ADVERTISEMENT

Let's Talk Trump

In my opinion Trump is a good choice and not the lesser of evil BS. Hell other countries leaders are already scared. It's been a long time since any country (even Iran and South Korea think they can make threats) feared the U.S. Wno would fear peepaw (Bernie) or mawmaw Hillary?

Jesus man, do you enjoy looking stupid? I have already stated on this board that if the election was now I wouldn't vote for any of them. Do you consider people who won't vote for someone a supporter? Guess that means you're a Trump supporter too. Pull the stick out of your ass and get a sense of humor.

You posted a meme. I replied with another meme. Now you're all butthurt about it... but it's me that needs to take the stick out of my ass? lolol

In my opinion Trump is a good choice and not the lesser of evil BS. Hell other countries leaders are already scared. It's been a long time since any country (even Iran and South Korea think they can make threats) feared the U.S. Wno would fear peepaw (Bernie) or mawmaw Hillary?

Please. He's a whiny little bitch.

You posted a meme. I replied with another meme. Now you're all butthurt about it... but it's me that needs to take the stick out of my ass? lolol
Everyone knows from your post history that you get upset about things like that. The last time I did it you bitched about it because you can't stand it when someone disagrees with you. I don't know why you think people fall for your backtracking all of the time. It's clear by now that no one is falling for your crap.

Everyone knows from your post history that you get upset about things like that. The last time I did it you bitched about it because you can't stand it when someone disagrees with you. I don't know why you think people fall for your backtracking all of the time. It's clear by now that no one is falling for your crap.

I'm not even remotely upset. Unlike yourself obviously hah

Not my thing but may help you kids out.

fd41bd6239bae41f8f9618d3a8cefaf2.jpg

Reactions: tarheel0910
Show me where North Korea will fears us if Trump is president ??? That's news to me but I'd like to read it.
Show me where I said N.K. will fear us if Trump is President. News Report said Odumbo said foreign leaders were fearful of Trump being elected Prez. and as usual with things he says not much fact to back it up.

Apparently, Drumpf said he would debate Sanders. Then backed-out. Then, said he would. Then, backed-out again. Agreed a third time, and backed-out that time as well. Consistently indecisive is just what Americans are used to.

The creator of the Dilbert comic was there and gave some very interesting insight to Drumpf's deliberate choice of words when he speaks in public. He knows how to bullshit people and get them to go for it. Americans love that shit, too.

Reactions: uncboy10
Apparently, Drumpf said he would debate Sanders. Then backed-out. Then, said he would. Then, backed-out again. Agreed a third time, and backed-out that time as well. Consistently indecisive is just what Americans are used to.

The creator of the Dilbert comic was there and gave some very interesting insight to Drumpf's deliberate choice of words when he speaks in public. He knows how to bullshit people and get them to go for it. Americans love that shit, too.
First thing: Why would Trump debate Sanders , unless Sanders is the dem nominee??

2nd : I hardly think Sanders is a great debater. He couldn't even take Hillary out.

Please try to stay coherent.

First thing: Why would Trump debate Sanders , unless Sanders is the dem nominee??

2nd : I hardly think Sanders is a great debater. He couldn't even take Hillary out.

Please try to stay coherent.
I dunno "why" he would. I know he agreed to do it... 3 times. Ask him why he wanted to and then backed-out... 3 times.

Actually, the Democratic nomination is much closer than the GOP. The GOP is stuck with the biggest joke nominee in my lifetime. I'm voting for Gary Johnson. But, if Sanders managed to pull-out the nomination, I'd vote for him.

I dunno "why" he would. I know he agreed to do it... 3 times. Ask him why he wanted to and then backed-out... 3 times.

Actually, the Democratic nomination is much closer than the GOP. The GOP is stuck with the biggest joke nominee in my lifetime. I'm voting for Gary Johnson. But, if Sanders managed to pull-out the nomination, I'd vote for him.
So the debates with Sanders were set and scheduled and then he backed out...Oh...OK Maybe you shouldn't believe everything you hear especially on Real Time.

There's a decent chance that the superdelegates could flip to Bernie if he does well in California and she continues to poll so poorly against Trump while he simultaneously does so well. Especially if people start writing letters stating that they would not vote for Hillary under any circumstances, and Bernie is the DNC's only chance of getting our vote.

According to HBO the talk show receives an average of 4 million viewers per week. But, i'm sure you're right.
A hit T.V. show averages 21m + viewers. Game of Thrones averages almost 11 million , so yeah I do know. Plus they show it more than once.

There's a decent chance that the superdelegates could flip to Bernie if he does well in California and she continues to poll so poorly against Trump while he simultaneously does so well. Especially if people start writing letters stating that they would not vote for Hillary under any circumstances, and Bernie is the DNC's only chance of getting our vote.
Hillary is in like it or not. GS and JPMC among others haven't paid her 21m to make speeches the last few years for nothing. Hint: It a'int her speaking ability.

you try and portray yourself in a holier than thou light , but when someone gets the better of you , then you resort to sophomoric stunts like this.
I'm just glad I could get you guys back together again. After the Tourney loss, you were persona non-grata. Now, everyone loves you again. You owe me a kiss.

Dick got the better of me? I hope so. His ego is too frail to think otherwise... obviously.

Sophomoric stunts like this? Are you serious, or is this you not meaning what you say and me being obtuse?

Obviously I'm not holier than thou, so you must have misunderstood... again. I'm too obtuse to be holier than thou. Who is thou?

Last edited:

Ouch. Mr. Vote for who you think is best regardless of the party just admitted that he would vote for old man sanders over his preferred vote (Johnson) if the Bern makes the general election. Don't fall over on your ass as you back pedal so quickly. Embarrassing....

Reactions: gunslingerdick
Ouch. Mr. Vote for who you think is best regardless of the party just admitted that he would vote for old man sanders over his preferred vote (Johnson) if the Bern makes the general election. Don't fall over on your ass as you back pedal so quickly. Embarrassing....
IF, exactly! That would be my first-ever Democrat vote in a general election. Johnson just got the Libertarian Party nomination secured. That's who is getting my vote UNLESS Sanders were to somehow get the nomination. I could still stick with Johnson. I think Johnson has, by far, the best executive experience and know-how as former governor of New Mexico and what he did there. It's not an easy choice. After watching Sanders a few times lately, he's making a lot of sense to me. I think he actually has more of an energizing message than he has executive potential. Much like Ron Paul in 08 and 12. His impact was influencing the narrative.

The office of POTUS is notoriously crooked.

IF, exactly! That would be my first-ever Democrat vote in a general election. Johnson just got the Libertarian Party nomination secured. That's who is getting my vote UNLESS Sanders were to somehow get the nomination. I could still stick with Johnson. I think Johnson has, by far, the best executive experience and know-how as former governor of New Mexico and what he did there. It's not an easy choice. After watching Sanders a few times lately, he's making a lot of sense to me. I think he actually has more of an energizing message than he has executive potential. Much like Ron Paul in 08 and 12. His impact was influencing the narrative.

The office of POTUS is notoriously crooked.

I get all that. But you're the one championing the idea of not falling for the two party system, and voting for who you think is the best candidate regardless of their chance of winning. And the person that fits that description for you (per your prior posts) is Johnson.

lol

I get all that. But you're the one championing the idea of not falling for the two party system, and voting for who you think is the best candidate regardless of their chance of winning. And the person that fits that description for you (per your prior posts) is Johnson.
Yeah... and, now, I am considering a different possibility. How is that falling for the system? I even went into detail for you, but it didn't help, apparently. I'm still more likely to go with Johnson regardless. He is the most qualified. He was the last election, too.

I've just been impressed with a lot of the things I've heard Sanders talk about lately. I've been pulling for him in the Democracktic primaries. I voted for him in my state primary.

Last edited:

Bernie Sanders is the all time longest sitting Independent in congressional history. Running for the democratic primary is a means to an end. He's not a democrat, and anyone with half a brain knows that.

Yeah... and, now, I am considering a different possibility. How is that falling for the system? I even went into detail for you, but it didn't help, apparently. I'm still more likely to go with Johnson regardless. He is the most qualified. He was the last election, too.

I've just been impressed with a lot of the things I've heard Sanders talk about lately. I've been pulling for him in the Democracktic primaries. I voted for him in my state primary.

What's wrong with you? You know you are suppose to keep your allegiance with your initial choice!! There is no changing your mind in politics!! Don't switch your support mid stream, you're gonna make all the others look like brain-washed lunatics who refuse to listen to reason and consider other parties or options by switching parties even though both parties in the same circus anyway! It just ain't right, I tell ya, it just ain't right! you don't know nothing about no politicking, strum, nothing at all! dang boy!

Bernie Sanders is the all time longest sitting Independent in congressional history. Running for the democratic primary is a means to an end. He's not a democrat, and anyone with half a brain knows that.

Cool story. That doesn't change the fact that Strum said people should vote for who they like best regardless of chance of winning.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT