ADVERTISEMENT

GG decommitting?

GG better be as good as advertised because he’s gonna have to carry that pitiful team every night. Teams will work to shut him down and that will doom the yardbirds. Probably should have gone to the g league

Not-the-real-USC went 18-13 last year (9-9 in SEC). They're bringing in a new coach; not sure (and really don't care) what they are losing from last year's lineup, but with the former commitment from SC on their team, is it possible that they squeak into the dance next year?

Sorry if I missed it but did GG already "commit" to South Carolina? I know we all think that was the destination mommy was leading him to but I never saw his official announcement that usc-junior was the spot?

Time to forget GG. He didn’t want to be a Tar Heel. As they said in The Godfather, your dead to me. Time to move on folks and celebrate the guys who want to part of the family and the great potential for the upcoming season.

GG chased $$, PERIOD! He gave up LONG TERM gain going to North Carolina for short term gain! It will backfire! Watch. He had a life time commitment at UNC but sold out on his word just so he could go to the NBA 1 year sooner!! LMFAO!!! I really thought GG and his dad were different! I thought his dad was the type to teach his kid that your word is your bond! He would of made more money if he stuck to the process of going to UNC.. getting all that exposure and learning and being involved with the UNC family, now he'll never ever be apart of this special family and all that it would have done for him and his family!! He just committed career suicide if u ask me!!! His stock would have been even more had he come to UNC and competed against the best and learned from the best, now he'll be nothing but a "who's that you're talking about"?? - Way to go Dumb ass family. You crushed his potential and it just shows who and what they are all about! After the initial flash in the pan stuff he'll fade like a bad habit. He'll be a mediocre player now and will fade not sticking to his word and instead trying to achieve a short-cut to fame and riches!! I'm glad we found out his true colors now instead of later down the road!! Coming to UNC would have opened so many more doors for him and his family, now I say: He didn't deserve being apart of this family and program and a
what all it would've done for him for decades to come!!!!!! I SAY GOOD RIDDANCE!! He'll wish he hadn't done UNC and Hubert like this. JUST YOU ALL WATCH!!

GG chased $$, PERIOD! He gave up LONG TERM gain going to North Carolina for short term gain! It will backfire! Watch. He had a life time commitment at UNC but sold out on his word just so he could go to the NBA 1 year sooner!! LMFAO!!! I really thought GG and his dad were different! I thought his dad was the type to teach his kid that your word is your bond! He would of made more money if he stuck to the process of going to UNC.. getting all that exposure and learning and being involved with the UNC family, now he'll never ever be apart of this special family and all that it would have done for him and his family!! He just committed career suicide if u ask me!!! His stock would have been even more had he come to UNC and competed against the best and learned from the best, now he'll be nothing but a "who's that you're talking about"?? - Way to go Dumb ass family. You crushed his potential and it just shows who and what they are all about! After the initial flash in the pan stuff he'll fade like a bad habit. He'll be a mediocre player now and will fade not sticking to his word and instead trying to achieve a short-cut to fame and riches!! I'm glad we found out his true colors now instead of later down the road!! Coming to UNC would have opened so many more doors for him and his family, now I say: He didn't deserve being apart of this family and program and a
what all it would've done for him for decades to come!!!!!! I SAY GOOD RIDDANCE!! He'll wish he hadn't done UNC and Hubert like this. JUST YOU ALL WATCH!!
Yeah but how do you really feel? LOL

Reactions: DaSheed
Ummm, his whole mission is the NBA, money, ect...
It sucks he decommitted. But it was only a verbal. Yes his missed on the "Family", but so has thousands of recruits. This is the new Era called college basketball. 😳

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT