ADVERTISEMENT

Heels vs Dook game thread

dook sucks tonight...we are playing well...put their ass away, my goodness.

let's be talked about for a good reason.

And Gnonkonde gives us the long awaited STUPID penalty, to help Doiok get back in to the game.

We better be prepared for the onside kick

And the offense needs to move the chains, eating clock, preferably scoring.

Offense better move the dam ball next position.

This post was edited on 11/20 10:43 PM by geo1464

Originally posted by WoadBlue:
And Gnonkonde gives us the long awaited STUPID penalty, to help Doiok get back in to the game.
What happened on that? I was too disgusted to rewind

Nice all around victory by UNC. UNC outplayed Duke in all three phases. I give credit to Duke for 8 wins, but they were highly overrated. Now the local media can shut up.

Now its time to prepare to beat the Wusspack!

I was afraid to say this earlier for fear of jinx, but I actually like those helmets.

Originally posted by strummingram:
Originally posted by uncboy10:
If only we'd taken care of business against va tech...
That and the "roughing the snapper."
If you look at what could've been this year, and compare the schedule to next year, we should win a lot of football games in 2015.

Our schedule next year looks a lot like dook's schedule this year, with the exception of little carolina, who is way down from the past several years, and always come out slow week 1. Look out if they start 1-0.

Hey 'Joe from Raleigh' ... suck my balls. "No way on earth that this UNC team can beat this dook team."
laugh.r191677.gif

I enjoyed that win IMMENSELY. I hope the players had a ball and have fun on that bus ride back to Chapel Hill (and on Franklin Street tonight
wink.r191677.gif
)

Great Day to Be a Tar Heel!

GREAT WIN!! Best defensive effort of the year by far. Hats off to the coaches and players! GO HEELS!

Originally posted by TarHeelMark:
Well maybe we won't get high expectations slapped on us next year and we can actually overachieve. Great win tonight Heels. Paint that bell the right shade of blue.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
That trio of SEC announcers agreed that with the players we have coming back, if the D can play as it did tonight, we should be the favorite to win the Coastal in 2015.

Well maybe we won't get high expectations slapped on us next year and we can actually overachieve. Great win tonight Heels. Paint that bell the right shade of blue.
That trio of SEC announcers agreed that with the players we have coming back, if the D can play as it did tonight, we should be the favorite to win the Coastal in 2015.
Yep. If you dont have higher expectations for Carolina next year than you did this year then you're just plain silly or not paying attention.

Tonight was a lot of fun to watch. There's nothing like opening a can of whoop ass on dook

Yep. If you dont have higher expectations for Carolina next year than you did this year then you're just plain silly or not paying attention.

Tonight was a lot of fun to watch. There's nothing like opening a can of whoop ass on dook
It helps that Marquise is playing like an All-american too.

Originally posted by ethanga62890:

It helps that Marquise is playing like an All-american too.
Just wait until the O-line gets another summer in the weight room and Hood gets healthy...

If you look at what could've been this year, and compare the schedule to next year, we should win a lot of football games in 2015....
beating state and winning our bowl game would be an 8-5 record. this would position us nicely for preseason top 25 consideration next year.

Originally posted by JimmyinVA:

If you look at what could've been this year, and compare the schedule to next year, we should win a lot of football games in 2015....
beating state and winning our bowl game would be an 8-5 record. this would position us nicely for preseason top 25 consideration next year.
And the cycle repeats. . .
tongue.r191677.gif

Originally posted by TarHeelNation11:

tongue.r191677.gif
Look at who comes back. If Turner plays as a 5th year SR, our entire starting OL will return, as will our top reserve Cohen, and Holts and Dancy and Henson, with Spain and Samuel as RS frosh ready to make an impact. Hatton will certainly the be the 2nd team C and be ready to contribute.

We could have the best 2-deep OL in the ACC.

Games are won in the trenches, and on offense next year, our trench is going to be large and tough and deep.

tongue.r191677.gif
Look at who comes back. If Turner plays as a 5th year SR, our entire starting OL will return, as will our top reserve Cohen, and Holts and Dancy and Henson, with Spain and Samuel as RS frosh ready to make an impact. Hatton will certainly the be the 2nd team C and be ready to contribute.

Games are won in the trenches, and on offense next year, our trench is going to be large and tough and deep.
ABSOLUTE TRUTH!!!

tongue.r191677.gif

This offense is going to be absolutely unstoppable next year, they've just got to stay out of their own way with the play calling. The running back unit would be unstoppable if we lined up and ran the ball 75% of the time. But teams cant stack the box so it should be really out of hand.

I would imagine if we finish 8-5 we'll definitely be in the top 25 to start next year. Especially if the defense plays the way they did against dook. If they can beat USuCk week 1 they should start 4-0 at least, could be the highest ranked UNC team in quite awhile.

I think we can win the ACC next year. But I'm biased lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT