ADVERTISEMENT

Let's get hype for Carolina football

The only two times I've been able to go to an away game were the LSU game in Georgia and the game in Clemson two years ago. Both were a lot of fun, even though I didn't expect us to win either game. The LSU fans I encountered were nice the whole time, even after the game, they weren't really gloating, it was like "Damn, if your whole team wasn't suspended, you probably would have beat us." The Clemson people I encountered were all nice too. Of course, they had like a 2 TD lead that whole game, but still, had fun. Seeing them run down the hill was really cool
You gotta go to more away games. They can be more fun than home games, especially if you make sure you sit in the Carolina section.

LOL These are bullshit highlights. I'm 2:30 in and so far the score is 14-14 and all they've shown is highlights of FSU moving the ball and Johnny White getting stuffed on short runs.

ETA: 3:30 in.......21-21, no UNC scoring highlights, all three FSU scores shown.

ETAA: Yep, an FSU fan made these highlights. He looks silly because.....they lost.
Haha sorry I wasn't able to watch the whole thing at work, so I just assumed since we won it was pro UNC highlights. My bad

Sports Paper @SportsPaperInfo
A 1948 pic of North Carolina's Charlie “Choo Choo” Justice at Kenan Memorial Stadium, Chapel Hill.

CrJYJLaWAAAO3VU.jpg:small

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT