ADVERTISEMENT

I’m Organizing a TarHeel Radar Poster Basketball Game

Grover Thomas

Junior
Sep 23, 2001
I’m organizing an old timers Radar Poster basketball game in the CH area. This game will be to see if these experts on this board can actually play or have any fundamentals.
This will be a five team tournament with 8 members per team. Each member must be over 55 years old. I’m looking for team leaders to organize the other four teams.

My team, “For the Love of Basketball” is already established. Here are the starting five:

With me: starting PG, basically an advance age Marcus Paige

Gary-7, Small Forward, Coach, Analytics, Game Summary expert

What Will Jesus Do, 2Guard, Spiritual Advisor, Screen Setter

Heelicious, PF, Elbow thrower, rebounder, grill master….for after the game

TPFKAPFS, Center, scorer, rebounder, in charge of washing the uniforms .

please post your team members here with there special basketball skills and position

I’m organizing an old timers Radar Poster basketball game in the CH area. This game will be to see if these experts on this board can actually play or have any fundamentals.
This will be a five team tournament with 8 members per team. Each member must be over 55 years old. I’m looking for team leaders to organize the other four teams.

My team, “For the Love of Basketball” is already established. Here are the starting five:

With me: starting PG, basically an advance age Marcus Paige

Gary-7, Small Forward, Coach, Analytics, Game Summary expert

What Will Jesus Do, 2Guard, Spiritual Advisor, Screen Setter

Heelicious, PF, Elbow thrower, rebounder, grill master….for after the game

TPFKAPFS, Center, scorer, rebounder, in charge of washing the uniforms .

please post your team members here with there special basketball skills and position

Join the the basketball pool and have some fun beating the younger guys. Get your picks in before 9pm tonight. :cool:

MasculineCoordinatedIcelandicsheepdog-size_restricted.gif

5 minutes into this game.

• Haha
Reactions: tarheel0910
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT