ADVERTISEMENT

Hypocrisy is overwhelming

Man, I go on a short vacation and come back to a 12 page thread I don't have time to read. I assume it is about the fact we have an awful candidate running for the left who is going to get elected because the right decided to run Trump. I think he is doing this all on purpose. I don't think he cares at all but just wants to show how much of a mockery the entire system is. Kudos to him as it was expertly executed IMO.

Also, I find all these recent accusations against Trump highly questionable. However, he opened this up with his charade at the last debate so don't feel to bad for him. Clinton should be getting buried right now but no one gives a crap because of Trump. Again, no way it is an accident.

I cannot remember who I said this to on this thread but I said yesterday that Trump would have women coming out of the woodwork now claiming he did something to them and lo and behold here they come!!!!

I have no doubt my little foursome firing squad on here will claim they are all lying and lack credibility, which will be true for some no doubt, but they totally believe all of the Clinton accusers without question, which is why I take everything they say with a grain of salt. I cannot take anyone seriously when they display a complete bias like that. Those are the people who don't think.

I'm a neutral party here, but isn't this a "pot meet kettle" scenario?
I can be biased at times sure but I am always open to other viewpoints they refuse. It's their way or no way. I'm not like that. No one else on here is as bad as they are. They get completely unglued. Read how they interact with THBB. They cannot handle opposition and they turn into bullies.

I can be biased at times sure but I am always open to other viewpoints they refuse. It's their way or no way. I'm not like that. No one else on here is as bad as they are. They get completely unglued. Read how they interact with THBB. They cannot handle opposition and they turn into bullies.

I'm totally open to thoughts and opinions that don't suck. I can't help it if his opinions are terrible and not worthy of my consideration.

I agree that people should try to keep their biases out of poasts. But when THBB poasts biased garbage, he also deserves to get called out on it. The yin and yang of the board, I guess.

I believe THBB absolutely believes completely in what he is saying though, which is no different than the rest of us. I have no doubt that Dick and 71 believe without an ounce of doubt that they are right in the stuff they believe, even if I or anyone else thinks it is just absolutely insane to think so. That is their beliefs.

I'd just like to see us have a more civil discussion but they get so heated over anyone that suggests Trump is just as bad as Clinton that they cause a big ruckus on here. I know I also participate in the crazy but I am wanting to try and take it down a notch myself.

I know it is very unlikely to happen but an actual adult discussion would be great on here sometimes.

I believe THBB absolutely believes completely in what he is saying though, which is no different than the rest of us. I have no doubt that Dick and 71 believe without an ounce of doubt that they are right in the stuff they believe, even if I or anyone else thinks it is just absolutely insane to think so. That is their beliefs.

I'd just like to see us have a more civil discussion but they get so heated over anyone that suggests Trump is just as bad as Clinton that they cause a big ruckus on here. I know I also participate in the crazy but I am wanting to try and take it down a notch myself.

I know it is very unlikely to happen but an actual adult discussion would be great on here sometimes.

Agreed. And I absolutely think THBB believes what he is saying. But I too think more civil discussions would do us all some good. More civil than this vicious attack at least (a poast which you "liked", btw):

I know exactly what I'm talking about. To equate rape with "dirty laundry" is reprehensible and I don't give a f**k what your presumed context is. So...STFU right back at you.

The most interesting thing going on right now is you have a poster saying a woman who "lets' a man abuse her is giving consent...NO MATTER WHY SHE LETS HIM...and you and your fellow asshats are silent. Seriously...STFU.

You are a waste of something...feel free to put me on ignore at any time.

THBB hasn't been back today. I might feel a little bit bad if I find out he really did step in front of a train.

THBB hasn't been back today. I might feel a little bit bad if I find out he really did step in front of a train.
Looks like he actually did get hit by a train. I even found some footage.

giphy.gif

Agreed. And I absolutely think THBB believes what he is saying. But I too think more civil discussions would do us all some good. More civil than this vicious attack at least (a poast which you "liked", btw):

We used to have very civil discussions. Then we got a new member and everything kind of changed.

Go figure.

We used to have very civil discussions. Then we got a new member and everything kind of changed.

Go figure.

When was the new member????..... because I recall hearing you guys go on about a time when they almost shut this board down and that was before ME! I have a feeling that this was much worse back 8 years or so ago when Obama first ran for office... just a gut feeling.

When was the new member????..... because I recall hearing you guys go on about a time when they almost shut this board down and that was before ME! I have a feeling that this was much worse back 8 years or so ago when Obama first ran for office... just a gut feeling.
The new member is one Donald J. Trump. Once this guy showed-up, some of the typically level-headed posters got a little too drunk of the Trump Vodka. Now, their pride and ego won't allow them to put it down.

The new member is one Donald J. Trump. Once this guy showed-up, some of the typically level-headed posters got a little too drunk of the Trump Vodka. Now, their pride and ego won't allow them to put it down.

Oh yeah, where did that cat go? He disappeared already!

I figured they were talking about me or THBB coming back on the scene. I will be so glad when this election is over!!!!!!!!!

Also, I am sticking around to win my bets with 71 and the football pool and I'm done with this joint! too much crazy going on up in here and I feel like I am dying here! The only thing I have learned is there are some whack jobs out there and they all salute DJT!
500f45ecf0845216a5ccd94f4850cb35.jpg

Also, I am sticking around to win my bets with 71 and the football pool and I'm done with this joint! too much crazy going on up in here and I feel like I am dying here! The only thing I have learned is there are some whack jobs out there and they all salute DJT!
500f45ecf0845216a5ccd94f4850cb35.jpg

It only gets like this in an election year . . you don't have to leave because a few peeps go all Looney Tunes.

Its a crazy time on the boards, 2 months from now the only political threads will be of Nuk'EmHeels doing and those are just laughable.

Hang in there . .

Last edited:
It appears that the Trump Campaign is pulling out of Virginia.

It only gets like this in an election year . . you don't have to leave because a few peeps go all Looney Tunes.

Its a crazy time on the boards, 2 months from now the only political threads will be of Nuk'EmHeels doing and those are just laughable.

Hang in there . .

Not much longer... Soon, we'll be debating whether Ol Roy can still recruit / coach anymore, why the team is not tough enough, etc. Can't wait!

What's the deal with this TV channel idea? I keep hearing a bunch of people talk about it. Has he said that he was going to start one?
This has provided a whole new career opportunity for him. Sometimes I think maybe he wanted that all along. Fracture the parties, start a ruckus, and capitalize and exploit what is left after it's all over. The exposure, the publicity, the support and following is there. I'm not sure if it would last or be a long-term option, but so what? As Ross Perot would say "Don't worry about me. I'm 'on be fine, I got 4 billion back in the bank!"

I'm going to have to go simple for you.

Right... WE KNOW the Jews were not a threat. But, you understand that the Germans, who thought they were parasites and ruined every culture they touched, DID see them as a threat. Okay? They saw ALL JEWS as a threat. it doesn't matter if you or I see them as just people who worship the God of Abraham. They saw them as a threat.

Now, use that same line of thinking, and realize that Islam is no more of a threat to anyone than Judaism is, or was, a threat. The PEOPLE who mean to do harm, through terrorism, are the danger. NOT the religion. The religion is similar to the other 2 Abrahamic religions. They have many of the same characters and suggest the same things- Treat others as you wish to be treated.

12088041_947691401941187_8414314821570826731_n.jpg
Tell that to the people in the twin towers.

Wasn't referring to you. I could be wrong, but my impression is you just like to be the board's devil's advocate. I know you lean pretty far left and just get under people's skin b/c the debate just never seems to end. No matter how strong someone's point, you'll find an angle to counter...whether off base or not. On some level, I can respect that. So, no beef here. FWIW
when you step on someone's toes they squeeeeeal.

Sure I can rank your crazy asses:

4. Heelfan58 (not the brightest bulb in the bunch but still qualifies as asshole #4)

3. Gunslingerdick. (Thinks he's a king but not cutting it enough to be the court jester.)

2. UNC92. (Is still ruining my love for Silvio with his avatar, he could never be that cool!)

Drum rollllllll

The #1 asshole of OOTB is UNC0071. (This is one man that has obviously had a woman do a big number on him! He is hateful ON HERE!)
wow and that coming from the hands down dimmest bulb.

Hang in there . .
You couldn't ****ing run her away.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT