ADVERTISEMENT

Heels vs Canes gamethread

Longo should be fired after this game. You can see it in our body language. The kids don’t even believe in his play calls and clearly neither did Mack as he asked him what the **** that 3rd down call was.

without a doubt if Longo keeps his job and we don’t make some changes this program is content with mediocrity.

This is pathetic. But on the other hand the outcome is pretty much irrelevant anyways. This season is already a complete waste

I think... I THINK... that Mack was pissed at him and yelling at him after the offense came off the field.

His coordinators are garbage.
Honestly, firing him halfway through the season doesn't really help at this point. But if Mack doesn't make some major changes after the season, then he needs to retire or Bubba needs to "retire" him.

I dunno what to think.

It's obvious that the team lost 90% of its offensive power. The only thing left this year was Sam.

Supposedly, there is talent on the team. But, the coaches are nowhere near what is needed to get the most out of these players.

Honestly, firing him halfway through the season doesn't really help at this point. But if Mack doesn't make some major changes after the season, then he needs to retire or Bubba needs to "retire" him.
Maybe hire Cincinnati's coach!

We lose to ND, Pitt, and Wake.

Probably beat Wofford. NCSU is a toss-up. So, we could easily go 5-7.

Even though we won, I somehow feel worse about this team.
UNC didn't win the game. Miami just lost the game.

If Brown has recruited well-- which, smart people are sure he has-- then, he needs to let a better coach, with a better staff, take-over.

I realize that the Heels lost a LOT of incredible offensive players last season. And, I think the expectations for this team were totally insane. But, we keep seeing the same mistakes week after week.

we're gonna roll into that cow pasture at 5 - 6, and moo will play like somebody peed on them in the bleachers to prevent us from getting bowl eligible
I actually believe UNC will beat State. But... so what? Y'know? This is a regression.

I hear people analyze UNC's defense and say things like "They're ALMOST there!" I don't know what to look for to make determinations like that. And, I know that the offense lost more playmakers from last year than I can ever remember. But, I just don't have much faith in the coaching staff. Brown is way too old to be effective. His coaches are just crap.

Imagine how bad this team would be if Howell wasn't the greatest QB in school history!!! You take away his contributions and the team could be 0-7.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT