ADVERTISEMENT

Hillary

BillyL

Resident Idiot
Gold Member
Aug 17, 2005
Hillary Clinton goes to a gifted-student primary school in New York to talk about the world. After her talk she offers question time.

One little boy puts up his hand. Hillary asks him what his name is. "Kenneth."
"And what is your question, Kenneth?"
"I have three questions: First - whatever happened in Benghazi? Second - why would you run for President after your husband shamed the office? And, Third –whatever happened to the missing 6 billion dollars while you were Secretary of State?"

Just then the bell rings for recess. Hillary Clinton informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess. When they resume Hillary says, "Okay where were we? Oh, that's right, question time. Who has a question?"

A different boy—little Johnny--puts his hand up; Hillary points to him and asks him what his name is. "Johnny."

"And what is your question, Johnny?"

"I have five questions: First - whatever happened in Benghazi?
Second - why would you run for President after your husband shamed the office?
Third- whatever happened to the missing 6 billion dollars while you were Secretary of State?"
Fourth - why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early?
And, Fifth - where's Kenneth?

Where's Kenneth?

He's down the hall in his Revisionist History class, of course.

She will win in a landslide like Obama,,,you see the nut jobs on the other side.Have to admit the country is in a better place since the Dems have the WH...just being honest...I mean really Iraq...Bin Laden dead...out of Iraq...no major terrorist attacks...stock market ...housing.....economy...unemployement way down and before we say npbody is looking for work...unemployment has been measured the same way for 40 plus years...I know hard to admit but things are much better than from 8 years ago

She will win in a landslide like Obama,,,you see the nut jobs on the other side.Have to admit the country is in a better place since the Dems have the WH...just being honest...I mean really Iraq...Bin Laden dead...out of Iraq...no major terrorist attacks...stock market ...housing.....economy...unemployement way down and before we say npbody is looking for work...unemployment has been measured the same way for 40 plus years...I know hard to admit but things are much better than from 8 years ago

The only way she wins is if she gets out the vote as well as Obama. There were lots of voters who rarely cast a ballot who turned out in droves for BO. Not sure how well Team Hillary will do in getting them back to the polling stations. It's not like the Democrats are in huge favor- see 2010, 2012 and 2014.

I also don't think that the current administration is firmly in Hillary's corner. In fact, I'm not even sure she is the nominee.

And finally, I'm not sure that there is discernible diffence between a Republican or a Democratic candidate.

Last edited:
I'd be surprised if she wasn't . .

I don't know man. There seems like a lot of negative stuff coming out on Hillary and it doesn't seem to be coming from the other side. I really don't think there is any love lost between the Obama coalition and the Clinton coalition and I wouldn't put it past any politician to submarine an unliked, potential successor.

Election not even close...she will hit 340 plus electoral votes/Obama got 332 in his win...her husband is the most popular politician in the world and Obama will over see the ground support and people are loyal to him....like I said.. like him or not he has got it going since the 2008 financial mess and if you can not see that then O'well(under his watch)..The GOP......you can not only win elections winning white men over 45...while getting crushed by women...LBGT...black...latino...women..Jewish....age group 18-35...unless the GOP changes they may never win the WH...the only way the GOP wins mid-tems is district changes and the groups mentioned above(besides white males) vote in low numbers except for presidential elections....judging people on their sexuality and being anti-marijuana is really killing the GOP /immigration crushing the GOP...besides running a number of people who do not have any chance of winning....Benghazi and emails ...please...wishful thinking.After the Iraq mess people could care less.The Benghazi mess was under Obamas watch remember...did not stick when thrown at him by Romney...will not faze voters for Hillary Clinton

The scandals will catch up to Shillary... O'Malley ain't gonna let 'em slide, that will force the media to actually cover the scandals the way they should have always been covered, which will hurt Shillary. Shillary's early lead is based solely on name recognition. When she is forced to answer questions in real election against a strong candidate (not the fix she got in NY), then she will crumble. Guaranteed.

Reactions: UNC '92
Election not even close...she will hit 340 plus electoral votes/Obama got 332 in his win...her husband is the most popular politician in the world and Obama will over see the ground support and people are loyal to him....like I said.. like him or not he has got it going since the 2008 financial mess and if you can not see that then O'well(under his watch)..The GOP......you can not only win elections winning white men over 45...while getting crushed by women...LBGT...black...latino...women..Jewish....age group 18-35...unless the GOP changes they may never win the WH...the only way the GOP wins mid-tems is district changes and the groups mentioned above(besides white males) vote in low numbers except for presidential elections....judging people on their sexuality and being anti-marijuana is really killing the GOP /immigration crushing the GOP...besides running a number of people who do not have any chance of winning....Benghazi and emails ...please...wishful thinking.After the Iraq mess people could care less.The Benghazi mess was under Obamas watch remember...did not stick when thrown at him by Romney...will not faze voters for Hillary Clinton

I hope you don't have children or grandchildren to worry about. With current state of affairs lack of rule will continue, Isis will move into Mexico then the US, you will then get your wish for America as it tumbles, and I can't figure out the people as yourself will be hurt the most. Homosexual, people of color will be beheaded, and the freedoms you take for granted now will no longer be. Are you that stupid?

I hope you don't have children or grandchildren to worry about. With current state of affairs lack of rule will continue, Isis will move into Mexico then the US, you will then get your wish for America as it tumbles, and I can't figure out the people as yourself will be hurt the most. Homosexual, people of color will be beheaded, and the freedoms you take for granted now will no longer be. Are you that stupid?

So let me make sure I have this right. ISIS, who has a few hundred thousand soldiers at most, is going to conquer the United States of America... Whose military expenditure nearly exceeds the rest of the worlds combined. ISIS, which has not yet managed to acquire a nuclear WMD, is going to conquer the US, which has an arsenal that could erase the human species from the face of the earth ten times over...

The only reasonable response to that assertion is... Are you that stupid?

What's truly audacious is attempting to frame conservatives and neo-cons as defenders of the liberty of people of color and LGBT peoples. Maybe you haven't read the news but as we speak the republicans in NC have their panties in a wad over boys kissing boys...

Unfortunately you're either too blind or biased (nevermind crazy) to see that 2for3 is right. Public opinion polls clearly show that the public supports equal marriage rights for LGBT peoples, marijuana legalization, and a path to citizenship for immigrants. All of these things are opposed by Republicans.

These same Republicans will tell you that climate change is a hoax, GMO's dont need to be labeled, and marijuana leads to heroin. They will tell you that gay marriage will erode the values of society and of course that evolution couldn't be real because the flying spaghetti monster told them the Earth is 6000 years old. They will probably try to tell you that rich people having more money, helps poor people. And none of these people can fathom why the media likes making fun of them so much.

Nice post UNCBoy.

This highlights the problems that many Conservativra have with the current GOP, which can be summed up by saying that the 21st century version of the moral majority is once again given too much say.

Why anyone cares about limiting gay rights or continuing the war on drugs is a mystery to me. I think reasonable people can though, have differing views on immigration. Regarding climate change, the issue is not whether the climate is changing, it is how much does human behavior affect climate change and would modifying behavior make any difference?

But all in all, I agree that the Republican Party is terrible. In fact, the only thing it has going for it is that it is not the Democrat Party.

So let me make sure I have this right. ISIS, who has a few hundred thousand soldiers at most, is going to conquer the United States of America... Whose military expenditure nearly exceeds the rest of the worlds combined. ISIS, which has not yet managed to acquire a nuclear WMD, is going to conquer the US, which has an arsenal that could erase the human species from the face of the earth ten times over...

The only reasonable response to that assertion is... Are you that stupid?

What's truly audacious is attempting to frame conservatives and neo-cons as defenders of the liberty of people of color and LGBT peoples. Maybe you haven't read the news but as we speak the republicans in NC have their panties in a wad over boys kissing boys...

Unfortunately you're either too blind or biased (nevermind crazy) to see that 2for3 is right. Public opinion polls clearly show that the public supports equal marriage rights for LGBT peoples, marijuana legalization, and a path to citizenship for immigrants. All of these things are opposed by Republicans.

These same Republicans will tell you that climate change is a hoax, GMO's dont need to be labeled, and marijuana leads to heroin. They will tell you that gay marriage will erode the values of society and of course that evolution couldn't be real because the flying spaghetti monster told them the Earth is 6000 years old. They will probably try to tell you that rich people having more money, helps poor people. And none of these people can fathom why the media likes making fun of them so much.

I'm telling you, that you are supporting the very ideals that will be your downfall. As a republican, I'm not against gays, or gay rights, the legalization of marijuana, or what ever it is individuals want to do. I'm for protecting this country, ands if you are so blind to believe Obama that Isis is still the JV team, so be it.

So kiss whomever wherever, drive whatever type car you love, worry about global warming, but support a very strong military or the next thing up your butt will be the sharp end of a sword not BILLY L's tongue.

I'm telling you, that you are supporting the very ideals that will be your downfall. As a republican, I'm not against gays, or gay rights, the legalization of marijuana, or what ever it is individuals want to do. I'm for protecting this country, ands if you are so blind to believe Obama that Isis is still the JV team, so be it.

So kiss whomever wherever, drive whatever type car you love, worry about global warming, but support a very strong military or the next thing up your butt will be the sharp end of a sword not BILLY L's tongue.

LOL . .

What planet do you live on? Because on this planet, the United States of America is the strongest military force by orders of magnitude.

Exactly which ideal is going to bring about my downfall? Equal civil rights? The freedom for individuals to choose what they put in their own bodies? Addressing climate change? Calling trickle down economics out for the obvious BS that it is?

Where exactly do any of the points I address tie into maintaining a strong military? Is gay marriage going to result in a several hundred billion dollar cut in defense spending? Bait and switch, fail.

Reactions: Billheel and BillyL
Actually, trickle down economics works great. The only problem is that wealth is currently trickling down into China, Mexico and other emerging economies where labor is cheaper and fewer egulations make it easier to do business.

It's tough to figure out the real problems and priorities for the country to a large degree. If we asked everyone here to list their top 3, how many different responses would we get? 10? For instance, for me, the most crucial issue for this country is to keep Iran from getting a nuke. For someone else, it could be healthcare or a job or taxes or educational opportunity or housing, etc, etc.

For me, all I want is a President who will be confident, upbeat and positive. Clinton was good at this and so was Reagan. Kennedy seems to have been too- I wasn't alive then so I can't say. But every other president in my lifetime has failed at this to some degree, which to me seems to coincide with periods of unrest here and abroad. Maybe I'm projecting, but I am sick of presidential malaise which had been mostly ongoing since about 2003.

Sure it works. For about 400 people.

growth-in-income-inequality1.jpg

Money doesn't trickle down. It flows up.

Reactions: BillyL
You might get ten different issues. But not spending enough on defense/military would certainly be the most ridiculous if it were actually anyone's top issue. That's absolutely insane. Making such suggestions when Obama has increased defense spending... is a paranoid delusion.

You might get ten different issues. But not spending enough on defense/military would certainly be the most ridiculous if it were actually anyone's top issue. That's absolutely insane. Making such suggestions when Obama has increased defense spending... is a paranoid delusion.

Certainly wouldn't be one of my top priorities.

And that's fine if you want to say that Obama has increased spending, but the next time a politician wants to slow the rate of increase for a program of which you approve, don't call it a cut.

The pendulum has swung against evangelicals and the so called family values crowd as one after another candidates make hypocrites out of themselves. The independent voter decides elections and he wants nothing to do with the far right and the likes of santorum or perry or bush. Pauls stance on the patriot act will keep him from the nomination imo. Theres just noone for the repubs. I agree, hillary in a landslide.

The pendulum has swung against evangelicals and the so called family values crowd as one after another candidates make hypocrites out of themselves. The independent voter decides elections and he wants nothing to do with the far right and the likes of santorum or perry or bush. Pauls stance on the patriot act will keep him from the nomination imo. Theres just noone for the repubs. I agree, hillary in a landslide.

What part of Rand Paul's stance on the Patriot Act is so disliked . . ?

And I'll be surprised if the 2016 election is not a close one. Our country is still a deeply divided one, and it always shows it come November minus the mid-terms. A year and a half from now will be no different.

I think the best chance for the GOPers to win the White House is with Rubio or Walker . . jmho

If by some chance bush gets through the primaries watch out for him and the governor of Ohio Kasich being the ticket. Bush has a very high approval rate in fl and Kasich the same in ohio. You win those two states with the normal red states and it gets tight on election night.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
What part of Rand Paul's stance on the Patriot Act is so disliked . . ?

And I'll be surprised if the 2016 election is not a close one. Our country is still a deeply divided one, and it always shows it come November minus the mid-terms. A year and a half from now will be no different.

I think the best chance for the GOPers to win the White House is with Rubio or Walker . . jmho

Paul has railed against the patriot act in its entirety which a lot of repubs support. Yea i agree about rubio and walker. The way the electoral
College works as we saw with the last election dictates a big dem win. Repubs have to flip ohio and fla to have a chance.

Hilarious....like the economy would collapse under Obama...Obama care will kill the health care system...he would turn us into a Muslim state....you do understand without the Iraq war..Isis is not even invented...too funny....the scare tactics are great...Isis taking over the US ha ha ha

Last edited:
If by some chance bush gets through the primaries watch out for him and the governor of Ohio Kasich being the ticket. Bush has a very high approval rate in fl and Kasich the same in ohio. You win those two states with the normal red states and it gets tight on election night.
Bush is not doing well in his own state of Florida....and a Bush as president again,,,Ahhh...no

Bush is not doing well in his own state of Florida....and a Bush as president again,,,Ahhh...no

There is not a scenario that has me ever voting for another Bush or Clinton again. Take that to the bank.

Reactions: Billheel
Isis doesn't to have to take over, Obama, and liberals will and are destroying the country. Our best defense will be to post Hillary's ugly face on billboards around the borders which will be enough to scare any same person out.

Isis doesn't to have to take over, Obama, and liberals will and are destroying the country.

Our best defense will be to post Hillary's ugly face on billboards around the borders which will be enough to scare any same person out

LOL

Take your clown act somewhere else.

Like you, the people of Palmyra were stupidly saying, Isis, never will they be here...

Isis rounded up civilians trapped in Palmyra and forced them to watch 20 people be executed in the historic city’s ancient amphitheatre, a Syrian monitoring group has claimed.

The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the men were accused of having fought for President Bashar Assad's army. It is not known how they were killed.

Isis doesn't to have to take over, Obama, and liberals will and are destroying the country. Our best defense will be to post Hillary's ugly face on billboards around the borders which will be enough to scare any same person out.

Selling pencils from a cup...

My pencil selling days are over, plus have no idea what that means. I'm in the easy chair, it's you working guys that will pay the bills, oh never mind I Almost thought liberals believed in paying, it's just collecting from others that keeps you going.

The mind-picture of Shillary growing skankier and bitchier by the day in the WH should shock any normal American into voting for someone - geez, anyone - other than the Shill for POTUS...

The mind-picture of Shillary growing skankier and bitchier by the day in the WH should shock any normal American into voting for someone - geez, anyone - other than the Shill for POTUS...

Since when did the election for POTUS become a beauty pageant . . ?

The GOP tried the beauty before brains avenue in their 2008 bid for the WH, how'd that turn out for ya . . ?

#Palinwasanidiot

She's ugly and crooked..

Guess who killed gay males by throwing them off a building...keep voting liberal. I really don't understand why anyone would just let them walk through the door...

My pencil selling days are over, plus have no idea what that means. I'm in the easy chair, it's you working guys that will pay the bills, oh never mind I Almost thought liberals believed in paying, it's just collecting from others that keeps you going.

Chapter 3: The Continuing Babble

Chapter 4-15 will be historic, and you liberals should refer to it often.

Can't wait . . I'm actually sitting on the edge of my seat in anticipation. You long ago crossed into OOTB history with your enlightening posts. Keep 'em coming . .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT