ADVERTISEMENT

LOL @ State

Undying fandom

giphy.gif

So was that article written to talk about how great state fans are or was it written to take shots at UNC and duke? I find it funny that the media always talks about attendance being good for state football. Go to any state message board and they will be constantly complaining about how everyone leaves at half time to go back and tailgate.

So was that article written to talk about how great state fans are or was it written to take shots at UNC and duke? I find it funny that the media always talks about attendance being good for state football. Go to any state message board and they will be constantly complaining about how everyone leaves at half time to go back and tailgate.
I don't think anyone likes Brownlow lol. She takes shots at everyone. She used to write for GoHeels way back in the day.

Also, it's funny to me how much North Carolinians in the triangle read news from their local TV affiliate's website. WRAL is always talked about on State's board. Who still uses their local cable CBS affiliate for news in 2017?!

Also, it's funny to me how much North Carolinians in the triangle read news from their local TV affiliate's website. WRAL is always talked about on State's board. Who still uses their local cable CBS affiliate for news in 2017?!
Well, WRAL hasn't exactly been complimentary of UNC the last five years so I imagine that appeals to state fans.

Reactions: Archer2
One poster on crackride got it right. He said Brewster scares him.because hebwas the orchestrator of FSU's insane recruiting classes as well as Texas A&M's . Told those idiots posting they can laugh all they want and ask who Brewster is the reality is Brewster is maybe the best recruiter in the nation, and now he resides in chapel hill.... that's right puppies be afraid... be very afraid

Last edited:
It's just one gaffe after another. From the "Wolpfack" Baseball guides to the ripped off LSU intro (I still don't know what the hell they were thinking) to the stolen ECU mid-field logo. It's freaking amateur hour over there. Truly embarrassing.
Why would you be embarrassed by what happens in Raleigh , look at Our record recently.

NCST's marketing dept. is the laughing stock of college sports. They're famous across the country for their ineptitude. They don't have a lot to work with in the first place and when they try to put lipstick on that pig they screw themselves on a regular basis.

But I'm pretty sure they really like putting lipstick on pigs over there anyway...really makes those purdy piggy eyes pop.
Hey those pretty piggy eyes are what attracted my dad to mom! Don't be such a meany!

One poster on crackride got it right. He said Brewster scares him.because hebwas the orchestrator of FSU's insane recruiting classes as well as Texas A&M's . Told those idiots posting they can laugh all they want and ask who Brewster is the reality is Brewster is maybe the best recruiter in the nation, and now he resides in chapel hill.... that's right puppies be afraid... be very afraid
1 Wuffie per 50 with sense - par for the course.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT