ADVERTISEMENT

Lebrons Cheap Shot

1) who is LeBron? Where would one see him perform his entertainment?

2) I think he should be banned from whatever he does, forever. Or not - I will watch this stupid chump same amount either way.

Reactions: Archer2
What cheap shot did he take? His comment of the kid on trial, or did he pull a dook move?
Intentionally (imo) gave a cheap shot to the head of a Pistons player last night. Quite a bit of blood coming from the guys head. LeBron got away with it on the court, others would not let him get back at Lebronnie. Would have loved to see him pop that ugly head one time (just the way I feel about this one personally).
What cheap shot did he take? His comment of the kid on trial, or did he pull a dook move? Would not (could not) let me Post what I think here.

Intentionally (imo) gave a cheap shot to the head of a Pistons player last night. Quite a bit of blood coming from the guys head. LeBron got away with it on the court, others would not let him get back at Lebronnie. Would have loved to see him pop that ugly head one time (just the way I feel about this one personally).
The guy was jostling for position/possibly fouling Lebaby at a free throw. James response was a sharp elbow to the face that cut him and required five stitches. It wasn't like James sought him out to throw the bow and was in response to the physical play, but it also was definitely intentionally thrown. It was more of a get the f off me/quit holding me type thing, but intentional/dirty nonetheless. I don't think it was meant to cut the guy's eye the way it did, but was definitely on purpose and tossing crybaby was appropriate. The problem was the guy's response was way over the top in that he kept going back time and again trying to get back to Lebaby, so the focus will not remain on the original offender.

I only watched a clip of it on ESPN. The really offensive part were the announcers trying to justify that it was unintentional and just part of the play. Typical protect the sacred cow mode. Don't know if they were national or lakers guys.

The guy was jostling for position/possibly fouling Lebaby at a free throw. James response was a sharp elbow to the face that cut him and required five stitches. It wasn't like James sought him out to throw the bow and was in response to the physical play, but it also was definitely intentionally thrown. It was more of a get the f off me/quit holding me type thing, but intentional/dirty nonetheless. I don't think it was meant to cut the guy's eye the way it did, but was definitely on purpose and tossing crybaby was appropriate. The problem was the guy's response was way over the top in that he kept going back time and again trying to get back to Lebaby, so the focus will not remain on the original offender.

I only watched a clip of it on ESPN. The really offensive part were the announcers trying to justify that it was unintentional and just part of the play. Typical protect the sacred cow mode. Don't know if they were national or lakers guys.
To be clear, it was an elbow PUNCH, in my opinion. I saw it last night. Punk move, again in my opinion...

Just watched it. He was in no way clearing the ball. He also was looking at it as his poor little arm slipped and mangled the perpetrator.

Reactions: ChapelHeeled
The coverage of this got me curious. Did Jordan ever let someone really get under his skin? Outside of making it his mission that someone wouldn't score or wouldn't stop him from scoring, I don't recall him throwing an intentional elbow, etc... Only thing I really remember was when Kenny Smith got fouled in college and broke his arm, Jordan shoved the player from the other team.

i.m. da

165d1e9eae1bdd931eefa0fcce2051e1.jpg

uv L.I.F.E.

The coverage of this got me curious. Did Jordan ever let someone really get under his skin? Outside of making it his mission that someone wouldn't score or wouldn't stop him from scoring, I don't recall him throwing an intentional elbow, etc... Only thing I really remember was when Kenny Smith got fouled in college and broke his arm, Jordan shoved the player from the other team.
NBA ruling on this incident is a freaking joke...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT