ADVERTISEMENT

Heels vs Dook game thread

unc-4_3.jpg

Use these every week!

Originally posted by Super6Fan:
Still feel like this isn't enough, especially giving up the turnovers at the end of the first half.

Need another good defensive stand here.
You got it.

If Scott would have made the INT he could have walked into the end zone.

Blame this win on Fedora and the coaching staff as the entire team is embarrashing Duke in every facet of the game. Where is this superstar Crowder I have heard so much about.

Allright, lets keep everyone healthy for the wusspack. Duke has always been dirty and things may start getting chippy.

Originally posted by uncboy10:
"Tar Heel sized can of whoopin' on dook's backside."
When Davis started sayinmg it, I thought he was going to say it right: whoop ass. He should have.

Originally posted by SeaHawk98:

Allright, lets keep everyone healthy for the wusspack. Duke has always been dirty and things may start getting chippy.
And Staub goes off, loooking like a possible knee injury.

Blame this win on Fedora and the coaching staff as the entire team is embarrashing Duke in every facet of the game. Where is this superstar Crowder I have heard so much about.

I hope we run the score up and paint the victory bell on the 50 yard line

These ESPN announcers need to shut up about Duke reaching 9 wins. 4 OOC wins against teams with 3 or less wins overall and Syracuse and possible Wake. Overrated.

Originally posted by WoadBlue:
The D looked like garbage on that possession.
2 scores out of what 10 possession. I'll take it any day. Plus cheap shot on Staub was missed which should have been a 15 yard penalty.

why are we playing off now?...i ain't going into soft 2-deep until it's 3 minutes left up 21.

at least get these dudes used to pressure.

Getting nervous MW running so much. Just hand it off. I know MW keeping it is part of the read option, but we need him healthy and as we have already seen Duke is dirty. If UNC scores this possession, I would just take him out of the game.

Should give the ball to Mitch for most of the fourth quarter if we can get another TD here.

First time since Logan ran the ball all over my kids' HS team I have seen him look like he did back then. Kid has a ton of speed and I figured he would really blossom at some point. Glad to see him finally turning into a special back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT