ADVERTISEMENT

Hypocrisy is overwhelming

I don't really think @toophly1124 meant for it to be taken that far. My interpretation of his statement within the context of the conversation was he meant things like letting a guy do it because he is rich, handsome, buys them something, etc. You tend to take things to the extreme sometimes.

It really wasn't that hard to understand amirite?! Thank you!

O

Oh dear God. I am talking in the context of what this is all about. A 60 year old man who is rich and powerful going up to women and may or may not kiss them and they LET him. And you took that to mean I was talking about a guy in a little white van w tented windows rolling up on a woman and taking her at gun point..going back to the Paradise Hotel off 27 ..handcuffing her to the bed and having his way w her...that's the biggest damn far fetched reach that I've ever seen. Have you seen some of these pro atheletes that are rich and famous? BANGING girls everywhere way out of their league but guess what bc they are rich and famous these women LET THEM wine dine and sometimes 69 them. You know w my job I encounter 100s ppl a week and see some of the most ungodly ignorant people but you may take the cake. Good day sir.

"...how do you rape someone that is letting you do what you wanna do?"

The majority of rape victims let their attackers "do what they wanna do". Many times there isn't even a weapon involved. No handcuffs...no restraints. They don't fight back because they're f'n scared to death and just want to come out the other side alive and idiotic comments like yours simply pile on the shame and contribute to the idea that it was their fault. If you didn't mean to say what you very clearly said, it's on YOU to make it right...not on me to interpret it in your best light.

I find it hard to believe you meet anyone more ignorant than you. That person would have to be practically non-functional.

The majority of rape victims let their attackers "do what they wanna do". Many times there isn't even a weapon involved. No handcuffs...no restraints. They don't fight back because they're f'n scared to death and just want to come out the other side alive and idiotic comments like yours simply pile on the shame and contribute to the idea that it was their fault. If you didn't mean to say what you very clearly said, it's on YOU to make it right...not on me to interpret it in your best light.

I find it hard to believe you meet anyone more ignorant than you. That person would have to be practically non-functional.

th

Look I honestly have no desire to keep going on w you but I'm just going to say one more thing. Literally everybody in this thread understood what I meant and what context I meant in it BUT YOU. Buuuut I'm guessing you don't understand what I mean by that? Probably think by that I'm saying you're an asshole and I wanna kick your ass!?

DISCLAIMER I DO NOT WANT TO KICK ANYBODYS ASS. ALL I MEANT BY THAT WAS MAYBE YOU NEED TO HAVE A LITTLE BETTER UNDERSTANDING LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS THREAD. IVE NEVER CONDONED RAPE OR SAID THAT THE WOMEN WHO MAY HAVE BEEN RAPED DESERVED IT.

Now please go back off the deep end and run tell that.

Reactions: tarheel0910
Changing what scenario? The one where Trump does whatever he wants around women and just assumes they want him to do it....because he's The Donald? That scenario? Please tell me how his behavior at the Miss TEEN USA pageant doesn't fit that scenario.

Put that into a context where it doesn't sound like misogynistic bullshit. You understand this is exactly the kind of crap that's used to shame rape victims. "Did you fight back? No? So you wanted it."

I asked him to square his very clear statement with a woman who had a knife to her throat...and I got attacked. Unbelievable. Anyone who accepts this statement needs to go to the women in their lives and simply say this out loud "...how do you rape someone that is letting you do what you wanna do?"...no context...no explanation. Tell them this is honestly how you feel about rape. Would you take that challenge? If not, your problem isn't with me. I don't expect you to direct your comments to the person you do have the problem with, however.
giphy.gif

Changing what scenario? The one where Trump does whatever he wants around women and just assumes they want him to do it....because he's The Donald? That scenario? Please tell me how his behavior at the Miss TEEN USA pageant doesn't fit that scenario.

Put that into a context where it doesn't sound like misogynistic bullshit. You understand this is exactly the kind of crap that's used to shame rape victims. "Did you fight back? No? So you wanted it."

I asked him to square his very clear statement with a woman who had a knife to her throat...and I got attacked. Unbelievable. Anyone who accepts this statement needs to go to the women in their lives and simply say this out loud "...how do you rape someone that is letting you do what you wanna do?"...no context...no explanation. Tell them this is honestly how you feel about rape. Would you take that challenge? If not, your problem isn't with me. I don't expect you to direct your comments to the person you do have the problem with, however.
They only believe in not shaming the ladies Trump brought out because Bill raped them but any other woman you can shame!

OK, now we can agree on something. I agree with you,I would vote for Paul Ryan or Jeb Bush before I would vote for Clinton, heck I would vote for anybody who ran in the primaries before I would vote for Clinton EXCEPT Trump. Yes, he is that bad...

No, you misread me. I would not vote for Ryan or Jeb over Clinton. I just wouldn't vote if those were my options.

I'm opposed to anyone walking into any locker room for the purposes of ogling those using it. Are you opposed to this person going into a girl's locker room?

2016%2F03%2F14%2Fb4%2Fmenshealtht.a4aec.jpg

Cuz...you know...that's a "girl".

Nope, don't care in the slightest which bathroom anyone uses. I also don't care if people are banned from using a girls bathroom if they are boys or boys bathrooms if they are girls. Plain and simple, I don't care about bathrooms and choice of bathroom. And I think people who get all wound up about bathrooms are people with way too much time on their hands. So if the legislature bans transsexuals from using one bathroom or the other, I don't care. And if the legislature allows transsexuals to use the bathroom of their choice, I also don't care.

I will just piss where people tell me to piss and shit when I get home because I never give up home bowl advantage.

@tarheelbybirth Brought the computer home just for you so I can cut and paste and you can read.

1. Hillary smears Gennifer Flowers; calls her “trailer-trash.”

In an ABC News interview in 1992, Hillary smears Gennifer Flowers, a women Bill would later admit to having an affair with, as “some failed cabaret singer who doesn’t even have much of a résumé to fall back on.” Hillary also referred to Flowers as “trailer trash.”

2. Hillary slams former White House intern Monica Lewinsky as a “narcissistic loony toon” after she had consensual relations with her husband in the Oval Office.

CBS News reports: "According to the friend, Diane Blair -- a political science professor whose papers were donated to the University of Arkansas Special Collections library – Hillary Clinton credited Bill Clinton with trying to break away from Lewinsky, whom she called a 'narcissistic loony toon.'"

3. Hillary, defending an alleged rapist, smears his 12-year-old alleged rape victim, claiming the young girl had a "tendency to seek out older men." She also laughs on tape over the cunning way she had vital evidence dismissed, destroying the alleged rape victim's case.

“I have been informed that the complainant is emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing,” Hillary wrote in the affidavit about the 12-year-old girl.

Hillary is even captured on tape laughing at the fact that she got the only piece of evidence against her client dismissed: “He took a lie detector test. I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs,” Hillary says, audibly laughing.

The alleged rape victim told The Daily Beast what she would say to Hillary if she ever has the chance: "‘You took a case of mine in ’75, you lied on me… I realize the truth now, the heart of what you’ve done to me. And you are supposed to be for women? You call that [being] for women, what you done to me? And I hear you on tape laughing.'"

4. Hillary disparagingly refers to the numerous women her husband was involved with as “bimbos."

In 1991, Mrs. Clinton called the onslaught of women accusing her husband of sexual misconduct or consensual infidelity as the “bimbo eruption.”

5. Hillary reportedly threatens Juanita Broaddrick, Bill's alleged rape victim, into silence at a political fundraiser after the accused rape.

According to Broaddrick, Hillary threatened her while knowing her husband had raped her:

Hillary sought out Broaddrick at the political fundraiser after Bill had raped her; she grabbed her hand and “thanked her” for “everything” she had done for Bill. Feeling frightened, Broaddrick says she tried to turn around and leave, but Hillary allegedly squeezed her hand tighter and wouldn't let her go.

Broaddrick told The Daily Wire that there was "no way" Hillary did not intend for that interaction to be construed as a threat.

“So many people have said since then that, ‘Maybe she just knew that you had been with him, maybe he hadn’t told her the complete description of what he’d done to you,’” she said. “I still feel like she knew.”

6. “I mean, I would crucify her,” Hillary says of Gennifer Flowers.

Hillary "told Esquire magazine in 1992 that if she had the chance to cross-examine Flowers, 'I mean, I would crucify her,'" notes The Washington Post.

7. "[W]e have to destroy her story," Hillary allegedly said of one woman state troopers sought out for her husband to have a sexual encounter with.

As noted by National Review: "When a rock groupie alleged that a state trooper approached her on Governor Clinton’s behalf, Hillary said 'we have to destroy her story.'"

Nobody is an asshole here on OOTB . .

Actually, most of us are assholes on OOTB. The fact that he is undisputed and consensus #1 ranked asshole is the noteworthy aspect of my comment.

No...but the language you use is exactly the same language that IS used to shame rape victims. That you refuse to understand that does speak to your character.

And the fact that everyone disagrees with you but you are still 100% certain that you are correct speaks all too clearly about your character.

@tarheelbybirth Brought the computer home just for you so I can cut and paste and you can read.

In an ABC News interview in 1992, Hillary smears Gennifer Flowers, a women Bill would later admit to having an affair with, as “some failed cabaret singer who doesn’t even have much of a résumé to fall back on.” Hillary also referred to Flowers as “trailer trash.”

2. Hillary slams former White House intern Monica Lewinsky as a “narcissistic loony toon” after she had consensual relations with her husband in the Oval Office.

CBS News reports: "According to the friend, Diane Blair -- a political science professor whose papers were donated to the University of Arkansas Special Collections library – Hillary Clinton credited Bill Clinton with trying to break away from Lewinsky, whom she called a 'narcissistic loony toon.'"

3. Hillary, defending an alleged rapist, smears his 12-year-old alleged rape victim, claiming the young girl had a "tendency to seek out older men." She also laughs on tape over the cunning way she had vital evidence dismissed, destroying the alleged rape victim's case.

“I have been informed that the complainant is emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing,” Hillary wrote in the affidavit about the 12-year-old girl.

Hillary is even captured on tape laughing at the fact that she got the only piece of evidence against her client dismissed: “He took a lie detector test. I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs,” Hillary says, audibly laughing.

The alleged rape victim told The Daily Beast what she would say to Hillary if she ever has the chance: "‘You took a case of mine in ’75, you lied on me… I realize the truth now, the heart of what you’ve done to me. And you are supposed to be for women? You call that [being] for women, what you done to me? And I hear you on tape laughing.'"

4. Hillary disparagingly refers to the numerous women her husband was involved with as “bimbos."

In 1991, Mrs. Clinton called the onslaught of women accusing her husband of sexual misconduct or consensual infidelity as the “bimbo eruption.”

5. Hillary reportedly threatens Juanita Broaddrick, Bill's alleged rape victim, into silence at a political fundraiser after the accused rape.

According to Broaddrick, Hillary threatened her while knowing her husband had raped her:

Hillary sought out Broaddrick at the political fundraiser after Bill had raped her; she grabbed her hand and “thanked her” for “everything” she had done for Bill. Feeling frightened, Broaddrick says she tried to turn around and leave, but Hillary allegedly squeezed her hand tighter and wouldn't let her go.

Broaddrick told The Daily Wire that there was "no way" Hillary did not intend for that interaction to be construed as a threat.

“So many people have said since then that, ‘Maybe she just knew that you had been with him, maybe he hadn’t told her the complete description of what he’d done to you,’” she said. “I still feel like she knew.”

Hillary "told Esquire magazine in 1992 that if she had the chance to cross-examine Flowers, 'I mean, I would crucify her,'" notes The Washington Post.

7. "[W]e have to destroy her story," Hillary allegedly said of one woman state troopers sought out for her husband to have a sexual encounter with.

As noted by National Review: "When a rock groupie alleged that a state trooper approached her on Governor Clinton’s behalf, Hillary said 'we have to destroy her story.'"
Someone ask this dumbass what his wife would do if she had a parade of women he had been banging come to her??? Would his wife invite them for tea and crumpets??? If it were me I'd be calling them worse than bimbos!!!

Look I honestly have no desire to keep going on w you but I'm just going to say one more thing. Literally everybody in this thread understood what I meant and what context I meant in it BUT YOU. Buuuut I'm guessing you don't understand what I mean by that? Probably think by that I'm saying you're an asshole and I wanna kick your ass!?

DISCLAIMER I DO NOT WANT TO KICK ANYBODYS ASS. ALL I MEANT BY THAT WAS MAYBE YOU NEED TO HAVE A LITTLE BETTER UNDERSTANDING LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS THREAD. IVE NEVER CONDONED RAPE OR SAID THAT THE WOMEN WHO MAY HAVE BEEN RAPED DESERVED IT.

Now please go back off the deep end and run tell that.
I'm one who thought you were not making a distinction between "letting them" violate them and "resisting them" when they try to violate them.

Because, as THBB tried to make very clear, most women, when they're raped, "let" the rapist rape them. They do it for exactly the reasons he stated. They want to SURVIVE IT.

The whole "let them" or "letting them" distinction is a VERY fine line when it comes to sexual interactions. When Trump said "They let you...", we are never sure just what he means exactly. And, with his reputation and other "liberties" he's taken, it's even more of a gray area.

I'm one who thought you were not making a distinction between "letting them" violate them and "resisting them" when they try to violate them.

Because, as THBB tried to make very clear, most women, when they're raped, "let" the rapist rape them. They do it for exactly the reasons he stated. They want to SURVIVE IT.

The whole "let them" or "letting them" distinction is a VERY fine line when it comes to sexual interactions. When Trump said "They let you...", we are never sure just what he means exactly. And, with his reputation and other "liberties" he's taken, it's even more of a gray area.

I gotcha but i kinda take offense to anyone insinuating I think someone who is raped is at fault. I was strictly talking about the subject matter which was trump kissing any woman he wants and they let him. To me that's a clear distinction of a "oh he's rich I'll kiss him back" and someone w a knife to their throat as pointed out by the other guy. I appreciate your opinion.

Ok. So what we have here is a misunderstanding/typo. I'm almost certain that what @toophly1124 meant to say was "how do you rape someone that is letting you do what they want you to do" @toophly1124 if I'm wrong, please correct me. But I'm assuming I'm right, and that THBB either was the only one on the board who didn't realize that's what he meant, or did have a brain like everyone else and decided he'd be a clown and run with it anyways.

A woman I've known since she was born was raped when she was 19. Never reported to police because she blamed herself...she went to his house and she didn't fight a much larger man than she was. No weapons...no restraints...just threats...so she "let him". She started drinking and sleeping around, became withdrawn, and her family had no idea why she had changed. Married a man and had two kids. He hit her, of course. She finally left him when he picked their daughter up at school - drunk - and drove his truck into the middle of a field after smashing through a fence. Raised the two kids on her own, got her life together, and finally years later, came clean with her family. Her brother, a cop, traced the guy - turned out he had done time for sexual assault and died driving drunk in TX. Karma, I suppose. She met an awesome guy, married him, they're raising his two grandkids as their own after his daughter by a previous marriage died of cancer (hubby couldn't handle it). Her daughter got married in the hurricane this past weekend...Yay! She does rape counseling now and does mission work every summer at the Challenge Farm Orphanage in Kenya. Pretty neat little sister.

I had forgotten how nasty and disgusting this place was. Hard to believe anyone with a conscience can abide it.

No...but the language you use is exactly the same language that IS used to shame rape victims. That you refuse to understand that does speak to your character.
The fact that you think you know anything about me or my character based on a few comments on a message board shows how off your thought process is. Its clear to me now that your intent here is to stir the pot and troll.

I gotcha but i kinda take offense to anyone insinuating I think someone who is raped is at fault. I was strictly talking about the subject matter which was trump kissing any woman he wants and they let him. To me that's a clear distinction of a "oh he's rich I'll kiss him back" and someone w a knife to their throat as pointed out by the other guy. I appreciate your opinion.

Don't take offense at anything that bitch says. His goal is to offend you- don't give in.

*Hillary Clinton's team called Sanders supporters bitches, just using her preferred terminology

@tarheelbybirth

7548151776097278.png

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
Ok. So what we have here is a misunderstanding/typo. I'm almost certain that what @toophly1124 meant to say was "how do you rape someone that is letting you do what they want you to do" @toophly1124 if I'm wrong, please correct me. But I'm assuming I'm right, and that THBB either was the only one on the board who didn't realize that's what he meant, or did have a brain like everyone else and decided he'd be a clown and run with it anyways.

Thank you. You summed it up perfectly. Maybe I'm no Shakespeare w words but I really never thought twice about what I said would be taken to the extreme it has.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT