ADVERTISEMENT

Gas shortage

I said it was a clear no for me. I don't find her attractive in any way. I'd have to go at least 5 months in the past to find someone in the Whitehouse that was attractive.
could this be what you're referring to....

3f1ea5a16f0c9c8337032d1099a531d3.jpg

or this?

vllkyt4aug6bfv3s9.jpg

Yeah, AOC is not close to being hot.

I think it's because she's being compared to other female politicians like freaking Elizabeth Warrenbull, Amy Klobechar, etc. who are just flat out gross and it makes her look not as gross.

Hottest world leader, governor, or congresswoman in the past 50 years? It's Tulsi right?

I think it's because she's being compared to other female politicians like freaking Elizabeth Warrenbull, Amy Klobechar, etc. who are just flat out gross and it makes her look not as gross.

Hottest world leader, governor, or congresswoman in the past 50 years? It's Tulsi right?
Kristi Noem

She certainly WAS hot! And, props to her for the Breakfast Club nod.

AltruisticSorrowfulBabirusa-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: blazers
I have such a thing for Ivanka. Melania is smoking hot too. Maybe even hotter still at her age than Ivanka. But there's just something about Ivanka that gets me. Just talking about her gets me excited. Hold on, I'll be back in a few minutes...
Ivanka seems to be catching up to Melania in a major way, but I can't put my finger on it.

There's something about Ivanka that gets me too, but I can't put my finger on that either.

I hope Trump wins the next Presidential election so I can think long and hard about what it is I can't put my finger on.

I think AOC is smoking hot. Nice rack, awesome body. Her big mouth is a plus in this scenario. Her big eyes are also a plus in several situations, especially when she is looking up at you. Long-ass hair and a small waist is a party waiting to happen. As an almost career bartender, Im sure she learned a lot about being Freak-a-Ristic.

I think AOC is smoking hot. Nice rack, awesome body. Her big mouth is a plus in this scenario. Her big eyes are also a plus in several situations, especially when she is looking up at you. Long-ass hair and a small waist is a party waiting to happen. As an almost career bartender, Im sure she learned a lot about being Freak-a-Ristic.
Tooth to gum ratio is off.

I hope you like hairy women.

I have such a thing for Ivanka. Melania is smoking hot too. Maybe even hotter still at her age than Ivanka. But there's just something about Ivanka that gets me. Just talking about her gets me excited. Hold on, I'll be back in a few minutes...
Trump feels the same way.

Reactions: blazers

dbaxfik-a38c6853-673b-4d39-9589-99d6fab08b0e.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Heelicious
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT