ADVERTISEMENT

GG decommitting?

Kerwinwaltonsafro

Sophomore
Sep 10, 2021
OK insiders, anyone care to explain why GG just retweeted 2 tweets of an article saying he may decommit and reclassify?

Truck load of money from the USC folks could be a possible motive to reclassify.

Are we sure it’s from his actual twitter account? Would seem really really strange for him to retweet that. Even if he was thinking of decommiting

It absolutely is his actual Twitter account. He just removed the retweets sometime in the last 10 minutes too.
I was just gonna say, I went to his account and didint see them. Soooo which way is everyone leaning on this? Where there is smoke there is fire? Or maybe his twitter account got hacked ???

If he wanted to reclassify, he had plenty of time before Nance joined.

Doesnt make sense.

I was just gonna say, I went to his account and didint see them. Soooo which way is everyone leaning on this? Where there is smoke there is fire? Or maybe his twitter account got hacked ???
He deleted the retweets, but he still has both liked.

My initial hope was he was just absent mindedly retweeting/liking everything with his name that came across his Twitter feed. He follows Jamie Shaw and his recruiting site bc he got to know Jamie for several years while Jamie ran a South Carolina recruiting site.

Reactions: trimbornunc86
If he wanted to reclassify, he had plenty of time before Nance joined.

Doesnt make sense.
That’s what just makes zero sense to me. He had months to do it. And I still would find it sooo danm odd for him to retweet those tweets. You would think if he really was deocmmiting he would have some sort of respect for HD and the staff. And I just saw a report that HD watched him play just this past week

He deleted the retweets, but he still has both liked.

My initial hope was he was just absent mindedly retweeting/liking everything with his name that came across his Twitter feed. He follows Jamie Shaw and his recruiting site bc he got to know Jamie for several years while Jamie ran a South Carolina recruiting site.
Maybe your spot on. He rewtweets a ton of stuff . I know at one point 30 minute ago his twitter was set to private and now it’s back to public .. so maybe it was simply an error/hack of some kind … he still has his commuted to UNC pinned at the top

88-F22-A91-1-E51-4-C07-A5-F5-4-F529-F04-FCDA.gif

OK insiders, anyone care to explain why GG just retweeted 2 tweets of an article saying he may decommit and reclassify?
Premium information. This is a classic situation why being a Premium member is valuable. Or, just wait until the information hits this free board as it always does. You get what you pay for.

Don't expect Premium members to run over here and give you Premium information fresh off the press. Your other option is to scroll the internet and do some research.

You will get bits and pieces here eventually.

Last edited:
Premium information. This is a classic situation why being a Premium member is valuable. Or, just wait until the information hits this free board as it always does. You get what you pay for.

Don't expect Premium members to run over here and give you Premium information fresh off the press. Your other option is to scroll the internet and do some research.

You will get bits and pieces here eventually.
You're really trying to use this situation to sell Premium subscriptions on this site when there is literally no valuable new information on the Premium board since this story broke? Really?? I was already emailed a screenshot of what has been posted on this site. You've got jack shit and you know it.

You're really trying to use this situation to sell Premium subscriptions on this site when there is literally no valuable new information on the Premium board since this story broke? Really?? I was already emailed a screenshot of what has been posted on this site. You've got jack shit and you know it.
So from what you hear, just all BS?

If you have all the answers, don't ask insiders (I am not one) to post information. Just post your screenshot. I don't believe you have a screenshot..LMFAO

If you have all the answers, don't ask insiders (I am not one) to post information.
You should learn how a clock works. I posted that question nearly 6 hours ago. If I had answers 6 hours ago, I wouldn't have asked the question. I don't have "all the answers" because literally no Tar Heel premium board on any site has any new answers. It's all just we haven't talked to GG today but here is what he said about reclassifying in past weeks. No one has anything worthwhile since this story broke. Which is why your previous post was such an immense amount of unmitigated BS. "This is a classic situation of why being a Premium member is valuable." You tried to act like Premium had some valuable new Intel on this story when you knew damn well they don't.

Reactions: OldSchoo01
You should learn how a clock works. I posted that question nearly 6 hours ago. If I had answers 6 hours ago, I wouldn't have asked the question. I don't have "all the answers" because literally no Tar Heel premium board on any site has any new answers. It's all just we haven't talked to GG today but here is what he said about reclassifying in past weeks. No one has anything worthwhile since this story broke. Which is why your previous post was such an immense amount of unmitigated BS. "This is a classic situation of why being a Premium member is valuable." You tried to act like Premium had some valuable new Intel on this story when you knew damn well they don't.
If you don't see the value of having a Premium subscription, than I can't help you. There are several folks on the site that "have both" and I have not seen anyone say there is not value.

Do you know who Jamie Shaw is and his history in the industry? Also, his connection to this rumor? Do some research and report back.

If you don't see the value of having a Premium subscription, than I can't help you. There are several folks on the site that "have both" and I have not seen anyone say there is not value.
You claimed there was value in Premium for this specific story. Not premium in general. Not premium for previous intel about GG. You used this very specific situation to try and sell Premium by claiming this is exactly why people need premium.... when you knew damn well there was nothing on premium that answered the questions that have arisen since GG retweeted that story.

You can shove it. I'd use stronger language but I don't want to get banned.

Do you know who Jamie Shaw is and his history in the industry? Also, his connection to this rumor? Do some research and report back.
Yes I know who he is. Yes I know what sites he used to work for. Yes I know how long he's known GG. Yes I know of his previous On3 stories about GG reclassifying. Yes I know about his previous predictions of GG to South Carolina on the 247sports crystal ball. No, I'm not interested in having even one more conversation with the guy who tried to lie to the whole board by claiming that Premium had answers they didn't have. Yes, you are now on ignore.

Yes I know who he is. Yes I know what sites he used to work for. Yes I know how long he's known GG. Yes I know of his previous On3 stories about GG reclassifying. Yes I know about his previous predictions of GG to South Carolina on the 247sports crystal ball. No, I'm not interested in having even one more conversation with the guy who tried to lie to the whole board by claiming that Premium had answers they didn't have. Yes, you are now on ignore.
Still waiting for that screen shot....LMFAO

A large LOL
Premium information is not always definitive and what you want to hear. It is true that nothing has been decided in the case if GG, but you hear quickly what the insiders know when the topic is hot and it is not always what you want to hear. That is the case here. There is a significant benefit (too many) of being a premium member and that is what I was talking about here.

As a premium member, you would have to go to the free board posing questions because you get some answers there. I like both boards.

I give away 12-15 free premium memberships a year with the Prediction contests.

You should ask other members that have both the free and paid and get their thoughts about Premium.

Premium information is not always definitive and what you want to hear. It is true that nothing has been decided in the case if GG, but you hear what the insiders know at the time and it is not always why you want to hear. That is the case here. That is a significant benefit of being a premium member and that is what I was talking. As a premium member, you would have to go on the free board posing questions because you get some answers there. I give away 8-10 free premium memberships a year with prediction contests. You should ask members that have both the free and paid and get their thoughts about Premium.

So how is my life changed to find out today about some recruit versus in a few days?

A large LOL
Exactly. Dude is a clown. He actually had the nerve to post "This is a classic situation why being a Premium member is valuable" when he knew there was no new Intel about this situation. And he wants me to post a screenshot of something that he knows would result in my being banned, like he honestly thinks he's being clever. Just put him on ignore so you don't have to read any more of his BS. Apparently his goal is to be the biggest liar on the site.

Last edited:
So how is my life changed to find out today about some recruit versus in a few days?
You should start a thread and ask the members who have "both Plans" to give you their thoughts.

The Kevin guy needs some love. There are about 20 posters that have the guy on ignore on this board.

He is traitor anyway. He posts on the Kentucky board degrading UNC.

Last edited:
You should start a thread and ask the members who have "both Plans" to give you their thoughts.

The Kevin guy needs some love. There are about 20 posters that have the guy on ignore on this board.

He is traitor anyway. He posts on the Kentucky board degrading UNC.

I follow recruiting but I don't value where an 18 year kid decides to go to college like some people do.

Well, if it indeed becomes a bidding war, reclassified, or not, if UNC can't beat South Carolina in that area the future may not be as bright as all hope

His twitter page being private is pretty telling. I recall Kerwin or his mother doing that right before he transferred.

Can UNC free up a ship?
No. Not unless the NCAA passes another ruling like they did last year granting players who use the 5th covid year an exemption from counting against the scholarship limit.

But that's the thing. We had an open scholarship after Walton put his name in the portal. GG was adamant that he wasn't going to reclassify. His father was adamant he wasn't physically ready. Which is why no aspect of this story makes any damn sense.

Reactions: OldSchoo01
Maybe your spot on. He rewtweets a ton of stuff . I know at one point 30 minute ago his twitter was set to private and now it’s back to public .. so maybe it was simply an error/hack of some kind … he still has his commuted to UNC pinned at the top
Not there anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT