ADVERTISEMENT

Masters week

edad00984822a2ab5fb0fc889cd6b799

Reactions: dadika13
1024-preview-2-e1555273941406.jpg

Rocking a badass blue Rolex Deep Sea Dweller too. It must be hard to be the GOAT

I remember Rickie, Rory and the crew saying things like "sure wish I could have gone toe-to-toe with Tiger in a major during his prime" ..... careful what you wish for.

#15 was always going to be the toughest one to get, now the lid is off and I can see him playing in 40 more majors (4/year x 10 years) .... hard to think he cant win 10% of those and get to 19.

I don't know if I'd like the guy or not if we ever met, but how can you not respect his climb back to Masters champion? I read he made $48 million last year so he doesn't need the money, obviously. He could have just said screw it, taken his clubs and went home years ago. He would still have been arguably the greatest player ever, especially when you consider social impact. And now...after the confidence this win has to give the man...I have a feeling Jack is in trouble.

PGA championship is at Bethpage Black. He’s won a major there before. He’s gotta be the favorite going in

I'm taking the young 'uns down to the Wells Fargo for a couple days, not sure how many more chances they would have to see Tiger in person, need to do it while we can.

Reactions: ohio tarheels
I'm taking the young 'uns down to the Wells Fargo for a couple days, not sure how many more chances they would have to see Tiger in person, need to do it while we can.
Was supposed to be there on Friday but just had knee surgery yesterday

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT