ADVERTISEMENT

Hillary

Nuk brother she's no fighter. She has done NOTHING in her life, but as stupid as the mainstream is don't be shocked if she wins. Obama did it. This country is done.

Obama is good with a speech, Hillary most definitely is not.

And the thing that seems to be forgotten is that Obama was unbelievably good at getting the minority vote to the poll, which is typically a group that doesn't vote. Can Hillary get them back to the polls? I have my doubts.

Obama is good with a speech, Hillary most definitely is not.

And the thing that seems to be forgotten is that Obama was unbelievably good at getting the minority vote to the poll, which is typically a group that doesn't vote. Can Hillary get them back to the polls? I have my doubts.

Hope you are right bud!

Hope you are right bud!

I actually don't think Hillary gets the nod. I'm expecting either O'Malley or Sanders to be their nomination. More interesting to me is who will the GOP tap?

More information came out yesterday/day before about her emails. Turns out her emails did contain classified information. The fact she didn't recognize that the topics she was discussing and/or the details of those electronic conversations were classified should disqualify her as a candidate. She is completely unqualified and unsuited to be a Sec. Of State, much less POTUS.

Ben Carson is a non factor just like the GOP...this is over and thankyou for the gift ...Donald Trump

Ben Carson is a non factor just like the GOP...this is over and thankyou for the gift ...Donald Trump

Looks like both sides provided a gift.... Hillary and Donald. This country is in dire need of of a strong leader,don't be so sure of the GOP being done.You and others thought 2014 elections were sewed up by the Dems.

The GOP will bounce Trump at its earliest opportunity. What has surprised me is that no other of those POTUS wannabes haven't spoken out against his remarks. Certainly you would have thought that Rubio or Cruz would've hammered him by now . .

The extreme political polarization of America is a real problem. Making a comment like "you know liberals dont know anything about economics" is clear proof of the ignorance that is the direct result.

Yet it shows all the time that libs don't understand economics since they rely on magical thinking where gov trolls make money under bridges and distribute it to white people at night.

Self-identified liberals and Democrats do badly on questions of basic economics.
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748703561604575282190930932412

They also do bad at biology. If shown a graphic of a penis, vagina and anus, and asked which one doesn't belong they get stumped. Yes things are that bad

Yet it shows all the time that libs don't understand economics since they rely on magical thinking where gov trolls make money under bridges and distribute it to white people at night.

Self-identified liberals and Democrats do badly on questions of basic economics.

They also do bad at biology. If shown a graphic of a penis, vagina and anus, and asked which one doesn't belong they get stumped. Yes things are that bad

Apparently some conservatives aren't particularly strong in the area of English. Anyways, so you're going to argue that Bill Clinton wasn't proficient at economics?

Or biology for that matter? :cool: lol

Politicians, in general, are NOT economists. They are lawyers and panderers.

I think the penis, vagina, and anus all belong... somewhere.

The GOP will bounce Trump at its earliest opportunity. What has surprised me is that no other of those POTUS wannabes haven't spoken out against his remarks. Certainly you would have thought that Rubio or Cruz would've hammered him by now . .

They will bounce him alright, but I think the others are content now to let him hang himself with a long rope. At this point Trump is just running interference.

Looks like both sides provided a gift.... Hillary and Donald. This country is in dire need of of a strong leader,don't be so sure of the GOP being done.You and others thought 2014 elections were sewed up by the Dems.
Hahahaha

Weakest recovery in history.

I like the recovery, and when so many were predicting a second recession, it just seems so much better than what it was 7 years ago. It may be a weak recovery in your eyes, but we are definitely going in the correct direction . . for if we were not, there certainly would be a zillion threads here on OOTB from the diehard GOP followers complaining of the lack of progress.

Instead we have only heard 'crickets' . .

Shhhh . . listen closely and thats all you'll hear.

I like the recovery, and when so many were predicting a second recession, it just seems so much better than what it was 7 years ago. It may be a weak recovery in your eyes, but we are definitely going in the correct direction . . for if we were not, there certainly would be a zillion threads here on OOTB from the diehard GOP followers complaining of the lack of progress.

Instead we have only heard 'crickets' . .

Shhhh . . listen closely and thats all you'll hear.

Anyone heavily invested in the stock market likes this recovery. Anyone who works and is looking for a raise or new job does not.

By any measure other than stock price, this has been the weakest recovery in record by a long shot. We haven't seen 3% annual GDP in 10 years. And for me, I blame both parties. But I can begin starting threads with crappy economic news if you would like.

Anyone heavily invested in the stock market likes this recovery. Anyone who works and is looking for a raise or new job does not.

By any measure other than stock price, this has been the weakest recovery in record by a long shot. We haven't seen 3% annual GDP in 10 years. And for me, I blame both parties. But I can begin starting threads with crappy economic news if you would like.

Start them and as many as you'd like, good sir.

Blame either or both, it matters little to me.

;)

I fail to see the progress you claim.

What has working class wages done during this recovery? Stagnated, unlike what maobama promised when elected - remember, he promised to reverse decades of working class wage stagnation! Nothing was done!

What is the labor participation rate right now under maobama? Oh, that's right! The lowest since Jimmy Carter.

Excessive government regulations has stifled business expansion, job creation, and the possibility of wage growth for workers. Businesses have huge cash reserves, but are unwilling to put them to use to expand because of too much uncertainty that maobama will not unleash some new, ridiculous, hard-left regulation that stifles businesses both large and small!

I look at the economy in terms of jobs and wages for common folk, like me. If you asked the common man if he's better off today than 6 or 7 years ago I doubt he'd answer in the affirmative...

Reactions: UNC71-00
Both Rubio and Jeb Bush came out on Friday and said his comments were offensive and inaccurate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT