ADVERTISEMENT

Masters week

Nicklaus or Tiger? See gentlemen it depends on the generation one was growing up in, for the most part, in who you believe the best. Back in my day it was Palmer or Nicklaus. You can read back through this thread and replace Tiger with Nicklaus and Nicklaus with Palmer and it would be about right. Going on who won the most majors, its a no brainer. The Golden Bear was the best. Then again you could throw Bobby Jones into the mix and just get everyone confused. And by the way, it has nothing to do about race. These days I like to watch Rory. Then again what do I know since I don't play the game, or watched it much in the last 25 years or so.....

Mehoff

F6XdPOg.gif

Tiger is on fire. What a shot...

Rise and shine! Let's go, big day.

Even if he doesn't win, never thought 2 years ago that I'd get the opportunity to watch Tiger Woods in contention again at a major...now I've gotten it 3 more times.

That said, REALLY really want him to win today.

Reactions: uncboy10
Rise and shine! Let's go, big day.

Even if he doesn't win, never thought 2 years ago that I'd get the opportunity to watch Tiger Woods in contention again at a major...now I've gotten it 3 more times.

That said, REALLY really want him to win today.

It's going to be an awesome day. He needs to get the putter hot early

I know - KNOW - these guys are pros and can do magical things with a golf ball.... but I’ll be damned if I’d feel comfortable standing just to the front of these guys when they’re hitting out of the rough.

Reactions: gteeitup
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT