President. Many will say that having Newt Gingrich as Speaker of the House helped Clinton get stuff done. I am only comparing Trump to Clinton to show as a Republican voter I thought that democratic President did a good job.

Finally had no choice but to get gas. Waited in line about 10 min. The guy ahead of me at the pump got 4.6 gals. Two people were able to pull in next to me and finish while I pumped 15 or so gals. These fuking idiots topping off their tanks is the prob.

He intended to fight for people (his voters), take down the establishment, the good ol boy network in the DC beltway, and the comfy people in the establishment fought to the death to remove him and to ensure nobody remotely like a DJT - one who takes on the establishment, fights for the people - ever happens again.

DJT is a silver spoon fed **** cleaner that has spent his entire career stiffing working class people on contracts and litigating them into bankruptcy if they try to collect. Literally every time he opened his mouth it was abundantly clear that he was singularly focused on himself, as anyone with a functioning brain expected him to be from day 1.

Obviously you are more than entitled to your trump devotion, but don't expect the rest of us to stop pointing and laughing when you say dumb shit like that.

Last edited:

Yeah, let's just go back to a "politically detached" monarchy because you don't like the outcome of an election.

But did the 'shakes' lead to permanent change aside for bigger fences around the cap. bldg?

He said he was going to drain the swamp, but DC looked more like a mafia/mobster controlled city than an 'unestablished' un-corrupted gov.

I think that "protected" stuff could be helped by getting money out of politics, (lobbyists, campaign-financing citizens united), fixing gerrymandering, do ranked choice voting.

The politics and politicians are getting more extreme, most Americans are stuck in the middle, esp on non-social issues.

DJT is a silver spoon fed **** cleaner that has spend his entire career stiffing working class people on contracts and litigating them into bankruptcy if they try to collect. Literally every time he opened his mouth it was abundantly clear that he was singularly focused on himself, as anyone with a functioning brain expected him to be from day 1.

Obviously you are more than entitled to your trump devotion, but don't expect the rest of us to stop pointing and laughing when you say dumb shit like that.

And dont blame those who believe Trump did more for the American citizens than the buffoon in office now. I really believe you are too ****ing stupid to know the difference.

Reactions: bluetoe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT