ADVERTISEMENT

Let's get hype for Carolina football

every time I watch TJ on replay I'm reminded of that 4.3 40 time...

if a defender takes the wrong angle, as they so often do, they have no hope of making a play on him...

and you see it over and over...

speed kills!!!

Most improved defense in the country. And while we still have a ways to go, I fully expect to see another step forward this year. If I could play any position for the Heels, it would be MLB. One of my favorite players on this team is So. Andre Smith and he wears the number of my favorite NFL player LT. I think Andre is going to have a huge year.

Man I watched a bunch of highlights this morning and I'm soooooo excited. Next Saturday can't get here fast enough.

Yeah McCaffrey is among my favorite current players who don't wear Carolina blue. The dude can ball for sure.
** Don't freak out over this comment guys **

For sure. It's always cool seeing guys like McCaffrey and Switzer balling out because, let's face it, not many white guys have speed and agility like that! Lol.

** Don't freak out over this comment guys **

For sure. It's always cool seeing guys like McCaffrey and Switzer balling out because, let's face it, not many white guys have speed and agility like that! Lol.
6w8oi.gif

I watched that exact Miami game video last week and I also watched the Duke game as well. Your next assignment is.... (don't worry, they're sped up to where it's only an hour long)...

Then...

Just watched the NVSU game. Boy, we let them back in that game. Still enjoyed the replay. Thanks THN11. Going to watch the Pitt game a little later.

I haven't rewatched the whole thing yet, but even though they make it closer, I was never really worried. Maybe if they played 6 quarters instead of 4. We just shell shocked them so hard in that first quarter, it was over. The rest of it was a formality.

Reactions: Raising Heel
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT