ADVERTISEMENT

Gas shortage

Literally every time he opened his mouth it was abundantly clear that he was singularly focused on himself, as anyone with a functioning brain expected him to be from day 1.

Obviously you are more than entitled to your trump devotion, but don't expect the rest of us to stop pointing and laughing when you say dumb shit like that.
LMAO you get "Trump devotion" out of me saying DJT is/was a failure in almost every facet of his personal and professional (employment) life? And that there are many people much better suited to carry forward the few good things DJT stood for? OK

Yes - DJT was all about himself only. That is why he gave up / risked his cushy super wealthy, non-attacked easy life, and took on a huge role, taking no salary, foregoing most of the $ benefits most / all past presidents took on, to have his life basically destroyed by the media and his pol opponents. This is all because its just in it for himself. Makes sense.

Was DJT an unethical corrupt scumball in past business dealings in his private sector career? Absolutely. No question.

Do I want him to run again in 2024. Absolutely not. No question there either.

And dont blame those who believe Trump did more for the American citizens than the buffoon in office now. I really believe you are too ****ing stupid to know the difference.

I prefer to blame both groups of partisan idiots that are still dumb enough to not realize that the last two elections have produced steaming piles of dog shit so rank that even the most politically tribalistic morons should be able to notice the problem.

People who think that Trump is a man of the people who was fighting for the average American are no more or less dumb than the vote blue no matter who clowns who think Biden is even bordering on lucid. This thread is a f*cking circle jerk of dyed in the wool Republicans psychoanalyzing the entire population of people who voted for Biden based on an insanely biased perspective of the pros and cons of the two candidates. One of these poasters is contemplating if he’s ready to abandon the American system of democracy for a more ‘permanent’ solution because he doesn’t trust other Americans to pick a leader.

Pull your head out of your ass.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
And dont blame those who believe Trump did more for the American citizens than the buffoon in office now. I really believe you are too ****ing stupid to know the difference.

I don't know if @uncboy10 is stupid or not. But I believe he's evil. He's a piece of shit. He hates America and everything it has stood for. That's different than just being a moron like @blazers

I'd argue that someone is ****ing stupid if they actually think any President of the last like 50 years is doing anything for the average American citizen.

Yeah, let's just go back to a "politically detached" monarchy because you don't like the outcome of an election.
it's the outcome of our country I'm concerned with, stooge, and if you could read you would see that I clearly stated I still believe in our form of democracy. But go ahead and have your typical little liberal hissy fit over things you merely imagine, and pull your panties out of your little liberal vagina. Moron.

I bought gas Sunday evening and paid $2.73 for it. Monday afternoon, it was $3.19. A few minutes ago, it was $2.99. No lines this evening, just Monday.

Reactions: uncfootball-
I still say 0 chance he makes it 4 years... I have joked with folks and said he would not make it 6 months. If I had to bet I'd put money on him stepping down/forced out during 2022.
funny how they tried to conjure up valid reasons to expel Trump all during his Presidency and even AFTER, and then they plant a living corpse in the WH who anyone could see was not suited to lead a country or a State or a neighborhood watch program. It would scare me to death to make him a crossing guard. Even funnier is that there are those here who try to validate that moldering zombie's pitiful performance.

If they stick by him now, you can bet they won't expel him until the stink is too overwhelming. And worse, his replacement is only too alive. If Biden goes, every white family will have to adopt a Mexican kid or two. I'm sorry, I meant to say Hispanic kid. Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

funny how they tried to conjure up valid reasons to expel Trump all during his Presidency and even AFTER, and then they plant a living corpse in the WH who anyone could see was not suited to lead a country or a State or a neighborhood watch program. It would scare me to death to make him a crossing guard. Even funnier is that there are those here who try to validate that moldering zombie's pitiful performance.

If they stick by him now, you can bet they won't expel him until the stink is too overwhelming. And worse, his replacement is only too alive. If Biden goes, every white family will have to adopt a Mexican kid or two. I'm sorry, I meant to say Hispanic kid. Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

You say: Biden is senile
Biden Voter says: yeah, sucky side-effect of ABT - Anybody But Trump

I'd argue that someone is ****ing stupid if they actually think any President of the last like 50 years is doing anything for the average American citizen.
Agreed.

Not just president, but literally every elected federal legislator (House / Senate) and all of the federal executive branch agency schmucks and grifters.

The federal government was never intended by founders to be even a fraction as large, powerful, corrupt, unaccountable, obscene money wasters, and bad influence peddlers as they have turned out to be.

You say: Biden is senile
Biden Voter says: yeah, sucky side-effect of ABT - Anybody But Trump
your reply validates the notion that there really is a Trump-hate cult formed of TDS victims. Because no rational person would choose someone to be president who can't remember his own elected position over someone who actually exhibited competence in doing good things for us as President.....as far as he was allowed to, that is.

The only good thing Kamala has going for her is she is good looking. She is the first VP of the United States that I have wanted to bang.. not all liberal males can say that.

your reply validates the notion that there really is a Trump-hate cult formed of TDS victims. Because no rational person would choose someone to be president who can't remember his own elected position over someone who actually exhibited competence in doing good things for us as President.....as far as he was allowed to, that is.

Many former repubs just indicated via 2020 vote that they'd rather have a senile figurehead than a grifting narcissist with mobster skills who doesn't mind skirting rules and mores of our democratic principles to save his ass and/or make himself look better on Fox / OAN.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: gunslingerdick
the guy with the storage bin is doing something crazy stupid.

He should be filling the tub with it already in the trunk. It will be heavy, and he'll lose a lot of it from sloshing around when he picks it up. What an idiot.
as if the act itself isn’t stupid enough, the process is sending a very loud message...bet the lady with the two-ply bags wasn’t expecting the weight difference either, haha.

Reactions: Heelicious
as if the act itself isn’t stupid enough, the process is sending a very loud message...bet the lady with the two-ply bags wasn’t expecting the weight difference either, haha.
The stupidity of that amazes me. I couldn't even come up with something that stupid. That level of stupidity wouldn't even cross my mind. The fact that she not only thought about it, but actually did it is crazy to me.

Reactions: Heelicious
the guy with the storage bin is doing something crazy stupid.

He should be filling the tub with it already in the trunk. It will be heavy, and he'll lose a lot of it from sloshing around when he picks it up. What an idiot.
seriously how dumb do you have to be - plastic bag or tub or whatever.... how in the h are you going to get one drop of the gas from your container into the car's tank?

It is literally a two step process and they can't think ahead all the way to step 2.

Many former repubs just indicated via 2020 vote that they'd rather have a senile figurehead than a grifting narcissist with mobster skills who doesn't mind skirting rules and mores of our democratic principles to save his ass and/or make himself look better on Fox / OAN.
what's your point? I already indicated what a rational person would have done, and that would have been to NOT pull the lever for one of the walking dead.

Agreed.

Not just president, but literally every elected federal legislator (House / Senate) and all of the federal executive branch agency schmucks and grifters.

The federal government was never intended by founders to be even a fraction as large, powerful, corrupt, unaccountable, obscene money wasters, and bad influence peddlers as they have turned out to be.

I never argued that Trump wasn't out for himself. It just so happens that what's good for Trump is good for me.

63x0iblary711.jpg

Reactions: blazers
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT