ADVERTISEMENT

Jesus Christ . .

Because they ignore those parts of the text. It doesn’t make those part any less heinous, and it doesn’t change the fact that some people do commit atrocities because of those parts. Which is why it’s ridiculous to compare those books to a children’s story and imply that it’s just crazy people looking for an excuse that they could find in any book.

The vast majority did used to adhere to those injunctions, until secular law came along and beat them into submission.
I'm not encouraging people to adhere to the literalness of the texts and to relive them now. I used the Little Engine That Could is a goof. How about The Catcher In The Rye?

I'm not encouraging people to adhere to the literalness of the texts and to relive them now. I used the Little Engine That Could is a goof. How about The Catcher In The Rye?

Fair enough. And sure, I’m not claiming that it’s exclusively religious texts that condone terrible behavior. But there’s a unique danger to claiming those behaviors are the will of an all powerful and all knowing god.

But the CRAZY INDIVIDUAL still had to do it.

......yeah but like 6 more pope's were also cool with it. And like hundreds of thousands of other people.

So basically every able bodied male Christian in Western Europe from 1095 to like 1300 was crazy? Nahhhhhhh

Reactions: strummingram
......yeah but like 6 more pope's were also cool with it. And like hundreds of thousands of other people.

So basically every able bodied male Christian in Western Europe from 1095 to like 1300 was crazy? Nahhhhhhh
I'd say a lot of people back then were crazy. Muslims are killing people now as hard as they can go, are all Muslims bad people?

And calling a Pope crazy is like the most un-christian thing you can do.

Toasting bread in a presser with ridges makes you ghey?

No, of course not. But there are words men shouldn’t say. Panini is one of them. “Doily” is another. If you have to reference one, you should call it a wrapper, paper or something else. And don’t say “fashion”. You can talk about “style”, but don’t say fashion or “fashionable”. If you do, you’re definitely ghey.

No, of course not. But there are words men shouldn’t say. Panini is one of them. “Doily” is another. If you have to reference one, you should call it a wrapper, paper or something else. And don’t say “fashion”. You can talk about “style”, but don’t say fashion or “fashionable”. If you do, you’re definitely ghey.
Well said.

I didn't think panini was in that group. Welp, guess that makes me a ghey.

iiuzmjekkbcpkbrleznu.jpg

The guy is a yankee. What else would you expect from him? I bet he gets manicures too.

BTW, I see a lot of you using the word RELIGION. Their are MANY religions in the world but their is only 1 RELATIONSHIP. Having a form of Religion sends souls to Hell, but having a Relationship with Jesus Christ will send you to Heaven.

John 14:6 -
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Nailed it!

Religion is man made.

Reactions: Grayhead
Off topic...I was in Boston today for work, the amount of Sox hats being worn around the city made me want to vomit.
Even more off topic... I was in Ohio on bidness they day after the luck-eyes won the national championship game against Miami on that BS delayed pass interference call. Talk about disgusting timing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT