ADVERTISEMENT

Heels vs Dook game thread

I sure hope these turnovers don't come back to haunt us. Dook is too good to keep coughing it up like we have, but you have to feel pretty dang good about how we have played thus far. IF we can keep it up the second half we can win, but you know dook will come out ready to play.

Defense played its best half. MW played great for 20 minutes and then may have cost UNC big time.

By the way Cutcliffe is a jerk. Local media can suck it.

3 straight drives that end in the stupidest 3 things you can do as a QB . . Oh Lordy.

game should be over...it's not oregon or baylor, dook cannot score quickly...fedora better let them know just how important momentum is.

I sure would feel better if it was 42 or 49 to 7 oh well.they are 500 for a reason.

Defense steps up again with an int on the opening drive!

Ok, so it amounted to about a punt, but still, how many times this year did our secondary get burned on similar plays?

If we can get 7 here and turn up the tempo every time we get the ball, we win. Just gotta do it now!

In spite of MW's turnovers, he keeps on rolling and UNC's offense keeps on rolling. dook is lucky this isn't 50+ points.

Switzer ran a perfect route and was open for the 1st down. Williams just messed up the pass.

Good thing Dook held Hollins on 4th down.

We need to put up a score on this drive . . 7 or 3, doesn't matter . . preferably the 7.

What the hell are they doing. Run the damn ball. MW looks nervous and about had another TO.

Nice play call right there . . !

Run that ball in here Tar Heels . . just pound it in their faces.

Originally posted by BillyL:
Nice play call right there . . !

Run that ball in here Tar Heels . . just pound it in their faces.
Thank you . . !

35 - 7 . . . !

LOVE IT

Booooom!!!

Good golly this is stressful! Good hard running by Logan.

Ok....a request. On our next drive, can we please run with Logan and Morris until they force us to punt?? Poor Quise is getting DRILLED on these blitzes

Originally posted by UNC71-00:

Originally posted by UNC71-00:
Here we go out coaching ourselves again
Nevermind. I'm an idiot.
laugh.r191677.gif

No way . . !

I dunno about you fellas, but I'm really enjoying this game! The turnovers were frustrating, but I've been confident in this team the entire game.

Carolina's offense is just flat-out steam-rolling!

Still feel like this isn't enough, especially giving up the turnovers at the end of the first half.

Need another good defensive stand here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT