ADVERTISEMENT

Hypocrisy is overwhelming

Also, I am sticking around to win my bets with 71 and the football pool and I'm done with this joint! too much crazy going on up in here and I feel like I am dying here! The only thing I have learned is there are some whack jobs out there and they all salute DJT!
500f45ecf0845216a5ccd94f4850cb35.jpg
Don't even try it. You would curl up in a corner in the fetal position sobbing like a baby without the attention we give you. LMFAO

Reactions: UNC71-00
Okay, I will. They'll get it before you ever do.

ETA: I just checked, and you're right. All of the coroner's reports and death certificates for the people who died on 9/11 all read: "Cause of Death... Islam."
clueless as usual. Even Bill Maher gets it.

I knew it wouldn't take long to get a response from you. You probably thought about me all day yesterday while I was on hiatus.

Don't even try it. You would curl up in a corner in the fetal position sobbing like a baby without the attention we give you. LMFAO
Are you friggin kidding me???? LOL I get plenty of attention but I don't need it. I am happy in my own skin and my soul is good!! As I said before, the only thing that makes me cry is seeing people and animals harmed. Assholes harmed I might blink a little tear out before I bwaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaa

This has provided a whole new career opportunity for him. Sometimes I think maybe he wanted that all along. Fracture the parties, start a ruckus, and capitalize and exploit what is left after it's all over. The exposure, the publicity, the support and following is there. I'm not sure if it would last or be a long-term option, but so what? As Ross Perot would say "Don't worry about me. I'm 'on be fine, I got 4 billion back in the bank!"

Yeah, this is what I've said before and said again recently. My brother and I discussed this long ago. I think he just wanted the publicity and then decided to just take it as far as he could for the hell of it. It only benefits him either way, which is what he cares about.

Yeah, this is what I've said before and said again recently. My brother and I discussed this long ago. I think he just wanted the publicity and then decided to just take it as far as he could for the hell of it. It only benefits him either way, which is what he cares about.
I could not disagree with this more. Especially when looking at how hilldawg has exploited the system to her own personal financial gain for 30 plus years with nothing of note to show for it except a fat bank account funded by Goldman Sachs and George Soros. Trump has may a fortune outside of politics and has not need for this to add to his balance sheet. As a matter of fact, it detracts from it since he is funding his campaign in a major way.

Also, Sturm is a major hypocrite. I pegged him years ago a a flaming liberal, which he will deny. Hildawg is running as a globalist liberal, Trump is running as a Populist Nationalist. For years on this board Strum has railed against globalist elites in support of nationalists, but now he is going to vote for the biggest globalist elitist there is. = Liberal

I could not disagree with this more. Especially when looking at how hilldawg has exploited the system to her own personal financial gain for 30 plus years with nothing of note to show for it except a fat bank account funded by Goldman Sachs and George Soros. Trump has may a fortune outside of politics and has not need for this to add to his balance sheet. As a matter of fact, it detracts from it since he is funding his campaign in a major way.

Also, Sturm is a major hypocrite. I pegged him years ago a a flaming liberal, which he will deny. Hildawg is running as a globalist liberal, Trump is running as a Populist Nationalist. For years on this board Strum has railed against globalist elites in support of nationalists, but now he is going to vote for the biggest globalist elitist there is. = Liberal
Not a hypocrite at all. I'm evolving. I always have been. I've always been very socially liberal... always. I'm not denying that at all. I never have denied that or demonstrated otherwise.

No, what this means is that as bad as the globalist elites are and yes they are horrible and will do a number on us no doubt, that Trump is a million times worse and WILL destroy this country and instead maintaining the things that ARE great here he will knock us down so low globally in EVERY way that it will take a century to recover from. It comes down to voting for the same BS we've had for the last 50 years or vote for the total demise of this great country.

No, what this means is that as bad as the globalist elites are and yes they are horrible and will do a number on us no doubt, that Trump is a million times worse and WILL destroy this country and instead maintaining the things that ARE great here he will knock us down so low globally in EVERY way that it will take a century to recover from. It comes down to voting for the same BS we've had for the last 50 years or vote for the total demise of this great country.
Global elitists have controlled this country for decades and we see the path clearly. How they have added to our debt, set up bad trade deals, and lined their pockets for their own greed. You have no evidence that Trump will destroy this country. That is just your unfounded onion that is flawed.

Global elitists have controlled this country for decades and we see the path clearly. How they have added to our debt, set up bad trade deals, and lined their pockets for their own greed. You have no evidence that Trump will destroy this country. That is just your unfounded onion that is flawed.
You're right, today it is my unfounded ONION ( don't worry my autocorrect makes me crazy too) but in 20+ days it will be your reality.

lol, typical liberal response. Message board spell check instead of rebuttal. Thanks for losing.
I did respond. I know the global elitist are going to take us down the SAME road we've been on, I just said Trump would be worse. You can call me a loser all you want. In less than a month, let's see who is losing what they think they are winning right now. I see no winners at all no matter who wins but I do see disaster if one in particular were to win and fortunately I really don't think he can pull it off. He cannot keep his bully-ass mouth shut long enough. He'd have a chance if he would control his 12-year-old attitude, but like all bullies (some on here show this very clearly) that they CANNOT do it. They just are not capable. Sorry you are on that side of it. Thank YOU for losing!

Ignored Member pictured below:

big-phony.jpg

I told y'all that dude was a fake. But y'all keep giving him the time a day. Even RH, who's one of the most level headed and rational poasters on the Rivals network has agreed and has quit corresponding with him. I suggest you do the same.

Ignored Member pictured below:

big-phony.jpg

I told y'all that dude was a fake. But y'all keep giving him the time a day. Even RH, who's one of the most level headed and rational poasters on the Rivals network has agreed and has quit corresponding with him. I suggest you do the same.

oh dear lord.... I love how you ignore him! smh Phony is following the crowd like sheep because you cannot think for your damn self..... not only is it phony, it's pathetic. And you wonder how we ended up where we are in this country????? look in the mirror, jack!

Reactions: strummingram
oh dear lord.... I love how you ignore him! smh Phony is following the crowd like sheep because you cannot think for your damn self..... not only is it phony, it's pathetic. And you wonder how we ended up where we are in this country????? look in the mirror, jack!

I'm not following anyone. Everybody else is following my lead. Go ahead, jump on my bandwagon. It's the best seat you'll ever have.

Reactions: Louigi
I wanna add a little to this since Louigi has chosen to single me out.

I do continue to rail against "elites." However, I don't see a globalist union as a bad thing anymore. I don't fear some communist, globalist boogeyman takeover. I also no longer agree with Ron Paul's "let's just take care of us and to hell with the rest of the world" sort of attitude. I'm striving for PEACE, okay? I see the UN as being similar to the USA... at least in theory. We assemble peacefully and discuss our problems. We don't see who's better at blowing each other up.

I also rail against the monetary system. THAT Is what promotes and perpetuates elites. Forcing all of us to remain in perpetual debt is harmful. But, globalism is the direction we are moving toward as a species. We are all one tribe.

As far as being liberal, I'm good with that. I see conservatives as stuck in a perpetual glass shell. No matter what happens, they will resist ever changing, or learning, reevaluating. Once you stop growing, you start dying. Enjoy that, if that's what you prefer.

Last edited:
Then you are gonna have to do something to throw Chick off your scent.
I edited it. I don't need followers. dick needs followers to validate his beliefs. That's fine. It's pretty common, actually. And, when people follow, then they get validation that they must be doing "the right thing" if other people are following the lead.

If people choose to follow me, then that's on them. I'm leading myself and would prefer it if others do the same. I think we'll achieve the same goal if we do that.

Not a hypocrite at all. I'm evolving. I always have been. I've always been very socially liberal... always. I'm not denying that at all. I never have denied that or demonstrated otherwise.
You call it evolving , but the rest of us not named Chick or THBB call it flip flopping.

Reactions: Louigi
You call it evolving , but the rest of us not named Chick or THBB call it flip flopping.
Well, there again, you can call it whatever you like. This is a perfect example of not needing followers. I don't need others' validation in order to do what I believe is in my best interest. You can stay right where you are for the rest of your life. Don't change, don't grow, don't make a move.

If I see that I may have done something in error, or that my judgment was flawed or that I need to reevaluate the situation, I'm not going to be stubborn and find ways to justify continuing on with what doesn't serve me as it did, or as I thought it may have. I call it growing. I have some humility. Humility is awesome.

oh please! just because we agree 95% of the time politically does not mean we agree on anything else. He is just obviously someone who actually thinks, unlike yourself! I like that!
If you had a true thought not affirmed by strummie your head would explode. You sit back to gauge his opinion and then you jump in. he's your puppet master.

oh please! just because we agree 95% of the time politically does not mean we agree on anything else. He is just obviously someone who actually thinks, unlike yourself! I like that!
I think we all think. Don't you think so? Think about it...

And, the sad thing is; Politics is a breeding ground FOR HYPOCRISY! Politics is almost the birthplace of lies! Politics requires divisiveness in order to remain intact.

If you had a true thought not affirmed by strummie your head would explode. You sit back to gauge his opinion and then you jump in. he's your puppet master.
Now, THERE is an example of hypocrisy. Deriding her for following, when you do the exact same thing. THAT is hypocrisy. Louigi couldn't even get the insult right.

You did get your attempt at insulting me right. So, congratulations. You got a push out of those two posts. You're back to zero!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT