ADVERTISEMENT

Mayo Bowl gamethread

uncboy10

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 14, 2008
Didn’t want to jinx it with an early gamethread, but I think we’re close enough now to fire this bad boy up.

I know this game isn’t all that important but I really can’t stand USuCk…

TAAAARRRRRRRRR

Not a very good start. Looked like we weren't going to have an issue moving the ball, then the OL craps the bed on 3rd and short.

How much would it cost to rent a prop plane to fly around Kenan next year with a "Fire Longo and Bateman" banner?

So pathetic. This is why lower tier bowls shouldn't be played. This was a no win situation for us.

good lord…i talked so much shit to my neighbors the last couple weeks.

now sam is going to try and do too much.

How much would it cost to rent a prop plane to fly around Kenan next year with a "Fire Longo and Bateman" banner?
The best OC and DC with weak position coaches will avail little. Our position coaches are not very good. A couple of them suck something awful.

The best OC and DC with weak position coaches will avail little. Our position coaches are not very good. A couple of them suck something awful.

That may very well be true, but we certainly don't have the best coordinators. If we had good position coaches I'd still be hoping for one of them from each side of the ball to get a promotion

That may very well be true, but we certainly don't have the best coordinators. If we had good position coaches I'd still be hoping for one of them from each side of the ball to get a promotion
The answer is to ire new coordinators and allow them to fire the position coaches they do not want and select the replacements.

Mack hires based largely in his buddy system.

If Mack is too stupid to see that we need a better coaching staff then this program is doomed.

This team is softer than a mouse pissing on cotton in a field of daisies.

Reactions: HeelBilly50
Looking forward to field hockey and Lacross also women's basketball team is playing great as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT